Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Chillaxxx Guys!!Be Positive (Page 8)

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
oh ya guyz just chill.

easy way out- never allow show dominate ur life-follow this rule-u r spared.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsrpmenonawesumsonia

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
wow sonu...you still have hopes...after watching the promo...i have left all hopes...even if its a gimmick...its really cheap...becos they are spoiling SiNal relationship to beyond limits...

it was expected...i know this was going to happen...
cvs rot in hell for spoiling our diwali...Dead

s it so difficult to unite the love birds together with their kids?...
why such disgusting cheap drama...seriously its not even giving them any trps...its not driving off the audience...

and why the hell they are recycling tracks of their show...this crap is exact same of the previous Ekta show kasturi...where kasturi marries kabir on her wedding day with robbie...and robbie shocked and stunned...cried in the rain...and kabir character was negative...this happened all after the raunak drama...

and someone mention that this will be first show where the lead will marry a villain...well kasturi is one show that the female lead kasturi married both villains...raunak and kabir...

robbie is another anurag and kunal...always loosing his love in every phase of his life w/o his fault...

i have no hopes at all everyone is positive but i am not becos i know BT trend such promos have come true in her previous show thats the reason i have no hope at all...they should rot in hell for showing such craps in diwali week...i don't care abt the show...but i care abt SiNal...they are a beautiful couple...i have never seen such passionate couple and after sujal garewal...abhay raichand...kunal chopra is the passionate love...who made me cry...i can't see his heart being broken again and again by the brainless cvs...i can't take the torture anymore...

everyone says trust seema...AC 1...raj...kunal words abt reunion during diwali...such dialogues we have been hearing since pre-leap...but what happened SiNal separated...kunal becomes dumb and made siddhi being pregnant with his twins babies rot in jail...and the vamp becomes show stoppers...i have no hopes at all...

to hell with this show...i am not going to spoil my diwali mood...but yes SiNal is very close to my heart and its painful seeing them being separated for no reason...for some psychos...SiNal is very close to my heart...it pains my heart even in diwali mood...as they are so special for us

you know what currently i am trusting all the negative dialogues

1)history repeats again...subha hoga aur ek nayi mushibhat

2)shaadi karne ko nahin gayi hai...abhay ko sab sach sach kehne ko gayi hai

3)agar phir se siddhi ne kunal ka dil toda...is baar main usey saaza khud dunghi

4)faisla karlo...tum apni pati choonoghi ya bete ko

5)sazaa srif tumein nahin mujhe bhi milne chahiye jo main tumein yakeen kiya...siddhi ko nahin

this are few dialogues that indicates the nonsense happening in the show currently...

above all AC 1 and kunal...over excitement  regarding siddhi's come back with all SiNal fbs from pre-leap and post-leap...its already indication of negativity throughout...

seriously Ekta and the brainless cvs should watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to know what is actual meaning of love...marriage and relationships...

Manav-Archana is really lucky as they did not have to go through such cheap tracks...or even Ram-Priya at the moment...

Edited by Mages - 10 November 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amawesumsonia

divra4 Senior Member
divra4
divra4

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hop something positive will happen keeping my fingers crossed. wont b able 2 watch kunal heart broken again. im hvng sleepless nights. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amawesumsonia

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divra4

hop something positive will happen keeping my fingers crossed. wont b able 2 watch kunal heart broken again. im hvng sleepless nights. 
yaa dear iss baar...only positive things wud happen :) :)
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

They are the ultimate fools ever!Either way,marriage or not,they lose.If they show a marriage,the show will shut shop,they lose.If they don't show a marriage,then we win,they lose.

I pity them.
yaa chechi...Cvs are d ultimate foold...even i pity them...
this time...we would definitely win 
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

oh ya guyz just chill.

easy way out- never allow show dominate ur life-follow this rule-u r spared.

yaa Savz...ive been following this rule since months
i.am Senior Member
i.am
i.am

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
this is for abhay...
Teri zindagi mein kabhi ghum na ho
Teri aankhe kabhi nam na ho
Meri dua hai ke mile tujhe ek smart si dulhan
Jiska wieght 150 Kg. se Kam na ho! :)
Dancing

Edited by i.am - 11 November 2012 at 4:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovereshi.nlawesumsonia

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

wow sonu...you still have hopes...after watching the promo...i have left all hopes...even if its a gimmick...its really cheap...becos they are spoiling SiNal relationship to beyond limits... - Cvs have already spoiled the reltionship a lot didi...but yaa still i have high hopes...cz im sure Cvs cant afford to show abahy-sidhi marriage

it was expected...i know this was going to happen...
cvs rot in hell for spoiling our diwali...Dead - Didi...dont think like dat..we shudnt sopil our festive mood...just bcz of those Cvs

i have no hopes at all everyone is positive but i am not becos i know BT trend such promos have come true in her previous show thats the reason i have no hope at all...they should rot in hell for showing such craps in diwali week...i don't care abt the show...but i care abt SiNal...they are a beautiful couple...i have never seen such passionate couple and after sujal garewal...abhay raichand...kunal chopra is the passionate love...who made me cry...i can't see his heart being broken again and again by the brainless cvs...i can't take the torture anymore... - Mages di...u knw wat...im a person wjho takes most of things in a positive things..myt be dats d reason why im being too much positive...well even i cant see my kunu heartbroken n all...i wud kill really Cvs if they do so

everyone says trust seema...AC 1...raj...kunal words abt reunion during diwali...such dialogues we have been hearing since pre-leap...but what happened SiNal separated...kunal becomes dumb and made siddhi being pregnant with his twins babies rot in jail...and the vamp becomes show stoppers...i have no hopes at all...

to hell with this show...i am not going to spoil my diwali mood...but yes SiNal is very close to my heart and its painful seeing them being separated for no reason...for some psychos...SiNal is very close to my heart...it pains my heart even in diwali mood...as they are so special for us - didi...plz dont spoil ur mood...all bcz of the show n Cvs...its a request

you know what currently i am trusting all the negative dialogues

1)history repeats again...subha hoga aur ek nayi mushibhat

2)shaadi karne ko nahin gayi hai...abhay ko sab sach sach kehne ko gayi hai

3)agar phir se siddhi ne kunal ka dil toda...is baar main usey saaza khud dunghi

4)faisla karlo...tum apni pati choonoghi ya bete ko

5)sazaa srif tumein nahin mujhe bhi milne chahiye jo main tumein yakeen kiya...siddhi ko nahin

this are few dialogues that indicates the nonsense happening in the show currently...

above all AC 1 and kunal...over excitement  regarding siddhi's come back with all SiNal fbs from pre-leap and post-leap...its already indication of negativity throughout...
seriously Ekta and the brainless cvs should watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to know what is actual meaning of love...marriage and relationships...Manav-Archana is really lucky as they did not have to go through such cheap tracks...or even Ram-Priya at the moment...
 EK is known for such tracks didi...her set of Cvs relly love giving us hert attacks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i.am

Go to top