Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lennie

From what i read... and talked with Niki earlier, it was his decision

IPK forum i assume are making god knows what of his quitting and saying this and that, it gets on the other ppl who seem to be even more affected with this news...

There is too much being said... But at the end of it... Barun has decided to quit, leave the show and that is it... 

People are saying end the show and that I understand but Viraf's entry into the show has got me interested... Sorry to say this but it might give the show a new burst of life... It will give the show new batch of fans but I wonder who the brave ones are going to be... 

I don't mind going there and defending Viraf - to be honest I feel so bad for him already - he is getting a role that he wants to take and he should have the right to do so, but to be hated for that it is unfair... Why should he pay for Barun's decision? 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Anyone watch Mohit's new show? I laughed that it was set in Southampton - Oh my poor poor friend is going to get so much abuse from me! 🤣 

Oh KT entry today back into EMH was so good... He looks good everytime I see him... I do like the Sebhan track - I kind of wished it was Viren that solved the mystery, hahahaha everyone else annoys me! 

Has his show started, i didnt even realise lol

I think Sehban looks so weird, and i only see him once in it, i dont watch the show

But is he suppose to be badi maa's son or something

IPK needs a burst of life it seems as i see the same thing every time i walk in the living room as my mum is watching SP, i think this might be it but ppl here on IPK wont leave it alone till its off air and the commotion  they will cause
Lennie thumbnail
Why are ppl making such a big deal out this...  saying he is acting - Gul put him up to it, whoever she is...

Seriously the ppl just make up their crap to feed what they want to believe lol

nikita_88 thumbnail
Yeh it started today - You know the really annoying ABP news missing person advert that kept coming on SP - it was actually the promotion advert for Mohit's show - started today at 7.30 😆 

Yeh he is Badi Ma's son - though I watched the high drama episode today - now no more EHM till another few weeks! 😆 

Agree IPK needs to end so fans can stop going gaga over it but everyone that watches the show without coming online is not going to care if Barun stays or goes - if it is entertaining they will keep watching! 
nikita_88 thumbnail

Why are ppl making such a big deal out this...  saying he is acting - Gul put him up to it, whoever she is...

Seriously the ppl just make up their crap to feed what they want to believe lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Love is blind! 😳
Lennie thumbnail

Yeh it started today - You know the really annoying ABP news missing person advert that kept coming on SP - it was actually the promotion advert for Mohit's show - started today at 7.30 😆 

Yeh he is Badi Ma's son - though I watched the high drama episode today - now no more EHM till another few weeks! 😆 

Agree IPK needs to end so fans can stop going gaga over it but everyone that watches the show without coming online is not going to care if Barun stays or goes - if it is entertaining they will keep watching! 

I saw that missing person advert but didnt think much of it lol

I agree the ppl who watch on tv, wont care as much, i include my mother who watches SP and no other channel, wont care LOL
nikita_88 thumbnail

I saw that missing person advert but didnt think much of it lol

I agree the ppl who watch on tv, wont care as much, i include my mother who watches SP and no other channel, wont care LOL

My family is the same they won't care... Like from about 6.30 till 9.30 there is no point even trying to get hold of the TV remote in my house... It will be on SP... 
Lennie thumbnail

My family is the same they won't care... Like from about 6.30 till 9.30 there is no point even trying to get hold of the TV remote in my house... It will be on SP... 

Same here...  unless their is footie on that my dad or bro wants to watch

Then after 9.30ish Dad normally has the tv to himself, whilst mum goes to work and me and bro on our computers and so on...

Edited by Lennie - 11 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Of course if the Footie is on then the channels will change back and forth but yep after 9.30 my dad watches I think I gave up on watching TV a long time back 😆