Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

razor12

razor12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

Originally posted by merrydock

this topic is written for total sarcasam, a lot of you love Vikram Thakur, taged him as an honorable man. a strong man willing to fight for his love. he desreves better than sugni. Vikram the GENTELMAN.

nice post ... i like sarcasm comments/post LOL Wink.

yes, no doubt about it we indeed we love vikram  very much , yes we have tagged him as an honorable man he worth it Big smileBig smile. he always fought for love  i agree and also for justice . of course he deserves better then sugni may be that's why cvs decided to marry sugni to adi as we know both are backstabbers !WinkLOL and vikram is GENTLEMEN . means kinda vikram sugni din't match eachother u know  one is gentlemen and another is backstabber  no no not happening ConfusedOuch.

now where is that selfless lover, the GENTELMAN.

a lot of you out there must be applading and approving vikrams behaviour. and saying that sugni dieserved to he treated like this by him. he is teaching her a lesson and lesson she desreves. giving her heart and her love to  a man  like him.

wow vikram thakur is so nice, so good, so charming.ClapClapClap

@bold : i think vikram is still there we watch he daily .LOLLOL don't you watch himConfusedLOLShocked.

of course we will always support him not matter what !Approve .  yes, sugni deserve to be treated like this she invited  or forced vikram to treat her like adi treated her in initial episodes. WinkWink 

actually i think she deserve worst then this but as you said vikram is so nice , so charming that he is not punishing her to that level . hence proved vikram is nice, good, charming gentle and what not !Wink.

personely i always thought he was a weak man. both in mind and heart. a selffish man  who lives by his own logic, and irational world. demanding, demanding and demanding. he never loved sugni, never respected her. he only wanted the win her.  posess her. vikram cared to hoots for the world and his family. if he truly loved her his love would not have turned into hate so easily. now he wants to posses her by force, now that she is another mans wife.
i agree with you here also 100%  yes he is indeed a very weak men . only and only a weak man at mind and heart  like him can stand against whole village for a useless family (sugni's family)  when nobody helped them he provided them food and helped a pregnant women in sugni's family and he is indeed very weak at heart who fell in love with a bedni.ShockedShocked.
and yes the list will not ends here yes!!  of course he is very selfish, irrational and demanding how dare he demanded to love a girl of a prostitute to make his wife is this the act of a decent men AngryBig smileBig smile

yes, he never loved sugni and never respected her that's why he wanted to marry her and didn't tried to do her sardhaki Angry. how can you vikram ??AngryAngry and yeah he always wanted to win her possess her that is why he tried to marry her and signed all his property on her name no decent lover will sign his property in his girl friends name ShockedShockedLOL.

exactly my dear vikram never cared for his family i mean a person who cares for his family never brought up his sister son like father isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. of course he would have seated quitely  when his girl friend tried to marry his bhanja forcefully and after that he would have performed her aarti along with her helpless bhanja .LOLLOL

Aditya is the true gentelman. the taunt that vikram throws at him, that when ever he goes near sugni he will find his presenct, his sent on her. Aditya takes it like a man and a good man says that he will close his nose and eyes and ears and always be close to sugni. he knows sugni is still pure vikram cannot effect his love for sugni. or make him question her character. now that is a true gentelman.

i completely agree aditya is a true gentle man he knows to slap her fiancee for a bedni to shut her mouth up , he knows to ditch/cheat his mama and whole family for a bedni ( when it is not needed at all), he knows to helplessly ( abala aditya LOL) follow sugni when she forcefully married him now this is really funnyROFL but...but  this is exactly what a gentle men does isn't it !Big smileBig smile i applaud for adi the gentle men .ClapClapLOLWink no, vikram youAngry should have not taunted him like this how can he smell her heart. ?? your aroma of love is present at her heart not in her body again you are wrong here .AngryAngry of course he knows sugni is still pure because she was a girl friend of vikram not his  Silly. now aditya will make her impure vikram can never make her impure . can't agree with you more that aditya the gentle men  can only make her impure and that too by being a gentle men because you think he is gentle .ROFL

i really like your sarcasm dear do write more on vikram we'll love it Hug you have incredible logic loved it i became your dieheart fan LOLWink EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

friends please find my comments in underlined dark orange !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and excuse me for a long post ShockedOuch i got carried awayLOLWink

love you all Embarrassed

pankhudiEmbarrassedBig smile

Pakhudi dear Hug for this great sarcastic reply. I was ROFL all the way till end.
you made my day with this post.
We love your long underlined orange posts, please do get carried away more often. We need it badly in the near future too...ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram the GENTELMAN??????? (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razor12

razor12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

this topic is written for total sarcasam, a lot of you love Vikram Thakur, taged him as an honorable man. a strong man willing to fight for his love. he desreves better than sugni. Vikram the GENTELMAN.

