Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

Originally posted by croziaxx

Pankhudi !   Big Hug
adi is gentlemen ...  So Funny It Hurts
 forget yaar..adini fans never understand , they want to prove adini pure, * even this is impossible*.. they have double slandered..
if vikram ne gun point pe shadi kar li hoti to sab uase bura-bhala kah rhe hote par sugani ne gun point pe shadi kar li hai to wo devi hai, sti ansuiya hai..    ROFLROFL 

vikram was under the impression the he was comming out of the hospital and will marry sugni.  Aditya and Sugni were only waiting for a chance to tell maa thakur that they were not geiitng married, and then sugni would leave with her mother.

but after listining to reva lies vikram comes home and insults sugni, and assault Aditya. at this point vikram did not want to marry sugni, now his intentions were to make her his mistress. he didnt want Aditya to marry her. he wanted to posses sugni as his mistress. he was neve going to let her go away with her mother.
and this situation led to Aditya and Sugni marrying  
Every situation seems to lead to Sugni marrying Adi. Somehow, she always need to get married to someone. She has turned her mind of Vikram, but her obsession is now Adi.  She is a Bedni any man will do, she does not even know the difference between marriage and Sardhakai. 

At what point did you see that Vikram wanted Sugni to be his mistress? Please enlighten me? Vikram always wanted to marry Sugni, even when Reva came back.  When he agreed to Reva terms of Sugni being his mistress did you really believe Vikram would do that?  He only wanted to make sure she did not marry Adi.  He wanted to make the way clear, for him to divorce Reva and marry Sugni. So, please I am kindly asking to post facts of what you see on the show. Do you understand the essence of this show at all?  It is only now that he feels Sugni wanted to kill him, and he had to seriously witness her dirty act of marrying his nephew, that he feels so much hate, he wants to treat her like a prostitute.  Her behaviour does not say otherwise. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12babygirl198722IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram the GENTELMAN??????? (Page 8)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I agree Vikram's behaviour off late towards sugni especially after her wedding has not been good but we all should understand why he is doing this. He is the same man who loves sugni immensely more than anyone in the world even more than Gulabia.

The evidences provided by Reva and the regular Adini meetings and their imminent weddings no wonder made Vikram suspect sugni. He could have spoken to her and sorted out but there was no time left becoz by the time he returned home from hospital Adini marriage was due.

Adi too deserves this treatment from Vikram becoz he never understood Vikram's feelings or what he is going through. He always forced Vikram to be with Reva. Adi himself can dump Amrita for Sugni but Vikram cannot divorce Reva for Sugni why is that so. Frankly telling Adini have no rights to interfere in Vikram's married life and its purely his decision to stay with reva or not and if sugni didnt wanted to be the reason of his broken marriage she could have just gone afar from him but she behaved like Adi is the only man on earth and ended up in the same haveli.

Just for one minute lets forget all this and think from Vikram's view.

First he has had a horrible marriage
Second he clearly knows Reva is only after his money
Third he found a perfect partner in Sugni wanted to divorce Reva and marry her.
Fourth Sugni ends up marrying his own bhanja after a hiatus.
Fifth they all continue to share the same haveli. How should vikram feel to see the love of his life romancing spending time with his own bhanja whom he brought up like a son.
Sixth If Sugni had married any other guy I dont hink Vikram would have felt this bad but the sheer fact that she married his bhanja and Adi knowing how much vicky loved sugni ends up marrying her and backstabs vicky any person in Vikram's place would be furious and vow to make their life hell.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrbabygirl198722IstilaSandy66ForeverSHINeeHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

merrydock - i Want to add - MT was DEAD in the beginning of this story !! we can prove that too. and If vikram could marry sugni without letting her know.. adi also was going to marry (engaged without telling her)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66HillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Just for one minute lets forget all this and think from Vikram's view.

