Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

new promo for nov 12/pics added (Page 13)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

So ladies and gentlemen, this is how you totally **** up a show Ekta Maiyya style. Thank you Ekta and team for ruining the only show I bothered to watch. And wow, it seems like you people are going to recycle your own garbage, Kahin Toh Hoga Part 2 here we come Dead Dead Dead

not only kahin to hoga part 2 but also kasturi part 2...Angry

kunal in both sujal-robbie shoes...CryCry

but it would be interesting to see kunal being in sujal shoes make life hell for abhay...the same sujal did to piyush...ClapThumbs Up

i don't understand why the 2 psychos are so interested in a married couple who are parents of 2 kids...doesn't abhay have any other girl...is siddhi the last girl of the world...its just disgusting...she is a mother of 2 kids...seriously meeting sulekha in jail is a bad bad luck for siddhi...becos of her she has been separated from her kids...husband...she is not a godmother but devil in disguise...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amvipraja26

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@Mages: Because both Richa and Abhay are MENTALLY SICK people. And all this bullshit is happening AFTER all the mindless misunderstandings have been cleared. Absolutely un-freakin-believable... Censored

And don't worry, I am sure they will put Kunal through all the crap Sujal, Robbie and every other Balaji show male lead goes through. I don't understand what kind of sick people write this show... Dead

i.amrainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

@Mages: Because both Richa and Abhay are MENTALLY SICK people. And all this bullshit is happening AFTER all the mindless misunderstandings have been cleared. Absolutely un-freakin-believable... Censored 

they are equally sick...they should marry each other and leave the show...i really can't tolerate both of them at all...you saw the bewdi...she open a mini santosh bar in her room for herself...this show that she can be the best wife and mother...Dead...even a decent man like vineet will not marry this bewdi...LOLROFL

after MU being cleared off...they should head towards reunion of SiNal with kids...but then evil cvs worships evil...what can we do...those idiots...Angry...in diwali season...such negative promos...was it needed in the first place...look at other shows...there is such positivity vibrant...and in this show all negativity...vamps and villains being showstoppers with more brains

And don't worry, I am sure they will put Kunal through all the crap Sujal, Robbie and every other Balaji show male lead goes through. I don't understand what kind of sick people write this show... Dead

but in all of BT male leads...Sujal Garewal...Anurag Basu...Robbie Sabarwal and Kunal Chopra went through the worst of the worst in love...

savariyaMusiquelover

kunalchopra74 Groupbie
kunalchopra74
kunalchopra74

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
hate dese pics kunal is sooo sad nd sidhi with abhay yaak Cry cant see dis...
Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I hope this marriage doesnot happen. And if it is a force marriage which it is then i prefer it to go dai akshar prem kay where ashwariya rai had poison before marriage. It will be much better to see sid in hospital then in mandap sitting next to Evil Smile . I do not hv guts to watch the promo or tune in to colors for any other show or movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Ye kya ho raha hain?grr!
Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI