Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sid - Abhay marriage wont happen !!! (Page 2)

dazzlinggirl Senior Member
dazzlinggirl
dazzlinggirl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinal_saami

Originally posted by roshani45

They are just trying to scare us so that we will be eagerly waiting for the episode ! I'm sure the episode will be totally different

I hope so. I really hope. What u r saying come true. But still the promo is very scary Pinch . I hope the actual episode different from the promo. I do not want to witness sid & Evil Smile marriage at all.

Confused

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Hey guys , i don't think this marriage will happen ! They already spoiled our Dushera celebrations ! i don't think they have the guts to show female lead marrying  Abhay on Diwali ! 

There were enough hints about Sinal reunion on Diwlai ! Yes  showing KC extremely happy was a bad sign , but i feel this time instead of showing KC heartbroken , they may finally show him doing something ! 

I somehow feel its all Richa's plan ! Who knows Kunal may stop the marriage ! They just can't do this ( Sid-Abhay marriage ) 

Who will watch colors channel if they show this marriage happening ? people will hate them ! 
They are just trying to scare us ! thats all !

Anyways what im feeling is Ac / AD is kidnapped , Sid is blackmailed ! Hope this time Kc do something ! 

Having said this , if they show this crap , ill be the first person to quit this  show Angry!

Im still positive ! this marriage WONT happen ! Guys don't spoil ur mood and this diwali celebrations just by seeing this promo woh bhi parichay promo ! so chill ! This wont happen ! 

Happy Diwali !
yes roshani you are right- This is 100% misleaded promo. Nothing will be happen like that, everything will be fine just drama. Remember that promo - When kunal and siddhi fall down from cliff in BTrip. they show - "iss Janam me nahi tuo agle janam me" in another promo - In party they show Abhay and siddhi so close in dance but in actual siddhi was so much far away from abhay. In precap they don't show the face. In promo they show face only to create suspense and scaring to all of us. They know that if they show some nonsense like that then serial will be go off air.  So marriage will not happend.
I think that AC will be kidnaped. In one scene when AC was buying a gift for his mother then someone put hand behind him and he was shocked it was one sec. scene but not shown properly if anyone pay attention on this. I think that this time AD will play important role to tell kunal about this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
So many positive hints r there

If they had to show sibhay wedding
Firstly the footage n new time slot change promos won't be aired. Kids prayers n gods photos won't be shown
Kunal saw a new couple in car n admired n yes he will bcme dulha n take his dulhan n will reach chopda darbar

As said by richa as per her fear same things happening again now yes its time for sinal remarriage I m damn surem

Kiddos seema raj kunal saying diwali hum sab ek honge spot on there they will reunite

Coz cvs r already up with surogatory mother track veera jumping in the pool of darbar with junk of problems so siddhi has to b there na to tackle n bcme mahan nari shakti. jai ho

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl-Rojaa-Rajash

Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
thought the promo looks scary am 200% positive... this promo is just misleading us like the one - "kunal filled Dead maang" but in actual episode he haven't... so this too wont happen...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover-Rojaa-

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I hope so...it would be nice,,if kunal stop the marriage and save his angel...let see

Edited by karthi173 - 10 November 2012 at 6:25am

-Rojaa-

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I am hating the CVs for playing with the emotions of the audience..

I am 100% convinced that this marriage is not happening... Thumbs Up am pretty about that

Just like Kunal filling sindoor in R's maang and SiNal falling down the cliff, this is also a case of CVs crying wolf...Angry 

I want to tell them, if you have the guts to show such a promo, you should also have some guts to show this in the show... But you do not have the courage to show such things... So why fool the audience with this crap!!!

Don't worry this is not happening!!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish0309annaeshi.nlKarthiN90Rajashstuti123-Rojaa-

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

I am hating the CVs for playing with the emotions of the audience..

I am 100% convinced that this marriage is not happening... Thumbs Up am pretty about that

Just like Kunal filling sindoor in R's maang and SiNal falling down the cliff, this is also a case of CVs crying wolf...Angry 

I want to tell them, if you have the guts to show such a promo, you should also have some guts to show this in the show... But you do not have the courage to show such things... So why fool the audience with this crap!!!

Don't worry this is not happening!!! LOL

shweta hilarious...LOL

ROFLROFLROFL
tauna Newbie
tauna
tauna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i hope the same but if this promo god forbid proove right then monday's episode would be the last episode to be seen by us .truely feeling bad Cry

Edited by tauna - 10 November 2012 at 6:57am

-Rojaa-

Go to top