Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For all the passionate fans...

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
A series that created magic...
A series that defined romance on desi telly...
A series that brought people from Africa to Americas on a forum to share emotions together...
A series that gave us the magical tune called Rabba vey to light up our faces...
A series that brought out the masked talent of the members of the  forum in the form of stories, analysis, satires... 
A series that made the emotions of love, anger,sadness,anticipation , anxiety,happiness come alive on a virtual world like no other...

A series that introduced us to a world of dreams to relax and rejuvenate at the end of a hectic real life day...

Most important it gave us some beautiful memories and friends to share and care..

But sadly today we have forgotten to enjoy the series as it unfolds onscreen..

We are so worried of what will happen in an uncertain future that we have forgotten to enjoy today...

What is the use of fighting , getting divided into camps on the thought whether the series sees longevity in the future... when we cannot appreciate wholeheartedly what is there in front of us today..

We proclaim to love the cast and crew yet we bash them to our hearts content being far removed from the truth...

We get played with the numerous posts that come up on the forums claiming to be the legitimate information givers...

Have we ever stopped to think that besides giving them 15 minutes of fame ,boiling our blood and getting our minds fried we donot achieve anything..

In the midst of all this we forget the essence what IPK stood for.. to provide entertainment.. to bring enjoyment for its viewers who are not restricted to IF alone...instead we have made it a battle cry... a fight to see who will win the fans or the makers...

A truly sad day for me an IPK fan...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonusami99yogifaluinnocentgreenspsharmilasslmay11momb24Shegarf71vandana1965saima4744samanthanazooni.blueanurao.66...Tanu...pup03Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Rehnuma-

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
ClapAgree!Clapagree!ClapAGREED!!
Holding my heart with the pain of separation...but even more hanging my head in shame for the ungratefulness!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99samanthana

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Koel,

I loved that brilliant post. I did tell you it was a unique show, which drew us all to it. Sometimes in the name of TRP and the sometimes for various other reasons the story which so so brilliant that it faltered and was the story was ditched with the blink of an eye.

We the fans online gave them international fame. Our posts,VM.s SS.FF and various writings they picked on, and they played us in the most hideous and deplorable way.

All that I think when I think now of IPKKND is the numerous friends I have made across continents,culture, and race and how we can together in unity for the love of the show. Friends who used to spend our together for discussions, analysis, dissections and what fun we had during weekends 24/7.

For this alone I came be grateful to the show. Otherwise I am deeply hurt that they have forgotten the very fans which gave them their fame.

Every show needs an strong story if not surely it will fail. Just like in Bollywood if the story is not good then even if the greatest stars are there it would not be a success. Those who achieved success should never

forget those people whom they owe it to,

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 10 November 2012 at 5:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sami99crazyaddictionspsharmilaShegarf71samanthanasunshine99

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

A Realistic Truth ClapClap

Such kaho,

Wonderful post ClapClap with HEartened words 

IPK brought Globally  people together , which none other has taken and brought wonderful memories in the name of Rabbave,  Leads chemistry  Which is Unique till now..

IPKND brought wonderful talented actors and Main leads in the name of ASR and Kushi Clap in one place at one home for World  in the name of Love.     Whether would get same kind of Essence with other drama in Indian Television..  Will not come for ever...

Proudly to say, got so many wondeful talented FF, SS writers  and their talents and noticed by all and wonderful friends 

It is very sad to say that ,  we are holding our breadth for the end of the show with the beautiful subtle memories for ever...

Edited by samanthana - 10 November 2012 at 5:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaShegarf71anurao.66sunshine99

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Agree with u!!Cry
I am truly disheartened.Cry
Sad day, truly a sad day.Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilainnocentgreenShegarf71sunshine99anurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shegarf71

ClapAgree!Clapagree!ClapAGREED!!
Holding my heart with the pain of separation...but even more hanging my head in shame for the ungratefulness!!Ouch
it hurts a lot to see the dream run end... but did we have to make it so bitter...we could have ended with heaviness and good memories  instead of this...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilacrazyaddictionShegarf71samanthanaanurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

I loved that brilliant post. I did tell you it was a unique show, which drew us all to it. Sometimes in the name of TRP and the sometimes for various other reasons the story which so so brilliant that it faltered and was the story was ditched with the blink of an eye.

We the fans online gave them international fame. Our posts,VM.s SS.FF and various writings they picked on, and they played us in the most hideous and deplorable way.

All that I think when I think now of IPKKND is the numerous friends I have made across continents,culture, and race and how we can together in unity for the love of the show. Friends who used to spend our together for discussions, analysis, dissections and what fun we had during weekends 24/7.

For this alone I came be grateful to the show. Otherwise I am deeply hurt that they have forgotten the very fans which gave them their fame.

Anu
Well said  Anu... this show gave us something beautiful friends  to cherish.. we had some beautiful time together.. it would not have been possible without IPK...but it is a business venture for the PH and Channel and a job for the actor.. we cannot hope for them to be as emotionally invested and not think of their own interests...but like you I feel sad that they used our gullibility for their own end and  I am equally angry at myself for giving them the power to do so...

spsharmilaShegarf71anurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=samanthana]

A Realistic Truth ClapClap

Such kaho,

Wonderful post ClapClap with HEartened words 

IPK brought Globally  people together , which none other has taken and brought wonderful memories in the name of Rabbave, emotions , comedy.

IPKND brought wonderful talented actors and Main leads in the name of ASR and Kushi Clap in one place at one home for World.  Whether would get same kind of Essence with other drama in Indian Television.

Proudly to say, got so many wondeful talented FF, SS writers and noticed by all and wonderful friends 

It is very sad to say that ,  we are holding our breadth for the end of the show with the beautiful subtle memories for ever...

[/QUOTE Sam  sachi machhi...see how IPK has got ingrained in my lingo...Embarrassed it truly is a phenomenon we got so much out of it... each one of us has been a gainer...with memories , friends and unearthing of our talents that was languishing in some corner... 

Shegarf71anurao.66samanthana

Go to top