finally Called SP and had a 15-20mins long talk

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
So Finally I called SP :) n NOT the UAE Number :@ cuz UAE office of SP is useless :@ ! so Called the India Number and im Glad with the Interest The woman talked to me :) ! I told her How IPKKND is the Only show im watching and How Its not Just about barun Leaving ! but We would have been same if Sanaya was going to leave Because Without Sanaya or Barun the Show is Nothing ! and i even Clearly told them that ' HE IS ON BREAK' is Not going to buy me Cuz im Not Stupid ! and I can clear Say he is not taking a break but its a good way of saying ' I QUIT' ! so All We want is if BARUN STAYS thn CONTINUE !! but if this 'BREAK' is going to happen then END THE SHOW with Sanaya and Barun ! and Buttered them saying ' I have faith on Star plus that they will Bring Back Sanaya and Barun together on Star plus on a NEW SHOW :P they Said they r Very much Aware of the popularity These 2 have. I even Told thm that this is Not my language ! and Yet im attached with the Show and i want to remember this show forever <3 she was like We are getting TONS of Calls and Messages with this concern and We will make sure and try Our best that you fans are not disappointed! and she asked me if there is any other show I want to talk about hahaha I said ' Na im a very busy person to waste my time on other shows when i have IPKKND ' she laughed and Took my Number /Name n Email n told me to Keep Checking your Mails as she said she will keep me updated And told me i can Call her anytime i want on this issue and she will keep me updated ! 
----

REQUEST TO MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE ! do TELL them HOW the show is KNOWN Around Middle East n How u Know many Watching ! cuz When i told her ! she Said they Surprised the many calls they getting from Middle East Viewers for IPKKND :D 

EVERYONE contact this number ! : 00912267227777

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ipkknd ha sv popularity 
rima thumbnail
manal
I think the person who spoke to you
also spoke to me
she sid prety much the same things
I love what you told her
let us hope
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great effort on hyour part! Some people have posted that SP told them BS is leaving and the show will go on with Sanaya?

Some say they are told Monday is the final verdict?? Conflicting info! Dont know what is going on!

But I only trust our well known members like yourself!
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i'm mailing them untill they get fedup 😛 Edited by lolly143 - 11 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Some executives r saying one thing while others are saying another.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rima

manal

I think the person who spoke to you
also spoke to me
she sid prety much the same things
I love what you told her
let us hope

Rima Di I forgot to ask her Name ! but yes she was sweet n was talking with full interest ! even tho i said bye twice 🤣 n she still continued talking 😆 ! 

Im gonna Call her again Maybe ! I will keep calling and mailing cuz im surprised we all getting different Views 😕 ! i clearly Said ! even if sanaya Quits ! we will do same ! cuz these 2 TOGETHER Complete show ! lets hope for the Best ! 

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Manal for the update...Love your dedication...I am sure we can show them Middle Eastern IPK power in the next two days 👍🏼
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I will call them as well I am emeiling them everyday as well
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lolly143

i'm mailing them untill they get fedup 😛

same here