Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Guys Read About Star Plus Reply on Barun (Page 4)

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Rima, 

I called them just now and they said outright that he is leaving because he has a movie offer and that the show will continue without him. In that case I requested them to end the show happily otherwise I will not watch the show and that I was speaking on behalf of many. He has made a note. 

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Agree rima, we shdnt stop.

but oone thing fr sure, is sab mei sabse bade pagal hum bane hain!

frm past 3 days i m on forum like a fool! Stressing. Infct i haveent slept frm past two nights! Lol! Itna kabhi apni life pe bhi stress nahi kia!
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Well diii unforunalty truth is out but dear thy feel now we will not calling thm but thy don,t know our fan power,,,

Hope 4 the best inSALLAH EVERYTHING WILL ALRIGHT,,
RizArshi IF-Sizzlerz
RizArshi
RizArshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I just don't have it in me anymore. I am too tired. I have been constantly mailing SP for the last 3 days 24*7. But still I can't see any light of hope. SP is now giving different answers. Ppl on IF are making contradictory posts. I don't know who to believe. It is more than any emotional torture for us. I have my exams starting from next week and all I am doing is mailing SP. FOR GOD SAKE either retain Barun or END THE DAMN SHOW with SARUN Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.sagar

MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
agree
vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
According to me inspite of all the petitions, calls and letter Barun has already quit...no, it is not a break...the last time he took a break for his movie his body language was very different from what it is now...neither is he asking or telling his fans when he will be back or that he will be back.

..I think this is the official stand as of now...at least till the UK tour as there is a lot of money riding on it with ticket sales and sponsorships etc...now whether the circumstances in the PH and internal politics ( lots of versions abt Gul asking him to leave to the track being responsible etc etc...) or this is entirely his decision is not known ...so many versions and stories doing the rounds...but he was crying as she humiliated him sounds a bit far fetched to me...if indeed Gul was solely responsible then why is Sanaya not affected by the change of track...is she okay to continue to work with a PH that has bashed her co star and friend? 
What happened to the information abt their contracts with the channel being renewed that we got just recently...? 
Has Barun been coached to say what he did in his interviews ...nothing here is adding up? 
Does he just want to leave as he is fatigued and bored of the same role...? Wants to relax and do nothing apart from spend time with his wife and family? 
Or does Sanaya know something more than we know...like he is planning to concentrate on movies and for that to materialise he needs time out...? 

So given the fact that he is leaving...I would personally want the show to end ...on a happy note after addressing all the loopholes...babuji getting better, anjali becoming independent maybe finding true love, Khushi starting her business maybe getting pregnant at the end...the raizadas to find out about the contract marriage esp dadi and how arnav and Khushi first meet and Arnavs role in driving her out of Lucknow...getting aranv and Khushi to talk abt their feelings for each other and how they developed so she realises how he did everything because he loved her...the night of Akash and Payal wedding he wanted to confess his feelings to her...the end should not be rushed...Barun can maybe finish and take a long break ...without any pressure and the rest of the actors can look for new projects...so maybe 2 months or something more which will allow for a fitting time to bid farewell for one of the most popular characters and shows in the last few years! 

I love their chemistry, their love,,,,their trust and honestly so for me to accept a new person in her life is not possible! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLcharlotte74

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I think we should just keep bombarding them with calls and emails...
I feel for the poor operators though...
But still we should not give up...if we are going down we should go do with a mighty fight...we should not take the cowards way people..who knows we might win in the end!

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
we ll jus bombard dem with calls n mails

Go to top