India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Gud Bye to all

amul_kn IF-Dazzler
amul_kn
amul_kn

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Guys frm Past few months i ws handling so much crap in the show just fr our beloved SINAL.

Before thy wer planning fr Kunal marriage with Ritcha which we all do not want to happen at any cost. so we expressed our feedback all over.

Bt i think cvs hv misunderstnd tht we cn see same things happening to Siddhi so thy cum up with tht. tht is why thy r making Siddhi married nw with Abhay.

I thought frm past few gud episodes and confession tht might b cvs hv planned fr reuinion of SINAL  bt cvs hv proved tht i ws wrong...thy r nt interested in showing SINAL reunion at all bt thy wanted tht psycho lovers rises in the show.

bt whatever happens tht happens fr good only. nw I cn enjoy my diwali in better manner.

so cvs tk ur Parichay and enjoy with ur crap story as i m nt interested in seeing it further.

I hv decided to leave the show and this forum so tht i cn live in peace.

I will be missing u all forum frnds and will always keep in mind tht thr ws a show named Parichay whr my favorite couple ws there.

Edited by SINAL_amulg - 10 November 2012 at 4:28am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasjkkamarjyotirima31Sinal_Devakshi0309annaShehnaz.KsavariyabharopalzsMurali28lovergirlalinaIndomitableMusiqueloverd.padminiGayathri_MSKMalarkodiAnkitaKaranstuti123topgun11Rishrabh

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Amul pls yaar Wait till tuesday ! Idont think this marriage will happen ! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidanaz1312divra4Murali28palzsbharosavariyaMalarkodiGayathri_MSKKarthiN90stuti123RishrabhHitchHiker_

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Amul wait for the episode...
They know we won't accept it...n they didn't show the scene completely ...so they r just playing cheap tricks...which they always do Angry Angry Angry ...
I still think marriage won't happen...just wait...then decide...
I wil wait...
If it happens...so many wil quit...including me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinaMalarkodiKarthiN90stuti123

thetigerG Senior Member
thetigerG
thetigerG

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
bye...i wait 4 monday only ...sinal reunion not happen end the show...bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalarkodiKarthiN90

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Best Decision AmulClap

Until before Promo release, i was hving some hope... as they didnt show the bride face in precap..

If at all CV's are interested in fooling our INdian marraige system.. Im least bothered about the show & sinal..

If at all CV's are so interested in exhibiting their psycho-ism  over Fans... I'm least bothered about my favourite show and my favourtie Sinal

If at all CV's are interested to make show for only them and nt for viewers... Why should i bother about them, killing my precious time..

Enough is enough.. Though they stop marriage also.. But showing the customs itself wrong..
From one side they are showing beautiful montages of sinal being happy , swinging scns etc... and other side showing their crappy tracks by various marriages to lead..

Is there no other way to expose richa???? To expose one lady ... after all a lady, who blurts out her own deeds in asthma manner, whenever hero opposes her... fr that lady... to expose that lady.. these many positive characters are being turned negative.. (either abhay or sulekha were introduced as positive.. )

Anyways... Its enough of torture... I cant take the promo granted...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bharovipraja26lovergirlalinaMalarkodiamul_knKarthiN90eshi.nlstuti123HitchHiker_

Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Amul Plz Wait till Monday... I dont thing this will happen...
they are playing very cheap tricks with this promo as the same one which we saw earlier (KC filled Dead Maang...) 
in the name of high twist & turns they are showing this crappy scene...

if the marriage took place many of us will quit the show ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4KarthiN90stuti123

AnkitaKaran IF-Rockerz
AnkitaKaran
AnkitaKaran

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

hey Amul plz wait for tuesday episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

jojoyce Senior Member
jojoyce
jojoyce

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Be positive guys. We all know that always Parichay promos n precaps mislead us. Plz wait till monday or tuesday.

Only SINAL marriage will happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index