Thumbs Up

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshistar

Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

Rima, just called star plus on their toll free number 1800-3000-7227. Some guy named Abhay received the call. I asked him about Barun leaving the show or not? He said he is quitting as he signed for another projectCry. He also asked me whether I'm interested to join the panel which they are introducing to interact with viewers. I said I'm interested, he also took my number and mail id. I asked him is there no change in barun's decision? he said as of now, they got the info of the same that he is quitting. If any changes, he told that he will call n inform me. I finally told him on an end note that I have subscribed for Star Plus just for IPKKND and there is no IPKKND without SARUN. He told that he will proceed the feedback to the concerned dept. 

I'm really confused now...he said quitting and not leaving! I don't know what to believe or what not to believe.Confused

I dont get it!

I mean just yesterday Barun said hes got no projects lined up and just wants a break to spend time with loved ones!

SP kya bak raha hai!? :/

Yeah, thats what I too didn't understand. I stressed on his reply that "are u sure? new project?" he told that ya mam, as of now we got this info. If any changes in the situation,he said that he will surely inform me...
I'm really confusedConfused

Stupid SP i tell you!

Cant they just stick to one bloody thing!

But yesterday Barun did sound very sincere in telling he has no projects but only wants rest!  So i really hope thats the case!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistar

Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hmmmz
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Rima, 

I called them just now and they said outright that he is leaving because he has a movie offer and that the show will continue without him. In that case I requested them to end the show happily otherwise I will not watch the show and that I was speaking on behalf of many. He has made a note. 

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by callyd

Rima, just called star plus on their toll free number 1800-3000-7227. Some guy named Abhay received the call. I asked him about Barun leaving the show or not? He said he is quitting as he signed for another projectCry. He also asked me whether I'm interested to join the panel which they are introducing to interact with viewers. I said I'm interested, he also took my number and mail id. I asked him is there no change in barun's decision? he said as of now, they got the info of the same that he is quitting. If any changes, he told that he will call n inform me. I finally told him on an end note that I have subscribed for Star Plus just for IPKKND and there is no IPKKND without SARUN. He told that he will proceed the feedback to the concerned dept. 

I'm really confused now...he said quitting and not leaving! I don't know what to believe or what not to believe.Confused

I dont get it!

I mean just yesterday Barun said hes got no projects lined up and just wants a break to spend time with loved ones!

The project they are talking about is Main Aur Mr. right and its promotion.

Toh its just promotion for a month na? Whats wrong in that. We watched the kidnapping track for 2 months cant v do the same this time until he comes back.
I know. My friend from Star Plus just confirmed that he is leaving and it is his decision. She said he is making a mistake. He could have taken a break and come back.
ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

I dont get it!

Toh its just promotion for a month na? Whats wrong in that. We watched the kidnapping track for 2 months cant v do the same this time until he comes back.
I know. My friend from Star Plus just confirmed that he is leaving and it is his decision. She said he is making a mistake. He could have taken a break and come back.

You knw what i wanna break someones head!Confused

The dude yesterday did sound sincere that he just wanted rest and nothing else!

Hai re Nandakishore, please make Barun come after a break!
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

I dont get it!

I spoke to Abhay at SP as well and he said the exact same thing to me...
mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Rima , just called star plus on their mumbai office number. Some guy named utkrish received the call. I asked him about Barun leaving the show or not? He said this is rumours and he told me not to believe any rumours and scolded  him u people are telling different stories to different people ...we international viewers wants to know what's happening and we need an official statemement from the channel . He said i will pass the message to the concern department.And he asked me to join the panel...Sleepy

Go to top