Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

It is different as always with Aamir but what makes me want to watch it more is that is has Farhan producing it as well... Just makes me believe in the film more ๐Ÿ˜†

Not all ๐Ÿ˜† - I went to the cinema to watch Heroine and OMG ๐Ÿ˜†

if Farhan was directing the film i would have definitely watch it but now i will wait for reviews before going for it๐Ÿ˜†

you went for Heroine๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ you should have watched Barfi and EV๐Ÿ˜ณ
nikita_88 thumbnail
I wanted to watch Barfi but stupid woman on the radio ruined the movie for me and EV wasn't out yet then! Then its been Navarati and Diwali and other stuff so haven't had time! 

I still have to go watch Skyfall! 
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I wanted to watch Barfi but stupid woman on the radio ruined the movie for me and EV wasn't out yet then! Then its been Navarati and Diwali and other stuff so haven't had time! 

I still have to go watch Skyfall! 

i am pretty sure both will come on tv soon๐Ÿ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hahahaha I am sure they will but they better come on SP otherwise I won't get a chance to watch them! ๐Ÿ˜† 
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys!

I only had a chance to glance over the reviews of jthj - and everyone said SRK's performance was great - so I'm looking fwd to it.

As for talaash - I am usually a lot more excited for amir movies as well but kareena is a big turn off ... I think I will anticipate the movie more when we get closer to it and after jthj (my mind is still in SRK/jthj mode ... I can't wait till I am back from Kansas!)
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Sidra i am looking forward to your review๐Ÿ˜›
nikita_88 thumbnail
I have started JTHJ online this is what boredom does to me lol... If I get bored and stop watching you say know lol 

Kat is already failing me! 
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol so sorry I disappeared..Nikziii! ๐Ÿค—
I wont watch IPKKND from now on. I cant watch khushi with anyone else. :(
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think i want to see SRK and his face romancing Kat, its just too odd...

I like Kat, i know she isnt the best actress, but she isnt as bad as some ppl make her out to be, i think there is something about her that i like and i cant help it LOL
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have never disliked an actress till now, I might not like one or two movies of there but I still feel that they deserve to be in the show. But with Katrina I simply dont understand what she's doing in the film industry. She doesnt know AT all how to act.