Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS- Lambi Line Ne Bana Di Jodi

..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler
..MorningStar..
..MorningStar..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
OS- Lambi Line Ne Bana Di Jodi

This One Shot is [sarunalicious] Neha's suggestion of a Long  Queue...So I hope You like the idea...Day Dreaming

[Lambi Line=Long Queue]

Arnav's POV

"AAA..."

I blinked. I looked down at the girl in my arms. I didn't even know how she got there.

All I knew was that I was walking into the Boutique with my elder sister Anjali and was passing the daily wear section when a soft giggle arrested my attention and brought my eyes up.

And then I saw a girl with straight black hair and a blingy dress standing in the long line in front of the cashier.

She was twirling herself on the tip of the heel of her stilettos,clearly bored of standing in the line.

*Crack*

Her heel snapped and She was falling down.

It was only by reflex that I held out my arms and caught her. She landed into them smoothly as if by magic.

Her head was now bowed and pressed against my chest, her smooth silky black hair rubbing my chin.

She wriggled in my arms slightly, as if she was sleeping there.

She is beautiful, was my foremost thought.

I was panicking. I didn't know what to do, when I heard a loud voice call out, "Khushi!"

Okay..so this girl's name is Khushi.

A girl about the same age as "Khushi" came rushing out of the saree section...

"What did You just do..Khushi?I am sorry Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada...Khushi is a bit clumsy...She does everything wrong..." The girl said while pulling Khushi towards herself.

"Hawww...How do you know Him,Jiji.?" Khushi questioned with a very cute expression.

"Khushi..He is the owner of this boutique." Khushi's Jiji smacked Khushi's head.

"Hawww...I am sorry,Mr Arnav singh Raizada...By the way...I am Khushi Kumari Gupta.." She smiled while holding out her hand.

It was such an innocent smile that I had to smile back.

"It was nice to meet you,Khushi" I said taking hold of her hand and grinning.

That was How I first met Khushi Kumari Gupta...

Standing in a Long Queue...

1 week later

I was jogging at my usual time in the morning.

A young girl came jogging out of the door of the house next to ours.

I realized that my new neighbor is  'The Khushi Kumari Gupta' herself who was walking out of her new house at this moment.

"Hello Arnav!" She chirruped in her bright energetic voice.

"Hey,Khushi...You are our next door neighbor..Coincidence." I said noticing the way her hair flows over her shoulders.

"Yes,We just shifted yesterday!By the way..Sorry about the other day.Jiji said,I shouldn't have fallen on you like that but what to do...I got distracted by the way you were walking,then I slipped clumsily...and wanted You to catch my clumsy fall!" Khushi said shyly.

I looked at her curiously and asked, "Why would I catch you?"

She stopped laughing and looked at me in amazement.

"Because you're Prince Charming,! And the Prince always catches the Princess!"

"Alright, Princess Charming." I said saluting dramatically while we jogged around the block.

One Month Later

"What is This Arnav...?? We have been standing in this long Queue for the past 15 minutes...But this line for the tickets is not moving forward..!" Khushi whined while We stood in line for the tickets for the Movie Cinema.

"Have patience,Khushi...Its moving forward.." I tried reasoning with her.

"I think Salman Khan would have made his entry by now.!" Khushi complained trying to look ahead at the ticket counter.

I quickly called Aman and instructed him about the situation.

After 5 minutes.

"Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada...Please will You proceed to the VIP lounge..The movie is about to start." A Movie Cinema attendant ushered Me and Khushi and gave us a large popcorn bucket.

"Ooo..Arnav...Thank You So Much...This is so great.Being Best Friends with Arnav Singh Raizada sure has its perks." Khushi winked before We entered the VIP lounge.

That is How I became Best Friends with Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Standing in the long queue...

One year later...

"Arnav,I am too excited to try out this restaurant which You have suggested.." Khushi squealed in the passenger seat of my car.

"Yeah..its a good one.You will like it." I said enthusiastically.

"I will love it...Eating food and making food is my passion." Khushi squealed in excitement.

"Really? Lets see..." I said.

I parked the car in the parking lot of the new restaurant.

The Restaurant and the garden was lit beautifully with streamers and fairy lights.

There was a small crowd waiting in the garden outside the Restaurant.

"What are they doing here...Why is the Restaurant not open yet?" Khushi asked with her smile drooping down.

"The restaurant owner is late.The crowd is waiting." I explained.

"Oh...Never mind...We can sit and relax in the garden till the Restaurant opens.." Khushi suggested looking around the garden.

"Khushi,Just one second han?" I said and walked towards the Restaurant.

I picked up the microphone and cleared my throat..

"Hello Ladies and Gentelmen...I would like to introduce You to the owner of this restaurant...Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta..Please give her a big round of applause."

The spotlight was on Khushi and Khushi looked stunning like an ice doll.

"Khushi will You please do the honors of opening the restaurant?" I requested Khushi even though She was staring at me.

"Arnav..." Khushi whispered.

"Yes...Khushi this is your very own Restaurant..Please open it..Or else People are going to shout 'Dinner,Dinner'..We will talk as soon as these people settle in the Restaurant." I explained while holding her hand for the ribbon cutting.

The ribbon was cut amidst much whistles and loud clapping.

Khushi's eyes were glistening as people congratulated us for the restaurant.

"Why did You do this for me,Arnav?" Khushi questioned as the last of the congratulating guests had gone into the restaurant.

"Because...I Love You...Khushi" I confessed simply.

Her eyes were wide and incredulous as she stared at me. "You what?"

I repeated softly, "I Love you Khushi. Always have.From the day I saved you from your clumsy fall.I am Prince Charming remember."

"Oh my god, I'm dreaming." Khushi replied while holding her head.

I nodded my head indicating a 'NO'.

"You' love' me.?" Khusi confirmed.

I abruptly turned her around to face me and lowered my face to hers, touching her lips with mine very softly.

"Got my answer?...You are not dreaming." I said after we broke apart to a visibly shocked Khushi.

"I love you Prince Charming." Khushi said while hugging me tight.

That is how I fell in Love with Khushi.

Standing in the Long Queue...

People get annoyed waiting for their turn in a queue but I don't because I found Love in a Long Queue...Heart

Writer's Note: Thank You for liking this series.
Its a weekly update.Smile

You can suggest 'Things' which make Arnav-Khushi a 'Jodi'...So that I can write on the topic.

So Guys,Start suggesting...Embarrassed

If You Guys are interested in my other works..Please visit my index...StarStarStar

Edited by morning_star - 10 November 2012 at 5:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thepelicanEmpressSarayubhuviivini96RandomGirlASRphanki

bhuvii Senior Member
bhuvii
bhuvii

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Oh teri ma ki bachi ... ypeee i am the first ...
wooow...

great its different ...wow i just love all your words dear ...
it has an reflection on me ... great     ...prince charming...the concept s awesome ...great job ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top