Uttaran

VEECHA forgotten RASYA divorced!!

itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well we already know that veecha reunion is suffering from a memory loss not short term but infinitely long term memory loss.
So until veer's memory is back, veecha reunion can't happen.

But Rasya??
When Tapasya n Rathod came back, i thought atleast Rasya reunion would happen n we will get romantic rasya scenes atleast.
But lo behold!!!
Rasya r divorced !!!

That means along with veecha reunion we now have to wait for rasya reunion as well!!

Really hats off to the CV's
They have done a PhD in streching the story to the maximum extent. 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oldveechafan thumbnail
Lol
btw we want veecha nd rasya reunion..
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat we want they never give
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with u yaar.I'm thinking that muktha and tappu will help for veecha reunion.and iccha,meethi will help for rasya reunion.HOPE IT WILL HAPPEN IN 2000 EPISODE.FOR THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS.But now ut is intresting.that tappu will take revenge on evil mai and tej.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and yukta vanished wid srj😭
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
i want veecha reunion ASAP.but they are dragging the show.tapasya tej marriage track is disgusting.they have done all this only for taps re entry including rasya divorce.Edited by loveyouveecha - 11 years ago
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol agree with abila we ll have to wait for veecha n rasya reunion till 2000th episode but ya the revenge track is very interesting. taps is like a pillar she ll definitely teach a lesson to evil bundelas n make life difficult. taps is the only person who can do this.
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya ur right disha... only tapu can correct bundela house ...and she will definately  teach good lesson all bundela family...πŸ˜‰
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thre is no gud jodi in uttaranπŸ˜”
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roja1305

ya ur right disha... only tapu can correct bundela house ...and she will definately  teach good lesson all bundela family...πŸ˜‰

totally right...even rathore n mukta  cant do wat she can do...she has brains to  beat them..n is also fearless n bold..to give them reply...waiting for mais reaction...πŸ˜†i tell u we will have fun everyday from now on...think wat she will do to that amla...omg..wo toh gayi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n rashami is  good in comedy. too..so wait n see how..tappu rocks..in uttran