Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Natasha will expose Yug and kamalpreet in the upcoming Epi..

She will find out kamalpreet truth and  will expose yug.kamalpreet plan to everyone..

Amrit.yug might create more drama and surprising scenes  in the palace..

source of article..metromasti..

Now what will yug ..Amrit do to defeat Nats/Nimrit..may be side shivangi with them..

One good thing though at least Nimrit will close this suicide case of kamalpreet and Agam safe..next how she tackles with the upcoming situation from Amrit..yug..lets see..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

martalinda...Natasha...krithikasanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Natasha to expose Yug to Agam.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Saveeta

Are you sure that Nimrit migh exposed to everybody that kamalpreetis still alive?? i don't think?
yug is a clever fellow he already told kamalpreet  go away from this city.when he met her in the jewelshop.
if he is caught he will go o jail.only Amrit will be left alone ?
He may threatened Mr .Oberoi to expose Natasha's death to  the police?
So CVmay drag on some more episodes before exposing yug by NimritConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklammartalindakrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Savee..

So one problem will be solved , but still many are linedup i huess ..

dont know what will shivangi do in future , hope he don;' side up with evil but i doubt her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Anasuyaji this i'm sure with Tej help Nimrit will solve this suicide case..

Nimrit so pure hearted ..see MA Durga showed her a way when she was in need of money to give  shivangi..to sell the necklace yug gave her..she goes to the jewellery shop and again prays to Matarani and just at this moment kamalpreet enters the shop..next the photograph..

Kamalpreet will surely revealed everything about Yug doing this plan to trap Agam..

Amrit wants Agam and for shivangi not to reveal her truth..Yug needs Nimrit as she has the face of Nats to get property..till date they were blackmailing about suicide of kamalpreet and not to reveal her identity to Agam..if this is solved then only way they can stop Nimrit from revealing her identity and there is only one person who can save them ..here i'm hinting shivangi.. Yug will surely do something so as neither mr oberoi nor Nimrit can give money to shivangi..thus this is how she will side up with Amrit ..money..

shivangi may continue to act as Nimrit and  not reveal Amrit truth ..all Amrit wants Agam back to her and for this he must hate Nimrit... who knows Amrit makes shivangi to act such a way that Agam is hurt ..

In end we can say Nimrit has to prove to Agam she is his real Nimrit not shivangi..she did say once to her time coming i will prove to Agam i'm his Nimrit..so lets wait and watch..

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 November 2012 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasanasuya43

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Anasuyaji this i'm sure with Tej help Nimrit will solve this suicide case..

Nimrit so pure hearted ..see MA Durga showed her a way when she was in need of money to give  shivangi..to sell the necklace yug gave her..she goes to the jewellery shop and again prays to Matarani and just at this moment kamalpreet enters the shop..next the photograph..

Kamalpreet will surely revealed everything about Yug doing this plan to trap Agam..

Amrit wants Agam and for shivangi not to reveal her truth..Yug needs Nimrit as she has the face of Nats to get property..till date they were blackmailing about suicide of kamalpreet and not to reveal her identity to Agam..if this is solved then only way they can stop Nimrit from revealing her identity and there is only one person who can save them ..here i'm hinting shivangi.. Yug will surely do something so as neither mr oberoi nor Nimrit can give money to shivangi..thus this is how she will side up with Amrit ..money..

shivangi may continue to act as Nimrit and  not reveal Amrit truth ..all Amrit wants Agam back to her and for this he must hate Nimrit... who knows Amrit makes shivangi to act such a way that Agam is hurt ..

In end we can say Nimrit has to prove to Agam she is his real Nimrit not shivangi..she did say once to her time coming i will prove to Agam i'm his Nimrit..so lets wait and watch..

even i think thats what amrit will do...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@nutmeg..If amrit does this thinking Agam will come back to her then she will be mistaken..it will have a reverse reaction her plan..

We must not forget its Matarani who has brought Nimrit attention on shivangi pic..Even if she changes side for her own benefit that is money  indirectly she will be helping Nimrit..

Shivangi changing behaviour and we do know the only person who is always there to console support  Agam  is Nimrit.

Destiny always brings Agam to her and i think may be thats how his heart will recognise his true love without Nimrit saying anything..lets see..

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

@nutmeg..If amrit does this thinking Agam will come back to her then she will be mistaken..it will have a reverse reaction her plan..

We must not forget its Matarani who has brought Nimrit attention on shivangi pic..Even if she changes side for her own benefit that is money  indirectly she will be helping Nimrit..

Shivangi changing behaviour and we do know the only person who is always there to console support  Agam  is Nimrit.

Destiny always brings Agam to her and i think may be thats how his heart will recognise his true love without Nimrit saying anything..lets see..

This is what I too wish to see. 

saveeta24

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Savee..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.