Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So many positive hints r there

If they had to show sibhay wedding
Firstly the footage n new time slot change promos won't be aired. Kids prayers n gods photos won't be shown
Kunal saw a new couple in car n admired n yes he will bcme dulha n take his dulhan n will reach chopda darbar

As said by richa as per her fear same things happening again now yes its time for sinal remarriage I m damn surem

Kiddos seema raj kunal saying diwali hum sab ek honge spot on there they will reunite

Coz cvs r already up with surogatory mother track veera jumping in the pool of darbar with junk of problems so siddhi has to b there na to tackle n bcme mahan nari shakti. jai ho
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thought the promo looks scary am 200% positive... this promo is just misleading us like the one - "kunal filled 🤢 maang" but in actual episode he haven't... so this too wont happen...  
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope so...it would be nice,,if kunal stop the marriage and save his angel...let seeEdited by karthi173 - 11 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am hating the CVs for playing with the emotions of the audience..

I am 100% convinced that this marriage is not happening... 👍🏼 am pretty about that

Just like Kunal filling sindoor in R's maang and SiNal falling down the cliff, this is also a case of CVs crying wolf...😡 

I want to tell them, if you have the guts to show such a promo, you should also have some guts to show this in the show... But you do not have the courage to show such things... So why fool the audience with this crap!!!

Don't worry this is not happening!!! 😆
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

I am 100% convinced that this marriage is not happening... 👍🏼 am pretty about that

Just like Kunal filling sindoor in R's maang and SiNal falling down the cliff, this is also a case of CVs crying wolf...😡 

I want to tell them, if you have the guts to show such a promo, you should also have some guts to show this in the show... But you do not have the courage to show such things... So why fool the audience with this crap!!!

shweta hilarious...😆

🤣🤣🤣
tauna thumbnail
i hope the same but if this promo god forbid proove right then monday's episode would be the last episode to be seen by us .truely feeling bad 😭 Edited by tauna - 11 years ago
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

yep ur right they dnt have the courage to show all this lukkhi cv'
Edited by --AiSha-- - 11 years ago
bigfan004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really cant understand this show judt because i am hooked up to it i have to suffer it hw can the lead who is shown so positive marry some one fr wht ever reason like it be kidnaping her kid or anything am sure its kunals dream or siddis. But hw can the cvs show such nonsense cant they cme up with anything nice in the name of drama they show crap and looks like this whole show has cracked and negitive people even th hero is dumb hw cld he send siddi in the first place to abhays hse hw ever a nice man he is. He s shown as a loser frm day one a drunked wastril and a no gooder who has just tormented his wife and madeher life miserable frm the start thts the reson i have not liked his character. Just hope they dnt make it more worse fr him and her but knowing the cvs of this show just expect anything with out head or toe. And with no trps they r gonna make us feel more worse,may be abhay will really get married to siddi and this time fr the first time in indian tele the villan will get married to the lead lets all pray the the cvs get sme brains and let the hero stop at the right time
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They just cant show anything they want ! TRp for oct- nov will be released in december , so the channel will know which show did good for them which didnt ! so Parichay cvs better listen to viewers  voice and correct their faults !
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
last week after seeing the promo we all thought that train sequence was a dream bt it turned out to be real... after this new promo many of us are saying that marriage wont happen bt wat if it happens??????😡
i kno i'm sounding very negative bt cant help it this promo has made me mad n i'm veryy badly depressed bcoz of it.