Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Will Rashi and Gopi manage the Diwali celebrations

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Since Diwali is just days away Kokila has decided to delegate the huge responsibility of Diwali preparations to Rashi. Also, Kokila has asked Gopi to supervise Rashi's work.

Rashi-GopiOur source tells us, "Rashi initially was happy that Kokila had delegated such an enormous task to her but when she came to know that her work will be supervised by Gopi, she was displeased."

A furious Rashi says, "I can very well handle the responsibility Diwali preparations on my own. I do not need anyone to help me or inspect my work."

Kokila on the other hand says, "I want everything to be in place and properly organized for Diwali. I have asked Gopi to scrutinize Rashi's arrangements mainly because Gopi bahu is a good homemaker and it is time Rashi starts learning housework. Also Gopi bahu will guide Rashi wisely on the expenditure that will be incurred for Diwali preparations."

Kokila further adds, "I sense tension between both Gopi bahu and Rashi which needs to be resolved as soon as possible. This is a good opportunity for both of them to work on their differences mutually. I hope everything goes well as per the plan. My diabetes has already created too much of an upheaval in the family. I just want everyone to enjoy Diwali this year with the same enthusiasm as always."

Will Rashi and Gopi handle the Diwali preparations well? Will the Diwali celebration happen as always in the Modi family? To find out, watch the mahaepisode of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya this Saturday at 9 PM, only onSTAR Plus.

Edited by Deepikz - 10 November 2012 at 5:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jamiyaswasthiNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Rashi and Gopi manage the Diwali celebrations" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Deepika Smile

eagerly waiting for today ME Wink

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Deepu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pikiiichuu

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Deepika.
Party sounds totally interesting and actually sounds like something that happens at homesSmile

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
TFS 

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Deepika.

Not realising I too made a post of this.

ankita_raji

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita_raji

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top