India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ANY INTELLIGENT PRODUCER OUT THERE :(

ipkrocks21 Senior Member
ipkrocks21
ipkrocks21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Personally after hearing barun's interview I am thinking that may be he really needs a BREAK!! no doubt poor guy is luking very tired these days...compare him wid the first 3-4 months...there is a marked difference in his personality appearance (def not in acting) luks, he wasnt the same BARUN HOT HOT SOBTI since teh remarriage ... I am quite sure the hectic schedule s taking a toll on his health and who knws on his married life too...and if it is true the poor soul really shud walk out for a while...

My point here is that I dont think that teh shitty track was teh one which forced him to take an action against gul and walk out...I have a strong feeling that shitty track was always meant to be like this coz teh rumors of aarav not being his biological son was aired much before Barun leaving the show came in picture so i am sure thats not the reason... IT HAS TO BE SOME OTHER TRACK!! probably gul aunty wanted to give some other ghatia track which he didnt want to portray as ASR plus he wanted a break too so he cleared his part ...that either u change teh script or gimme a break...and thats wen it all leaked out ...anyways 4 donkeys have no interest left in IPK so barun must have chose to walk out from IPK and if it is so I am very happy taht he chose this coz even if he wud have continued and they wud have continued wid  pathetic script we wud have not been able to enjoy our fav serial... so in a way its better...

Now I am really hoping some monied PH shud peep into social networking site and get teh grab of teh situation taht how much ppl are in love wid SARUN so some intelligent producer somewhere will start a new serial (obv a luv story) wid barun n sanaya...My fingers are crossed already I pray to god that my dream to see them again together will fulfill someday...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97sami99srain10vandana1965laksh65

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
loved your post, i wish Mr Aditya chopra director son of late Yashji sees this and comes forward to direct a story with this sizzling couple and star plus and Mr.Aditya dedicate this show as a homage to his late father.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97ipkrocks21nerina

ipkrocks21 Senior Member
ipkrocks21
ipkrocks21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
even if its not that big I will be really happy to see any gud ph hiring LM and arshad to make another sizzling love story wid SARUN... just imagine...same lovers and a new concept new setup everything new... oh how I wish this will happen one day ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laksh65

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hope My dream comes true

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top