First he has had a horrible marriage
Second he clearly knows Reva is only after his money
Third he found a perfect partner in Sugni wanted to divorce Reva and marry her.
Fourth Sugni ends up marrying his own bhanja after a hiatus.
Fifth they all continue to share the same haveli. How should vikram feel to see the love of his life romancing spending time with his own bhanja whom he brought up like a son.
Sixth If Sugni had married any other guy I dont hink Vikram would have felt this bad but the sheer fact that she married his bhanja and Adi knowing how much vicky loved sugni ends up marrying her and backstabs vicky any person in Vikram's place would be furious and vow to make their life hell.

well done aarti loved this !!!
but I dont think adini fans will understand it !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12babygirl198722Sandy66JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
adini fans stop thinking about vikram

think about ur pair adi sugni !! and enjoy them !!1

(now even PSH dont show us vikram Unhappy)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66babygirl198722JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi All

There is no point in having such discussion about TVS any more.

There is going to be wholesale rewrite of this character to make him hard core negative because CVs have decided that is what is needed.

This will not be a evolvement of the character but a REWRITE. so there will be no reational reason for the change.

So those that support Adini enjoy and you will have plenty more reasons to hate TVS going forward.

Those that support TVS - either give up on this car crash of a show or  accept that you may not like what he becomes but you understand what triggered his demise and carry on watching.

PS he did not tell his mother about marrying Sugni is becasue at that time SHE WAS DEAD. It is only in the last month or so that she has been resurrected from dead and bought back to life.

Edited by payal7 - 14 November 2012 at 2:24am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrbabygirl198722IstilaSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDHillylovetulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

sorry babes, its not loyelty to sugni or Adi. its the psychology of vikram that intrest me. here is a 40 + man behaving like a 16 year old boy. vikram is all charm and witt as long as things are happining his way.  this man who has been married to a woman for a few years,  thinks she;s dead but comes to know she is alive.  but hides this fact for the girl he claims to love.

also, he very clearly know of his mother's maa thakur prejudice against women of sugni cast. but he was going to marry sugni without informing his mother. ho! very mature. tell you what that is something a 18 year old boy would do. becaues he is afraid his mommy wiil take his favriot toy away. when he cant get the girl he wants he throws  a tantrum and run around bandishing a gun. like a wayward 18 year old goon. when he is in front of sugni he is begging and pleading that his love is true.  to me vikram seams to be suffering from a borderline personility disorder.
let me explain
[ an individual suffering from BPD menifests instability in behavior,mood and self- image. his relatioships with others are intense and unstable, he is often impulsive and unpredictable and has mood swings the go from normal to dejected or to menifestation of  anger and vilonce, and temper tantrums. such people are prone to engage in suididal gestures and self- mutilation.]

@bold: vikram is not 40+ can you tell me when his age is told in show?? ( asking if you have seen this show from beginning ). my dear i have seen first time a man is being cursed for his charming and witty nature that's very strangeConfused . it is not vikram's fault if adi is not charming and witty but a dumbo .Angry

@underlined: i disagree here. vikram is well and fine a strong person. please check in your comment you have mentioned that vikram is a charming and witty person and on the other hand saying he has BPD ShockedLOL. how is it possible LOLLOL.
i can understand you dislike vikram that does mean you call him a person suffering from BPD Shocked that is rude and shows disrespect on other members views.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12babygirl198722IstilaSandy66JulieDForeverSHINeeHillyloveronshaan

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Guys its useless to waste energy on PSH.I am so disgusted by this showDead I did not like it when Vickram manhandled Sugni but I completely agree with whatever he said. Sugni deserves his anger and hatred for pretending to love him and then getting married to that CensoredAdi. Adi slapping Amrita was cheered by people in this forum but if Vickram manhandles Sugni then he gets bashed by the same people. Oh WowClapJust because Vickram is old doesn't mean he is dirty or suffering from BPDThumbs Down Vickram cared about Adi and Sugni more than anything and this is how these two repaid himAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.I wish Vickram would throw these two out of his house but Cvs have no plan of showing such thingOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.They will make him more negative to justify their lead pairSleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by anastasia211092 - 14 November 2012 at 5:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12babygirl198722IstilaSandy66JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.