Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||B.S.P.Z.|| Crazy Chat Club #19(STRICTLY INVITE) (Page 31)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvBO5Sncv_E[/youtube]
Hw many tyms u wil post Neha?LOL
Btw, do u have TOI article link?
becuz the vid is not popping up Cry LOL 
I heard it though..LOL
I love his other album songsEmbarrassed
Im his great fanBig smile
i know right sonu nigam rocks LOL
Yeah bt lets not talk abt him here.. Neena wil throw us outLOL
nah she wont unless we talk about s remember Wink
Yeah... Btw u didnt ans Ritu's questionLOL
what was the q'
Wil u ever sleep?Big smile
when it is confirmed barun is not leaving

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 9196

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvBO5Sncv_E[/youtube]
Hw many tyms u wil post Neha?LOL
Btw, do u have TOI article link?
becuz the vid is not popping up Cry LOL 
I heard it though..LOL
I love his other album songsEmbarrassed
Im his great fanBig smile
i know right sonu nigam rocks LOL
Yeah bt lets not talk abt him here.. Neena wil throw us outLOL
nah she wont unless we talk about s remember Wink
Yeah... Btw u didnt ans Ritu's questionLOL
what was the q'
Wil u ever sleep?Big smile
when it is confirmed barun is not leaving
Oh i wil lose my sleep then
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
gawd pinky this gal is annoying and hilarious come and attack her w/ me
Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 9196

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

gawd pinky this gal is annoying and hilarious come and attack her w/ me
Since when u r fighting wit her?ROFL
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

gawd pinky this gal is annoying and hilarious come and attack her w/ me
Since when u r fighting wit her?ROFL
since 5 threads she keeps following me and bashes barun me and phangals 
and says she is bs fan
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
join and giv support gurls...
and spread the word
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

join and giv support gurls...
and spread the word
to bad my fb is suspended Confused did u read mishti's tweet
Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 9196

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by riti4u

join and giv support gurls...

and spread the word
to bad my fb is suspendedConfuseddid u read mishti's tweet

Yeah..:'(

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
JB's Penthouse [STRICTLY Members only] 91

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: Jungli Billi   Replies: 745   Views: 40063

Jungli Billi 745 40063 27 January 2012 at 5:46am by Jungli Billi
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59641

swan20 1191 59641 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.
DEEDIANS ONLY! VIPS,ENTRY STRICTLY BY INVITE-T11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: blueyRueY   Replies: 1206   Views: 32160

blueyRueY 1206 32160 15 November 2010 at 1:59pm by kellz
DEEDSTERS UNITE! VIPS,ENTRY STRICTLY BY INVITE-T10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: deejayaqueel   Replies: 1197   Views: 30645

deejayaqueel 1197 30645 14 November 2010 at 11:48am by shiveni
Oxford CC1 - STRICTLY INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: mr.ass   Replies: 1189   Views: 35323

mr.ass 1189 35323 20 August 2010 at 11:20am by mr.ass

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index