India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam avoided as ACS

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Really disappointing how come a part of the script can be turned so lame...RD is suppose to handled by Swayam the ACS but A to Z works are shown by taani...how can the basic fact can be ignored by CVs...its clear dat its on purpose to shower taani vth awesomeness...or tell me dat  someone else is ACS dats why swayam isnt doing anything...

Dance fest all four wre dre
charity event all four wre dre...

RD vch is basically a cultural event is taken care solely by taani??? ..the ACS is nowhere in the picture...even during swaron time i made posts regarding this ...but this is heights...D3 is turning all lame...from all dancers show to a non-dancer show...the passion and emotions are all lost vch wre back then in 2011...i thought vth dance ban everything lost will be regained but its even got worse...swayam being shown like nothing is lot worse...now when we asked for screen space we meant it individually as an ACS...but u have a got a gal instead...

i only want to believe that Shantanu is known for giving best...and any small scene he does steals the show and baakiyon ki koi poochthaa nahi...and that why they are avoiding swayam wherever possible...

swayam withdrew captainship for his relationship...(i liked it)
swayam and Sharon had MUs...so its hard for him to concentrate on other aspects...acceptable fact

now wat are the reasons???...to promote taani as GS-cum-AGS...why cant he be involved...cvs are sidelining Shantanu as swayam...who is THE LEAD and has been part of the show from beginning and had been choreographing dances and had been giving strong performances...if his popularity is taken as an hindrance then its highly upsetting...balance shud be dre in the script...the laggingess is right dre the script not anywhere else??...Shantanu can do much more is a known fact

want new sharon asap...at least with SWARON swayam will be given importance...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 November 2012 at 4:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitmohanty19Anomic_loner_bellaSwan_Born2Dance

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top