Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

@ Ronshaan: I am afraid to make suggestions because the CVs interpret it in the most disgusting way possible!!

I agree with you Julie. 

The CVs seem to take enjoyment in destroying the character of Vikram in an already collapsed show, It seems they are adamant to show the Bedia community in the worst light possible and that India is filled with demonised people with no moral values, no justice system, no social order, no family values. What is the point in wondering then what will happen next? All that I predicted months ago has already happened even when I am not watching it.

Therefore, what is the point in watching such a demoralising & depressing show that degrades good character & our religious morals? What do they want to gain from us showing all this? That we take a plane ticket to sort out this mess in India? With my current budget and own issues... sorry that is impossible. LOL

However, India can take positive action, if they REALLY care about ridding oppression & injustice. They can put an end to this character degradation & abuse on women & men and for those who are unable to to control their inner demons they should first meet those who are successful and learn from them instead of placing all the blame onto God!

Edited by Istila - 11 November 2012 at 5:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What will happen NEXT (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.