Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

new promo for nov 12/pics added (Page 12)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Mis-leading or not they spoilt SiNal for me by making Siddhi psycho A's brideAngry

With you on that. Don't care if promo is misleading, fake marriage or it won't happen; it is plain disgusting. We have such fond memory of SINAL marriage & now this Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Drivemecracy Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by d.padmini

so it is indeed Sidhi..well time to bid farewell to the  show...this is it for me ... i cant handle any more so bye to parichay for ever 

exactly...i second you...what nonsense this is...haan?Angry can't tolerate any more...Ouch

shumi confused u r interested in A and sid's marriage na...TongueOuchConfused...thn what happend...i know the marriage wont happen...if its going to happen thn also good for us as theres no obstacle to throw the crap the way waiting for sufiyana...Day Dreaming...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thetigerG Senior Member

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
marriage not happend but y siddhi accept it...

1 abhay blackmail
2 TkT blackmail
3 Veena

i doubt VeenA s somthing do it..bcoz all r happy but she only said siddhi not she s the reason...
LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I am not surprised at all because I knew this gonna happen and its happening .
LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Why I am thinking Abhay blackmailing Siddhi .
Mages IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
thanx for the promo...
it was expected...i know this was going to happen...
cvs rot in hell for spoiling our diwali...Dead

s it so difficult to unite the love birds together with their kids?...
why such disgusting cheap drama...seriously its not even giving them any trps...its not driving off the audience...

and why the hell they are recycling tracks of their show...this crap is exact same of the previous Ekta show kasturi...where kasturi marries kabir on her wedding day with robbie...and robbie shocked and stunned...cried in the rain...and kabir character was negative...this happened all after the raunak drama...

and someone mention that this will be first show where the lead will marry a villain...well kasturi is one show that the female lead kasturi married both villains...raunak and kabir...

robbie is another anurag and kunal...always loosing his love in every phase of his life w/o his fault...

i have no hopes at all everyone is positive but i am not becos i know BT trend such promos have come true in her previous show thats the reason i have no hope at all...they should rot in hell for showing such craps in diwali week...i don't care abt the show...but i care abt SiNal...they are a beautiful couple...i have never seen such passionate couple and after sujal garewal...abhay raichand...kunal chopra is the passionate love...who made me cry...i can't see his heart being broken again and again by the brainless cvs...i can't take the torture anymore...

everyone says trust seema...AC 1...raj...kunal words abt reunion during diwali...such dialogues we have been hearing since pre-leap...but what happened SiNal separated...kunal becomes dumb and made siddhi being pregnant with his twins babies rot in jail...and the vamp becomes show stoppers...i have no hopes at all...

to hell with this show...i am not going to spoil my diwali mood...but yes SiNal is very close to my heart and its painful seeing them being separated for no reason...for some psychos...SiNal is very close to my pains my heart even in diwali they are so special for us

Edited by Mages - 10 November 2012 at 11:50pm
DeepShadow Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
So ladies and gentlemen, this is how you totally **** up a show Ekta Maiyya style. Thank you Ekta and team for ruining the only show I bothered to watch. And wow, it seems like you people are going to recycle your own garbage, Kahin Toh Hoga Part 2 here we come Dead Dead Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top