Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

ZRA congo Guys we grabbed all most of them (Page 51)

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@fatima
yaar iss tweet ne tou mujhy confuse kar dia
but on PR forum they r saying that GC might have won popular face awards and RD might have won some beta awards or so
not sure

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
No Sure GC won Popular face award now Ritwick dude confusing me with that award pic LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56pickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 21251

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Ritvik won an award for sure! What is that award though? Tongue
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

No Sure GC won Popular face award now Ritwick dude confusing me with that award pic LOL
thushy dear me also got confused
but if ksg can win award in 10 days
y cant GC win?Confused
i badly want GC to win
as he is a winnerEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

No Sure GC won Popular face award now Ritwick dude confusing me with that award pic LOL

Rithvik bhai why did u give ur award picAngryLOL?
U r confusing us soo muchEmbarrassedLOL!
Bhai will u tell us which award have u wonLOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56-Mrs.MSK-

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Ritvik won an award for sure! What is that award though? Tongue

He got  Confusing audience/viewers award!
His character arjun confuse people who watch that show and he is confusing us too nowLOL!
No offence,I watch arjuna and purvi scenes tooEmbarrassed.
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

[
Thushy dear me also got confused
but if ksg can win award in 10 days
y cant GC win?Confused
i badly want GC to win
as he is a winnerEmbarrassed


As per my stalking last year Hilter didi got best sister award in 2 Weeks so All is fair in this i guess LOL

Sure GC Won RD won something else LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaarpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 21251

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by ana56

[
Thushy dear me also got confused
but if ksg can win award in 10 days
y cant GC win?Confused
i badly want GC to win
as he is a winnerEmbarrassed


As per my stalking last year Hilter didi got best sister award in 2 Weeks so All is fair in this i guess LOL

Sure GC Won RD won something else LOL


I READ THAT TOO! ROFL We make good stalkers. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index