India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Nitica's Comment corner for 9th May!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Okie-dokie, since Chilloo is not around, I thought I better fill-in for her. so, here go my comments witha garnish of sugar and spice..........

First thing, Angad just loves scaring poor Krips 24x7. Someday becahri ko palpitations ke maare heart-problem hi ho jaayega! One thing is good, kripa is learning to say sorry to Angad and going by the rate of those fiery impulsive reactions she gives Angad, she'll probably spend her life saying sorry to Angad!LOLLOLLOL

Kripa looked really cute n kiddish in her night pyajamas and t-shirt and her "seekh le" performance was even cuter! Lucky Angad! He has spent his life performing for people and finally, he himself was the audience for an "exclusive performance"!Wink I just loved that cute smile he gave when Krips finally passed out and went off to sleep.Aw!

I guess Krips was so hazy with her horrible cold and Angad's  fiery order of "chupchaap reeyo"...that she had no option but to gulp that cognac.Only our dreamboat didn't pay attention to the amount his pixie bete noire was taking in!LOL

Angad has a lighter side as well...I  mean the the sly shrewd way he played that joke on Kripa of having slept with him.Poor Krips! Straight out of DDLJ but really nicely done.Wink

The zip scene was of course the best! The way krips had to plead Angad to touch her was HILARIOUS! I was into peels when Angad was saying,"Kya baat kar rahi ho.....tumhe chhoon...tumhe haath lagaoon..nahiin nahiin, main bahot ganda aadmi hoon" LOL!

Naina aunty is back to create havoc.....Damini aunty is tense.....Prithvi is rolling in some romantic whipped cream.........sigh! A whole plethora of problems waiting for A-K once they are back!Angry

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:00am | IP Logged

fantabulistic job nittu momma! yeah... i just LOVE your sense of humour!! esp prithvi and whipped cream... that conjured up an image of some mangy hyena  licking away at dollops of white fuzz!!!!

good job babe... i know... angad is soft hearted and he is a typical nice guy... he noticed the broken zip even before kripa did...! and my god! kripa is getting her anger-fits a bit TOO frequently don't you think?

poor iqbal... is neha like that on the sets???LOL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Haha, I don't think Neha is like that on the sets. She ahd avery nice opinion of IQ.

Humph, I am beginning to get allergies from Prithvi's puppy-doggie-hug-me looks.His background score whips my wrinkles, really.Cry
anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged

good review .....

that was a fantastic episode with loads of kripa & angad scenes..... i too couldnt control laughing in that zip scene.... aisa lag raha tha jaise kripa i gonna break down ne moment .... & angad was looking so cute... par pata nahi kyun i felt ke us kabaab mein haddi prithviji ka phone aa jaana chahiye tha ...that would have been fun.... angad "lighter side" jealousy mein badal jaataLOL

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Prithvi is rolling in some romantic whipped cream.........sigh!

LOL

That was really funny Nitoo! I can only imagine Prithvi all covered in Cream from Head to Toe and rolling about somewhere!

Prithvi acted like a total Ekta Kapoor Boy yesterday, I mean, hello......how could he share something so personal like a love letter with his sister and his Mom???? Misthi, I still understand, but Damini????

Oh Boy, I was all the more irritated with him, because he has not only put himself in a Catch-22 position, but also Kripa and Angad along with him and yeah Mishti and Harshini following them closely!

The way Draupadi invoulntarily became the reason for the Mahabharata to happen, Prithvi will, because of his massive stupidity, become the reason for putting Kripa and Angad in trouble!

Angry How could Prithvi be so stupid???????????? Grrrr, hate him for this!

Cheers,

Chilly

evil_eyes_ Groupbie
evil_eyes_
evil_eyes_

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged

lol... agree wit chilly.. he acted like mommy's kid.. shared everything wit here..

but i hve question wht will happen wen harshini finds out that ....the letter was accutally for kripa...Confused

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Thanx for your comments Nitu....................keep it going.....................and Chilly kinda agree with ya on Prithvi
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Chilly,

You are one funny darling! It seems everybody is getting angry on Prithvi. Kabaab mein Haddi! I woouldn't be surprised if our dreamboat goes after his life.Angry

Go to top