Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

ZRA congo Guys we grabbed all most of them (Page 57)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Is there any confirmation?

Like I know for Popular Male and Best New Show, it's ours but for the others, are there any confirmations?

I really hope yes, but well I tried to sneak in the other forums and they say Rati got BA or Archana, so am conphuseddd. 

I really hope even KS got an award and if possible, the BA because as much as I love GC, it will really be unfair if she didnt get any awards since she is toiling equally for the show.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the *7* awards Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

123mitul IF-Rockerz
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
congrats to PV teamClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Like I know for Popular Male and Best New Show, it's ours but for the others, are there any confirmations?

I really hope yes, but well I tried to sneak in the other forums and they say Rati got BA or Archana, so am conphuseddd. 

I really hope even KS got an award and if possible, the BA because as much as I love GC, it will really be unfair if she didnt get any awards since she is toiling equally for the show.

Dear it is like 95%confirmed news dear that page gives reliable news only so we can chill...please dont say about rati fansWinkLOL

lulujjjj

Sunrio80 Senior Member
Sunrio80
Sunrio80

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Congrats to PV team, especially to AarYa. Truly they rocked!

lulujjjj

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Yaayyy!!DancingDancingDancing 
Congo!! Pvians Big smileParty

lulujjjj

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Dear it is like 95%confirmed news dear that page gives reliable news only so we can chill...please dont say about rati fansWinkLOL

See, I believe in these matters it's better to be pessimistic rather than optimistic for our bubbles not to burstLOL

But for sure PV must have won awards, there is no doubts in this one. Just wanted to be 100% confirmedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

See, I believe in these matters it's better to be pessimistic rather than optimistic for our bubbles not to burstLOL

But for sure PV must have won awards, there is no doubts in this one. Just wanted to be 100% confirmedWink

ya honey u say right.just wait for the 100% confirm news

jyothi said we can believe in the abby thread so i say

lulujjjj

BdayMessageGC Senior Member
BdayMessageGC
BdayMessageGC

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
congo Pv team.Congo my buddy Guru and Congo KS

lulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index