Users

Frequent Posters

CHAYMA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks waiting for a good news 
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hope so ... the worst thing is that they r saying that he has got a new movie... HOW  CAN THEY PUT THE BLAME ON HIM ??

IT IS DISGUSTING ...BARUN SHOULD STOP BEING SO NICE ... IT IS  A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE & PRIDE ...WE ARE WITH HIM...

BARUN QUITS -- I QUIT !
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope his break is not more dan 1 month!! Jst hope!!
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey r u serious?? Bt what abt d phone calls in which they r saying dt he is leaving d show 😭
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For how long they are goin to continue this !!!! i keep mailing them 
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, just called star plus on their toll free number 1800-3000-7227. Some guy named Abhay received the call. I asked him about Barun leaving the show or not? He said he is quitting as he signed for another project😭. He also asked me whether I'm interested to join the panel which they are introducing to interact with viewers. I said I'm interested, he also took my number and mail id. I asked him is there no change in barun's decision? he said as of now, they got the info of the same that he is quitting. If any changes, he told that he will call n inform me. I finally told him on an end note that I have subscribed for Star Plus just for IPKKND and there is no IPKKND without SARUN. He told that he will proceed the feedback to the concerned dept. 

I'm really confused now...he said quitting and not leaving! I don't know what to believe or what not to believe.😕
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But dear shona we all are doing our bit of sending mails and calling but some posts are very disturbing and causing us to give up...please yaar ab sahan nahi ho raha hai...bahut takleef hoti hai...feeling really unwell now...God bless you if really what you saying it happens...tumhare muah mein ghee shaakar...kaju katri, lots of jalebis and every sweet thing which you love...😃
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys don get confused..they r doin tis to confuse us..n to stp calling tem...kp calling tem...don stop...listen to preets rima...don give up nw..call again now!! tell only ARSHI can be wif each other..
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Thank you!!

I just hope hes goin on a break and not quitting!
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
muahhh!!!
luv u 4 dis!!!
dnt wry,d fight is on!!!