India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

EVEN I LOVE SANAYA!!! (Page 3)

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

I love both, I respect both, they r equally important to me...

Agree with ur post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

i understand all your emotions...and what this forum says even barun bashers do not want barun to leave..

but all we wish to happen what we want..all according to our wish...is it fair ?? 

no one wants barun to leave coz only barun is Asr ,nd what is ipk with out either Asr or khushi ...
i hope our fair wishes come true..at least!  

anjaani07

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

I need a honest break from this insanity and mental torture we have gone through for the past 4 days...Just end it so that we can get on with our lives...If Barun wants to take a 6 months break or even quit it...Please let him do it  ...Maybe if its in our destiny...We might get to see Sarun in another show in the future with the same magical chemistry but please dont ruin whatever beautiful memories we have of this show by destroying it 

ditto same !  if barun wants to leave right now..let him .he is human he needs rest but we are also humans FOR GOD SAKE.. let us get beack to our normal life by at least confirming us of our info..so fed up x

Edella17

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

I love both, I respect both, they r equally important to me...

Agree with ur post. 

agre!
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ainee-monaya

i understand all your emotions...and what this forum says even barun bashers do not want barun to leave..

but all we wish to happen what we want..all according to our wish...is it fair ??

no one wants barun to leave coz only barun is Asr ,nd what is ipk with out either Asr or khushi ...

Thank you u Ainee, my point exactly. This is not a saas bahu show, it's a love story about Arnav and Khushi - without either one it is nothing so why even try to limp along without one of them? It is about staying true to the story, the show and it's characters - and the fans too.

OnepoundChic

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

thats what we think in present...but what I can view in long term this channel and PH are well known to public behaviour..they knows that people will crib but they won;t quit...they will keep a hope alive that Barun will come back and at the same time they will give a new guy to Khushi and people will get used to it and they won't react and forgets Barun.

In the worst case if the new guy does not click with the audience they will call Barun back.That's why I guess Barun told its a break not quit.

Actually honestly speaking I have very very little hope from channel that they will listen to its viewers because they are very strong with their decision and they have similar experience in the past

OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Thank you u Ainee, my point exactly. This is not a saas bahu show, it's a love story about Arnav and Khushi - without either one it is nothing so why even try to limp along without one of them? It is about staying true to the story, the show and it's characters - and the fans too.

yes..no love story with out gal or guy is possible..nd in our case both tha guy nd gal cannot be replaced... end the show like it started on them so that we can cherish the old memories of our amazing couple..
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjaani07

yes..no love story with out gal or guy is possible..nd in our case both tha guy nd gal cannot be replaced... end the show like it started on them so that we can cherish the old memories of our amazing couple..

for us IPK is the 1st and last show(atleast for me) but for channel its their daily job.
They won't listen to us.They will do what they want to.In star parivaar IPK had no special mention like other show...and looking at the forum posts SP officials are not even replying one straight thing..to some they are saying Barun is not leaving..to some they are saying Barun is leaving...

OnepoundChic

Go to top