Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

kya yaar ! ~

baljindarkaur Senior Member
baljindarkaur
baljindarkaur

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
fun post not meant to hurt anybodys feeling . if so than purely coincidental Wink

just cant understand this prithvi Shocked. jab ji aaya wo karega ?Sleepy i know she has raised questions on her dutta thakurConfused but that does not mean ki jab ji aaya wo karne lage .Ouch i mean breaking things , Angrybeating others Dead. that still is ok but meera ah kitni baar uthaega useLOL . mandir main Star, stand mainClap and now well main Big smile . does he think meera to be a heavy bag LOLwhich he is lifting up .Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428Parm.madhubansenDeewaniRimibr200910jmoyee200Magical_KaShliza81funkylicioussukhi...tiny15foram.ifians

liza81 IF-Sizzlerz
liza81
liza81

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
lol socha koi serious post hoga...ladki ki aaj toh khair nahi..huhh prithvi ko aise bolegi ..lol yeh toh fun post nikla...good 
hehe...nice naa angry young man ne kitna achcha kam kia :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.madhubansenbr200910jmoyee200funkylicioussukhi...

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Angry young man jo hai...ek taraf protect karta hai meera ko...dusre taraf datta ka against kuch baat ho toh bahut gussa..acha hi hai lift scenes prithvi ka apna hi toh hai meera hehe let him lift her up...:)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.madhubansenbr200910jmoyee200Magical_KaShliza81funkylicioussukhi...

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I actually wonder what makes him so loyal towards datta... I love his loyality... but like you said seriously yaar he's mind and actions are unpredictable...Tongue

vaise I actually had a laugh at the scene when he opened the mandir gate and pushed Meera out to that thakur opps forgot his nameTongue

I'm sure abh us Chote Thakur se Prithvi hi Meera ko bachayegaROFL

I hope we get to see Prithvi picking up Meera more... m sure uske muscles aur bhi awesome ho jayegeROFLTongue

P.S sorry if I hurt anyone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.madhubansenbr200910jmoyee200

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
  Yaaa... are wait kar rahe hi ki kab Prithvi meera ko apne Arms me legaWink  avi to only Kandhe pe uthaya hai ...Smile 
 Prithvi ka gusssa wowWink  Meera ke liye  hi kitna sochta vi  hai...Wink hiii...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.jmoyee200liza81

ifians IF-Stunnerz
ifians
ifians

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
really funnyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.jmoyee200

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Funny postLOLniceROFL
But when Prithvi will know the fact that Meera is really his Datta Thakur's daughter than what will he suppose to do??Confused

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 10 November 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.jmoyee200

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Funny postLOLniceROFL
But when Prithvi will know the fact that Meera is really his Datta Thakur's daughter than what will he suppose to do??Confused

Very true.  As it is he's a little unpredictable in his actions regarding her so when the truth comes out how will he respond?  Will his image of his Dada lessen or will it change for Meera? 

To the OP, thanks for the fun post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index