Sid - Abhay marriage wont happen !!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys , i don't think this marriage will happen ! They already spoiled our Dushera celebrations ! i don't think they have the guts to show female lead marrying  Abhay on Diwali ! 

There were enough hints about Sinal reunion on Diwlai ! Yes  showing KC extremely happy was a bad sign , but i feel this time instead of showing KC heartbroken , they may finally show him doing something ! 

I somehow feel its all Richa's plan ! Who knows Kunal may stop the marriage ! They just can't do this ( Sid-Abhay marriage ) 

Who will watch colors channel if they show this marriage happening ? people will hate them ! 
They are just trying to scare us ! thats all !

Anyways what im feeling is Ac / AD is kidnapped , Sid is blackmailed ! Hope this time Kc do something ! 

Having said this , if they show this crap , ill be the first person to quit this  show ðŸ˜¡!

Im still positive ! this marriage WONT happen ! Guys don't spoil ur mood and this diwali celebrations just by seeing this promo woh bhi parichay promo ! so chill ! This wont happen ! 

Happy Diwali !
i wish wat u are saying happens ,,,
exactly who ll watch the show if siddhi abhay get married...
the show ll be over for all of us atleast for majority it ll be ...
but still we cant trust the cvs dat too bt cvs ..
just praying wat u are saying cums true
even i feel AC2 ios kidnapped ..by richa
nd dats y all this shaadi drama ...
have no hopes dat kunal ll stop the wedding .but if he does i ll be the happiest person...
yes lets not spoil our diwali coz of it ...
hapy diwali everyone...
Edited by stuti123 - 11 years ago
there is no trp so what r these psychos getting by showing such neg promos?? Just luk at other promos ,even this show's promos have reflectn of sme mental prblm-getting satisfactn by scaring viewers 😈 cv's ki mind lagtahein jaise shaitan ka ghar.
I like your positivity. But, it's just unbearable to watch siddhi and abhay doing the marriage rituals. What is wrong with cv's minds?😡

I am sure they gone nuts and decided to ruin our every weekends, just by showing something unimaginable.😡 I also hope something positive happens. Or else i quitting as well.

Please guys, stop worrying about this show and enjoy your Diwali.

😊!!HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE!!😊
Edited by keerthi93 - 11 years ago

yup Roshani me too hoping the same.
They are just trying to scare us so that we will be eagerly waiting for the episode ! I'm sure the episode will be totally different
Originally posted by roshani45

They are just trying to scare us so that we will be eagerly waiting for the episode ! I'm sure the episode will be totally different

I hope so. 😊

I hope so. I really hope. What u r saying come true. But still the promo is very scary 😵 . I hope the actual episode different from the promo. I do not want to witness sid & 😈 marriage at all.
Originally posted by sinal_saami

I hope so. I really hope. What u r saying come true. But still the promo is very scary 😵 . I hope the actual episode different from the promo. I do not want to witness sid & 😈 marriage at all.

😕

Hey guys , i don't think this marriage will happen ! They already spoiled our Dushera celebrations ! i don't think they have the guts to show female lead marrying  Abhay on Diwali ! 

There were enough hints about Sinal reunion on Diwlai ! Yes  showing KC extremely happy was a bad sign , but i feel this time instead of showing KC heartbroken , they may finally show him doing something ! 

I somehow feel its all Richa's plan ! Who knows Kunal may stop the marriage ! They just can't do this ( Sid-Abhay marriage ) 

Who will watch colors channel if they show this marriage happening ? people will hate them ! 
They are just trying to scare us ! thats all !

Anyways what im feeling is Ac / AD is kidnapped , Sid is blackmailed ! Hope this time Kc do something ! 

Having said this , if they show this crap , ill be the first person to quit this  show ðŸ˜¡!

Im still positive ! this marriage WONT happen ! Guys don't spoil ur mood and this diwali celebrations just by seeing this promo woh bhi parichay promo ! so chill ! This wont happen ! 

Happy Diwali !
yes roshani you are right- This is 100% misleaded promo. Nothing will be happen like that, everything will be fine just drama. Remember that promo - When kunal and siddhi fall down from cliff in BTrip. they show - "iss Janam me nahi tuo agle janam me" in another promo - In party they show Abhay and siddhi so close in dance but in actual siddhi was so much far away from abhay. In precap they don't show the face. In promo they show face only to create suspense and scaring to all of us. They know that if they show some nonsense like that then serial will be go off air.  So marriage will not happend.
I think that AC will be kidnaped. In one scene when AC was buying a gift for his mother then someone put hand behind him and he was shocked it was one sec. scene but not shown properly if anyone pay attention on this. I think that this time AD will play important role to tell kunal about this.