Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

ZRA congo Guys we grabbed all most of them (Page 26)

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 33286

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmani

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by asmani

KSG won the best brother award for the new showConfused
what about my YashuConfusedOuch he is the best zee brother to meOuch

Shocked
yaar awards shuru bhi ho gaye? from where did u know? btw.those brother sister beta beti awards r not given acc to votes, I just hope the popular awards r won by  Yash.aarti and AarYa!!
got this from QH forum.. they even posted some ksg pic from the event..Ouch 

event mein woh aaya hai par uska award mila abtak koi news nahi...how they know?/////

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by pickachu

My tweet:
humain 1 award sacrifice karna qabool hai per GC jis award ka liye nominate hua hai isse kisse aur ko dena qabool nahi hai

Translation ur love tweet ...Embarrassed

We accept the sacrifice of 1 award but the award in which GC is nominated we can't accept it if u give his awards to someoneEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

we never sen any nomination for GC and PV guys soi chodoo..brother un brother award and allLOL

After all Qubool hai s in our Zee Family kno...Embarrassed All Zee serials r ma brothers and sisters..ROFL
chadoo..Ek award only na...LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachuVEENAGOPAL

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by pickachu

My tweet:
humain 1 award sacrifice karna qabool hai per GC jis award ka liye nominate hua hai isse kisse aur ko dena qabool nahi hai

Translation ur love tweet ...Embarrassed

We accept the sacrifice of 1 award but the award in which GC is nominated we can't accept it if u give his awards to someoneEmbarrassed

Oki ji...Embarrassed Dangu...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 3877

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by -enchanted-

Originally posted by AmeTz

Zee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

Any Rakhi Sawant fans out here? #ZRA #Zee20pic.twitter.com/212tBWwY


ROFLROFL

enchanted and Fato..for u guys...ROFL


humein Qubool nahi hai ROFL
Who's she this actress girls Ahhh it's ok again back to wikiWink

You are going to search Rakhi Sawant on WikiROFL

May god give you strengthLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBpickachu

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 33286

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

we never sen any nomination for GC and PV guys soi chodoo..brother un brother award and allLOL

After all Qubool hai s in our Zee Family kno...Embarrassed All Zee serials r ma brothers and sisters..ROFL
chadoo..Ek award only na...LOLLOL 

haan jis channel mein hamara jaanu hai us channel mein kisiko awrad mile jismein jaanu nominated nahi hai qubool hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBpickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by -enchanted-

Originally posted by AmeTz

Zee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

Any Rakhi Sawant fans out here? #ZRA #Zee20pic.twitter.com/212tBWwY


ROFLROFL

enchanted and Fato..for u guys...ROFL


humein Qubool nahi hai ROFL
Who's she this actress girls Ahhh it's ok again back to wikiWinkAnd just go And watch just one pisode of this qubool hai to get an idea 

No she is not QH actressLOL.
She is just famous for her boldnessLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBTahitien-moonVEENAGOPAL

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 27723

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by -enchanted-

Originally posted by AmeTz

Zee TV Official ?@ZeeTVOfficial

Any Rakhi Sawant fans out here? #ZRA #Zee20pic.twitter.com/212tBWwY


ROFLROFL

enchanted and Fato..for u guys...ROFL


humein Qubool nahi hai ROFL
Who's she this actress girls Ahhh it's ok again back to wikiWink

You are going to search Rakhi Sawant on WikiROFL

May god give you strengthLOL

search at ur own riskROFL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index