Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Gud Bye to all (Page 3)

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Guys frm Past few months i ws handling so much crap in the show just fr our beloved SINAL.

Before thy wer planning fr Kunal marriage with Ritcha which we all do not want to happen at any cost. so we expressed our feedback all over.

Bt i think cvs hv misunderstnd tht we cn see same things happening to Siddhi so thy cum up with tht. tht is why thy r making Siddhi married nw with Abhay.

I thought frm past few gud episodes and confession tht might b cvs hv planned fr reuinion of SINAL  bt cvs hv proved tht i ws wrong...thy r nt interested in showing SINAL reunion at all bt thy wanted tht psycho lovers rises in the show.

bt whatever happens tht happens fr good only. nw I cn enjoy my diwali in better manner.

so cvs tk ur Parichay and enjoy with ur crap story as i m nt interested in seeing it further.

I hv decided to leave the show and this forum so tht i cn live in peace.

I will be missing u all forum frnds and will always keep in mind tht thr ws a show named Parichay whr my favorite couple ws there.

COUNT ME IN. Anyways i had left this show in July itself and started watching all old episodes  and simultaneously having a glimpse of written updates on the present track. But after going thru all ur posts and new promo, i too decided to completely quit this crap show. I don't understand Ekta's theory at all why does she often tries to separate her leads in the show (any of BT shows) can't she run a show making the leads live together with some smooth and  good family moments along with ups and downs facing together and resolving them. Why can't she be close to reality.AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinarainbowgirl

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

COUNT ME IN. Anyways i had left this show in July itself and started watching all old episodes  and simultaneously having a glimpse of written updates on the present track. But after going thru all ur posts and new promo, i too decided to completely quit this crap show. I don't understand Ekta's theory at all why does she often tries to separate her leads in the show (any of BT shows) can't she run a show making the leads live together with some smooth and  good family moments along with ups and downs facing together and resolving them. Why can't she be close to reality.AngryAngryAngry

I think there was a show named Tere liye bt it couldnt run for a long time and BTs shut down that show! She still thinks her separating strategies worksDead
Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
To Dear AMul,

Well Its a personal decession to stay tuned to any show  or not . But here on this platform of IF we all have come close sharing thoughts having fun commenting ... and laughing ...and slowly a bonding of affection and caring developed among ourselves which made us feel that we all are a family.

With a combo of negative positive sarcasism criticism we might have differences mood swings ups and downs yet we are all a family bro.

We all have had njoyed lighter comments fun moments and bashing words tooo yet we are a family.

We all have celebrated Victory of Samir soni when ever he won the awards ...though personally that victory is not ours...but stil we were there here with hand in hand  as a family

TOday people are saying that we are done we are done slogans but still they are from their frustration but not out of disrespect or disinterest on the show. We respect eveyone but feel the absence of your mighty presence with the bonding that IF gave us as a family

Hence last but not the least I would love to say one thing bro, Stick to the show stick to forum. Everything will be positve. I know lots of rotten stuff and recycled stuff is thrown on our faces but yet we resepcted we waited we protested we demanded yet still we are here sharing our views as a family.

I dont want to loose any of our Parichay family members till its completely confirmed that the sick marriage ishappening. Atleast for our family bondage pls stay back and  change your decision.

Love you bro

Sreee

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthi93-apoorvasvipraja26Gayathri_MSKeshi.nlRajashAkkiHPAloof.

-apoorvas Goldie
-apoorvas
-apoorvas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Amul..
Pls stay back yaar!!
Let's wait for the epi..and if any thing really happens ..
We all can leave together.but for now don't loose hope..
Let's be positive and let's see how the turn of events takes place
Till then hold ur patience and hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

divra4 Senior Member
divra4
divra4

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
hey Amul pls dont quit. nothing negative will happen remember the accident promo they did even show diya going off but when the episode aired our sinal was safe & sound. marriage wont happen may b some drama might take place but by tuesday our sinal will definitely unite. so pls dont think of quitting ok friend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
gautam...my advise is pls don't leave...lets wait till tuesday to watch the status of the show...then we all will leave together...all of us are giving dateline to parichay and SiNal fate till tuesday...just a matter of 2 days...then we all leave together...but i am not definitely leaving the forum or stop making SiNal mixes
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Please continue discussion in the thread below:

Parichay Frustration Thread

Topic closed.

Regards,
PNZKSK Dev. Team

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index