OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Like many sunny fans making posts saying show must go on with sanaya only ,coz she deserves all the credit nd respect for her presence in the show .i completely completely completely agree,even i love sanaya irani more than the most ,i dunno how m gonna move on with out watching her as khushi... i love her infinity nd my name says its all ..,  
    but considering the fact that ipk is all about arnav khushi nd arnav khushi are clearly barun nd sanaya ,either of them can never ever be replaced...  akshey deepali G.H has already quit,daljet quitting info is in the air nd now if barun as already quit of hads gone on a break of two months what would sanaya do alone in the show,coz once barun gone on a break he'll never come back... nd i can never ever see this amazing actress wasting her talent in a Ekta like show/track where her husband dies or goes some where ,mean while she has to romance with some other guy nd late when trp becomes zero ph decideds to make barun/arnav come back.. if this is the way show will continue with out barun nd rest some members then i don't want sanaya to see in this show..even she should quit...or the show should end respecting her character nd hard work..nd giving khushi/arnav/Arhi a proper amazing ending that sanaya/barun ,whole cast nd crew nd all of us deserve.. 

let the show end if barun quits ,so that later we may get a 2nd season or sanaya can explore her talent in some other good show.. same goes for barun!

p.s! this is the case if only barun is leaving or going on a long break..coz this time break won't work!
Edited by Ainee-monaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
the fight was never Barun or Sanaya thing aini.. it was just for ArHi.. for us ArHi means SaRun and how can we let the love story get ruined by any other character .. only Barun is the ASR and Sanaya is Khushi.. my reaction would have been the same if it was Sanaya.. continue the show WITH both of them rather end it WITH both of them BA! 
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 why r some people getting this whole thing wrong? we love them both.
without both of them ipkknd is nothing. why r people creating this BS vs SI ? i would do the same for sanaya. i really miss those days that this forum was full of sarun/arshi fans not BS /arnav vs SI/kushi fans...
Edited by lolly143 - 11 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

the fight was never Barun or Sanaya thing aini.. it was just for ArHi.. for us ArHi means SaRun and how can we let the love story get ruined by any other character .. only Barun is the ASR and Sanaya is Khushi.. my reaction would have been the same if it was Sanaya.. continue the show WITH both of them rather end it WITH both of them BA! 

exactly..yar if we are saying end the show with out sobti that doesn't mean we don't love sanaya coz the case would have been the same if sanaya was quitting ... if any of them out end the show,so that we can at leat cherish old memories of only barun nd sanaya as arnav khushi! 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
END THE FUUCKING SHOW !! :'( !!! PLEASE thats All I wanna do ! im not an Idiot ! im crying @ the moment ! n want to call SP again ! but f**kk it :'( !! 

its not about sanaya or Barun People ! its about SaRun Together :'( 
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

END THE FUUCKING SHOW !! :'( !!! PLEASE thats All I wanna do ! im not an Idiot ! im crying @ the moment ! n want to call SP again ! but f**kk it :'( !! 

its not about sanaya or Barun People ! its about SaRun Together :'( 

mano can i shout at the top of my lungs...??!!!!

FOR THE SAKE OF GOD END THIS SHOW FOR NOW ND LEAVE US ALONE FROM THIS TORTURE, I SWEAR WE FANS ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS ,WE ALSO HAVE EMOTIONS!

i cant believe since last 2 days i have been crying with tears ..litrly with tears for this show..  i cant take it more! 
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolly143

why r some people getting this whole thing wrong? we love them both.
without both of them ipkknd is nothing. why r people creating this BS vs SI ? i would do the same for sanaya. i really miss those days that this forum was full of sarun/arshi fans not BS /arnav vs SI/kushi fans...

if only pple could understand this ..this show belongs to both of them...either of them out ipk out bas! 
deleteaccount thumbnail
You crazy bum! I dont want IPK to end!🤢
What will I do at 8PM everyday?What?!
Let it continue with some new actor, Let us give it a try
Edited by -Neloufer- - 11 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For the love of god I hope they end it.

Agree with you, it's not about Sanaya or Barun it is about ARHI and SARUN. This is their story, if one goes there is NOTHING. I just want them to end this torture, the pain of seeing Khushi with someone else is unbearable!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

For the love of god I hope they end it.

Agree with you, it's not about Sanaya or Barun it is about ARHI and SARUN. This is their story, if one goes there is NOTHING. I just want them to end this torture, the pain of seeing Khushi with someone else is unbearable!!

i m dreading the day is they'll continue the show with khushi nd other guy..we can still tolerate to miss Arhi but cant take loosing them for ever... end the show bas!