SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Nikita, I need to leave now as well. Going somewhere and my mom is nagging at me to get ready. 😆 

See you soon! ðŸ¤—
Shinaa, Some of them need to get a grip.
Sobti is not a child, he is a grown up, he knows what he is doing and what contracts he signed, whatever is the reason for his sudden departure, abusing Viraf and sending death threats to that gorgeous man is just not kewl.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286613&TPN=10

@bold: I agree. ðŸ˜” I feel terrible for Viraf. 

Okay, bye now guys! 

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

You guys should at least give Arjun a chance though. Yeah, it's by Four Lion ðŸ˜†, but the show is amazing. 
I watch it on and off

But to be honest indian serial makers cant do crime shows at all lol

Is there a new girl coming in???
Originally posted by -Farrah-

And to be honest, I just cant see the craziness for actors like Barun, KSG and Gurmeet. There are so many better actors around and better looking too! Go figure!

I agree here

There are way better actors then them... who can actually ACT and that too not just brooding there or what not...

But some of them are so under-rated
Originally posted by nikita_88

I don't want KW to join this circus and he never would - KW would not work with 4 Lions or Cine ðŸ˜†, you know he has stepped away from them - he already knows all the politics they play... 
Me too, i dont want him joining, he is the decent one out there, i do believe he is smart in terms of what politics and crap that goes on... 

I am quite excited for Viraf's entry - A because I think him and Sanaya will look good together, plus it will bring a new freshness to the show plus why not be the 2 percent again 🤣 
Everyone worried IPK set to be the next DMG and Khushi the next Riddhima - I say bring it on! 😆 Now I wonder how justice will be served! ðŸ˜†    OMG another Riddhima, kya se kya ho gaya lol 🥱

You know i might check out how they look, and if this is going to be second time love story LOL

Barun is a grown man - he should know how to stick up for himself - move on he certainly has. 
I dont understand why he cant just given a press conference seeing as his fangirls cant seem to take the news well, once for all issue an statement, he is quiting why and when and then let them deal with it, rather then them making crappy stories

Edited by Lennie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikita_88

TBH if Tandon is terrible and nothing further to add... KT I have to say if he really was that arrogant you would have heard a lot more about it - he is happy with a large cast as long as he is given equal importance which I agree with - I mean the LNMDJ team - off screen and on screen they were amazing! 

2 hero's! 🤣 

KSG and KW I think it was a good thing they were on good terms because if they weren't things would have been a lot worse! 
KT scared of Kushal 😆😆😆- plzzz, Kushal, cant even act that well - the boy in Veera is miles better then him in all the scenes

I agree with Niki on the KW-KSG comment, it would of been so much worse if they didnt get on... i believe alot more would of gone on and ridicule KW into the mud i feel
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

@3.25 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJUtz0lOJNY[/YOUTUBE]

And I just love how Rishi Kapoor throws that instrument at Ronit Roy's wife. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I loved the dalfiwale moment between RK and Alia, and i did crack up when i saw when he threw it on her, its the bit i remember the most now 😆😆😆
Knock knock

I'm on 3hr flight to Texas someone talk to me
Any hints on the title? Wmuc...

Wake me up c---?

What else ...??