Arjun

ME and RATHORE: A BeAUTIFUL sTORy updated - Page 3

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hmmm

achha hai...par kya karu dear rathore ke saath koi bhi ho ...mein imagine apne aap ko hi imagine karati hoon...😉

nice one dear...par meine tujhase kuch poochha tha...bhool gayi na...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaveriw2008

hmmm

achha hai...par kya karu dear rathore ke saath koi bhi ho ...mein imagine apne aap ko hi imagine karati hoon...😉

nice one dear...par meine tujhase kuch poochha tha...bhool gayi na...

hota hai sweetheart... and by the way we two look that hot that everyone forget everything when we are together...
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Meghu.. Rofl! I cant stop laughing... Gawd.. Finally u came up with ur name...! I liked that... U've became so darin... Rathore's effect haan...
N yeah! M not jealous...! But, I too hav crush on him... The way he says Damn itt... N bang his fist! I just love that...!
But my crush on him is nothin in comparison to yours... Bow to u...!
N the update is too cute!!! Rathore calls himself cute, sweet... He is so, na!
N u dragged him frm the party.. Lol!
I cant wait... Will u update now or even today will be okay.. Plz??? Puppy dog face...
salta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanchayitaM

Meghu.. Rofl! I cant stop laughing... Gawd.. Finally u came up with ur name...! I liked that... U've became so darin... Rathore's effect haan...
N yeah! M not jealous...! But, I too hav crush on him... The way he says Damn itt... N bang his fist! I just love that...!
But my crush on him is nothin in comparison to yours... Bow to u...!
N the update is too cute!!! Rathore calls himself cute, sweet... He is so, na!
N u dragged him frm the party.. Lol!
I cant wait... Will u update now or even today will be okay.. Plz??? Puppy dog face...

i'm gonna update it till evening for sure yaar...
i need to be possessive abt him esp now when others had seen him in black...
his black magic...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for late comment
but that was a very lovely scene between you and rathore
N wow so girls are afraid of Rathore😆
N you are the only one who can face him😆
Wonderful, please continue😊
salta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: haruhi26

sorry for late comment

but that was a very lovely scene between you and rathore
N wow so girls are afraid of Rathore😆
N you are the only one who can face him😆
Wonderful, please continue😊

of course it needs a lot of guts to romance him dear...
gonna update it soon...
Love_Arnie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

i'm gonna update it till evening for sure yaar...
i need to be possessive abt him esp now when others had seen him in black...
his black magic...

i havnt watched yesterdays epi.. But, he wz in black in the ganesh chaturthi epi part one too...ri8? Remember there had been an awesome fightin sequence there... He wz in black 3 peice suit...
Hey... Hav u recievd my testimonial???
salta thumbnail
@shuchi... not still.. got an emailfor it but couldn't see it..
but today he was looking best till date...
Love_Arnie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

@shuchi... not still.. got an emailfor it but couldn't see it..but today he was looking best till date...

u got email but cant see.. Wat the hell is happenin with my testimonials.. No one can recieve them... I'll try again!
salta thumbnail

Hello everyone... excited to know what happened... i'm not sending the pics, but i'll write here the truth... i swear... so here's the next part.

"Oh hello… cute and innocent… and you…ask anyone… it's just me who can bear a boyfriend like you…I'm sure no one will even dare to look at you…okay… poor girls they'll be so afraid of you… you kow how do you look when you shout in anger… a normal girl would get heart attack.. it's just me…" Megha went on saying.

" Really… and I think it was only you who dragged me from the party when you saw a bunch of girls drooling over me… am I wrong…" smirked Rathore.

*flashback of last night party*

Megha remembered the last night party… she was just talking to a friend when she saw a bunch of girls staring at Rathore… as if they would devour him from just their eyes…  he was looking indeed very hot in black, devilishly handsome, his shirt's first three buttons opened and his shirt showing off his well toned physique, his killer attitude, his smell….but wait it was only her right to have everything… how dare they eye upon him… couldn't they find anyone else…

First of all Rathore was unaware, but as he saw megha staring at him, he smirked at her and to make her jealous he just smiled at that bunch… and that bunch was already there around him pulling him on the dance floor with them…

He was too stunned now, as he really hadn't thought that just a smile would put him in this situation… he thought of his girlfriend… when comes to him, he knew that she was just too possessive for him… and it would had been enough to put his hot headed girlfriend on fire…

These thoughts were just wandering in his head, when someone pushed those girls roughly, snatched him, clutched his collar and dragged him.

"What you were doing in the party…?" Megha looked at him, still holding his collars, glaring at him… bringing him directly from the party to the parking, literally dragging him forcefully and pinning him to the car.

"What… what I was doing…? Anyway did you ate something burnt in the pizza…? I can still feel something burning you know…" Rathore went along enjoying his girlfriend's possessiveness.

"Sameer… don't you dare.."Megha gave him angry glare, which literally cracked up Rathore.

"Oh my gosh… you know what you look so cute and sexy while you look up to me like this… you are so damn possessive yaar…" he said and started to tickle her..

"Sameer…sammerrr..no….no..leave me…leave me…please…. Sameer…"

*Flashback ends*

"Yes toh sweetheart…what happened…? It wasn't you who dragged me… I mean how sweet and sexy those girls were… they too would be thinking that how could it come that such an innocent guy with such a devilish girl… hai na? Rathore said and smirked.

"Oh really… as if you are so nice always… that day in the disc… the great Sameer damsingh Rathore… a law abiding cop always… breaks a wine's bottle in the head of a guy just because he insisted me to dance with him…? It was surely very polite of you.." Megha made him remember his deed…

"You know what… it was because…" Rathore cut her and tried to find words which could justify his deeds…

Then suddenly megha stopped the car and looked at each other, smiled and smirked…. At each other's weird, wild possessive behavior…

"Whatever… but the truth is that…. Perfect or imperfect we are made for each other…" they both said together and rested  their forehead on each other's,  while the stars were smiling on this lovely couple.