India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My call details to Star Plus (Page 12)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Barun can go on break, but there needs to be a time frame! We just dont want to see Khuahi end up with another man! That would be an insult to the love story we watched for 18 months!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssOnepoundChic

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Latest update is Bs is leaving the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChicrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by dsnair

I called sp again Bs is leaving the show
They said he  got a better offer 
A movie...
read the next answer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Rima, just called star plus on their toll free number 1800-3000-7227. Some guy named Abhay received the call. I asked him about Barun leaving the show or not? He said he is quitting as he signed for another projectCry. He also asked me whether I'm interested to join the panel which they are introducing to interact with viewers. I said I'm interested, he also took my number and mail id. I asked him is there no change in barun's decision? he said as of now, they got the info of the same that he is quitting. If any changes, he told that he will call n inform me. I finally told him on an end note that I have subscribed for Star Plus just for IPKKND and there is no IPKKND without SARUN. He told that he will proceed the feedback to the concerned dept. 

I'm really confused now...he said quitting and not leaving! I don't know what to believe or what not to believe.Confused
aneelovesarshi Goldie
aneelovesarshi
aneelovesarshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
finally the cat is out of the bag. It is better than denial. If he is quitting ipk end it asap.
if they are so keen in carrying out the storyline they should end this season with Bs and Si as arshi.
Start with sanaya and viraf as new characters and a new storyline.

ps:I am not going to watch it anyway.
ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Rima...

Exactly ppl should not say that the show should but continue with Barum and Sanaya.

You knw i have no probs at all if Baruns on a break..atleast he'll be back with the bang.
But if hes leaving then the show should end

arshistar

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hi Rima - Unfortunately the news of Barun leaving is true. My friend who works at star told me she spoke to Barun 2 weeks ago. The decision is entirely his and he was quiting in December. Star was trying to work things out with him. She  said he is making a big mistake for a movie with Shehnaz Treasury.
Yes, there is a new entry for Khushi after Barun's exit. I am heartbroken.

I wish Barun the best in his future endeavors. I had decided to quit but realised I was being unfair to Sanaya as she has also worked very hard and she doesn't deserve this from us her fans.

But the PH and Star should come out and say tell the truth of Barun's status.
ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshistar

Rima, just called star plus on their toll free number 1800-3000-7227. Some guy named Abhay received the call. I asked him about Barun leaving the show or not? He said he is quitting as he signed for another projectCry. He also asked me whether I'm interested to join the panel which they are introducing to interact with viewers. I said I'm interested, he also took my number and mail id. I asked him is there no change in barun's decision? he said as of now, they got the info of the same that he is quitting. If any changes, he told that he will call n inform me. I finally told him on an end note that I have subscribed for Star Plus just for IPKKND and there is no IPKKND without SARUN. He told that he will proceed the feedback to the concerned dept. 

I'm really confused now...he said quitting and not leaving! I don't know what to believe or what not to believe.Confused

I dont get it!

I mean just yesterday Barun said hes got no projects lined up and just wants a break to spend time with loved ones!

SP kya bak raha hai!? :/

arshistar

Go to top