Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Nitica's Comment corner for 9th May!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Okie-dokie, since Chilloo is not around, I thought I better fill-in for her. so, here go my comments witha garnish of sugar and spice..........

First thing, Angad just loves scaring poor Krips 24x7. Someday becahri ko palpitations ke maare heart-problem hi ho jaayega! One thing is good, kripa is learning to say sorry to Angad and going by the rate of those fiery impulsive reactions she gives Angad, she'll probably spend her life saying sorry to Angad!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kripa looked really cute n kiddish in her night pyajamas and t-shirt and her "seekh le" performance was even cuter! Lucky Angad! He has spent his life performing for people and finally, he himself was the audience for an "exclusive performance"!πŸ˜‰ I just loved that cute smile he gave when Krips finally passed out and went off to sleep.Aw!

I guess Krips was so hazy with her horrible cold and Angad's  fiery order of "chupchaap reeyo"...that she had no option but to gulp that cognac.Only our dreamboat didn't pay attention to the amount his pixie bete noire was taking in!πŸ˜†

Angad has a lighter side as well...I  mean the the sly shrewd way he played that joke on Kripa of having slept with him.Poor Krips! Straight out of DDLJ but really nicely done.πŸ˜‰

The zip scene was of course the best! The way krips had to plead Angad to touch her was HILARIOUS! I was into peels when Angad was saying,"Kya baat kar rahi ho.....tumhe chhoon...tumhe haath lagaoon..nahiin nahiin, main bahot ganda aadmi hoon" LOL!

Naina aunty is back to create havoc.....Damini aunty is tense.....Prithvi is rolling in some romantic whipped cream.........sigh! A whole plethora of problems waiting for A-K once they are back!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail

fantabulistic job nittu momma! yeah... i just LOVE your sense of humour!! esp prithvi and whipped cream... that conjured up an image of some mangy hyena  licking away at dollops of white fuzz!!!!

good job babe... i know... angad is soft hearted and he is a typical nice guy... he noticed the broken zip even before kripa did...! and my god! kripa is getting her anger-fits a bit TOO frequently don't you think?

poor iqbal... is neha like that on the sets???πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Haha, I don't think Neha is like that on the sets. She ahd avery nice opinion of IQ.

Humph, I am beginning to get allergies from Prithvi's puppy-doggie-hug-me looks.His background score whips my wrinkles, really.😭
anjali_angel thumbnail

good review .....

that was a fantastic episode with loads of kripa & angad scenes..... i too couldnt control laughing in that zip scene.... aisa lag raha tha jaise kripa i gonna break down ne moment .... & angad was looking so cute... par pata nahi kyun i felt ke us kabaab mein haddi prithviji ka phone aa jaana chahiye tha ...that would have been fun.... angad "lighter side" jealousy mein badal jaataπŸ˜†

chillyflakes thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nitica_82

Prithvi is rolling in some romantic whipped cream.........sigh!

πŸ˜†

That was really funny Nitoo! I can only imagine Prithvi all covered in Cream from Head to Toe and rolling about somewhere!

Prithvi acted like a total Ekta Kapoor Boy yesterday, I mean, hello......how could he share something so personal like a love letter with his sister and his Mom???? Misthi, I still understand, but Damini????

Oh Boy, I was all the more irritated with him, because he has not only put himself in a Catch-22 position, but also Kripa and Angad along with him and yeah Mishti and Harshini following them closely!

The way Draupadi invoulntarily became the reason for the Mahabharata to happen, Prithvi will, because of his massive stupidity, become the reason for putting Kripa and Angad in trouble!

😑 How could Prithvi be so stupid???????????? Grrrr, hate him for this!

Cheers,

Chilly

evil_eyes_ thumbnail

lol... agree wit chilly.. he acted like mommy's kid.. shared everything wit here..

but i hve question wht will happen wen harshini finds out that ....the letter was accutally for kripa...πŸ˜•

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Thanx for your comments Nitu....................keep it going.....................and Chilly kinda agree with ya on Prithvi
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Chilly,

You are one funny darling! It seems everybody is getting angry on Prithvi. Kabaab mein Haddi! I woouldn't be surprised if our dreamboat goes after his life.😑
rano thumbnail

hai Nitica, Chilly, aap dono kahan kahan gum ho jate hain? Thodi der absence ke baad to hamein withdrawal symptoms hone lagti haiπŸ˜›!!!

Seriously guys, without you two and Sugar_Bun and Radz and Dinky didi and everyone else, KYPH watching seems adhura...without discussing every point about the expressions and nakhre and dialogue and state of lipstick of the characters, half the fun is missing... kuch maaza nehi aata. So don't go MIA again, OK...atleast not for long.

Well, Angad is a fine complicated character and Iqbal jeeju has a beautiful comic timing, mein to hanste hanste lotpot ho gayi...his expressions were so cute and mischievousπŸ˜†. A refreshing change from the usual one dimensional characters of Balaji serials. One thought... what will the married life of Krips and Angad be like? Going by the trend, half the time they will fight, other half of the time say sorry to each other and the other half chase each other pagalon ki tarah...well that makes 1.5...my maths being very poor.

Angad's holding on to Kripa and then Kripa's asking him to leave her and then hold her again...symptomatic of their whole relationship? Kya kehte hain kadardan meherbaan???πŸ˜ƒ

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Kadardaan Meherbaan ye kehte hain that rano rocks the forum. Kum bolti hai par acchha bolti hai.

You are right about the kind of married relationship such a couple can share.A volatile"I-LOVE-YOU-I-HATE-YOU-YET-CANNOT-LIVE-WITHOUT-YOU". No boring moment in such an inflammable coupling.πŸ˜‰