yes, no doubt about it we indeed we love vikram  very much , yes we have tagged him as an honorable man he worth it Big smileBig smile. he always fought for love  i agree and also for justice . of course he deserves better then sugni may be that's why cvs decided to marry sugni to adi as we know both are backstabbers !WinkLOL and vikram is GENTLEMEN . means kinda vikram sugni din't match eachother u know  one is gentlemen and another is backstabber  no no not happening ConfusedOuch.

a lot of you out there must be applading and approving vikrams behaviour. and saying that sugni dieserved to he treated like this by him. he is teaching her a lesson and lesson she desreves. giving her heart and her love to  a man  like him.

@bold : i think vikram is still there we watch he daily .LOLLOL don't you watch him Shocked.

actually i think of course we will always support him not matter what !Approve .  yes, sugni deserve to be treated like this she invited  or forced vikram to treat her like adi treated her in initial episodes. WinkWink 

actually i think she deserve worst then this but as you said vikram is so nice , so charming that he is not punishing her to that level . hence proved vikram is nice, good, charming gentle and what not !Wink.

personely i always thought he was a weak man. both in mind and heart. a selffish man  who lives by his own logic, and irational world. demanding, demanding and demanding. he never loved sugni, never respected her. he only wanted the win her.  posess her. vikram cared to hoots for the world and his family. if he truly loved her his love would not have turned into hate so easily. now he wants to posses her by force, now that she is another mans wife.
i agree with you here also 100%  yes he is indeed a very weak men . only and only a weak man at mind and heart  like him can stand against whole village for a useless family (sugni's family)  when nobody helped them he provided them food and helped a pregnant women in sugni's family and he is indeed very weak at heart who fell in love with abedni.ShockedShocked.
and yes the list will not ends here yes of course he is very selfish, irrational and demanding how dare he demanded to love a girl of a prostitute to make his wife is this the act of a decent men AngryBig smileBig smile

yes he never loved sugni and never respected her that's why he wanted to marry her and didn't tried to do her sardhaki Angry. how can you vikram ??AngryAngry and yeah he always wanted to win her possess her that is why he tried to marry her and signed all his property on her name no decent lover will sign his property in his girl friends name ShockedShockedLOL.

exactly my dear vikram never cared for his family i mean a person who cares for his family never brought up his sister son like father isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. of course he would have seated quite when his girl friend tried to marry his bhanja forcefully and after that he would have performed her aarti along with her helpless bhanja .LOLLOL

Aditya is the true gentelman. the taunt that vikram throws at him, that when ever he goes near sugni he will find his presenct, his sent on her. Aditya takes it like a man and a good man says that he will close his nose and eyes and ears and always be close to sugni. he knows sugni is still pure vikram cannot effect his love for sugni. or make him question her character. now that is a true gentelman.

i completely agree aditya is a true gentle man he knows to slap her fiancee for a bedni to shut her mouth up , he knows to ditch/cheat his mama and whole family for a bedni ( when it is not needed at all), he knows to helpless follow sugni when she forcefully married her now this is really funnyROFL but...but  this is exactly what a gentle men does isn't it !Big smileBig smile i applaud for adi the gentle men .LOLWink no, vikram you should have not taunted him like this how can he smell her heart. your aroma of love is present at her heart not in her body again you are wrong here . of course he knows sugni is still pure because she was a girl friend of vikram not yours Silly. baby aditya will make her impure vikram can never make her impure . can't agree with you more that aditya the gentle men  can only make her impure and that too by being a gentle men because you think he is gentle .ROFL

i really like your sarcasm dear do write more on vikram we'll love it Hug you have incredible logic loved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

friends please find my comments in underlined dark orange !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and excuse me for a long post ShockedOuch i got carried awayLOLWink

love you all Embarrassed

Izzat Banane mein saari umar lag jati hain gawane mein Second bhi lagta Perfect fit hoti hain AngryTVSAngry par.

The above quote also applies to THE PERFECT GENTLEMAN ADITYA!!

I accidentally liked your post dear!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrSandy66pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

'

I don't understand why some people call Adyta a gentleman because for me he is womanizer who didn't even take a week to forget about Amrita his long time relationship. If he gets another chance, he will take only one day to forget about Sugani Wink One more thing bringing age difference between Vikram and Sugani was never an issue because she loved him from bottom of her heart and their love was unique which we will never feel in Adini's romance no matter how much cvs try. I think Adi's fan like Adini pair because of Nandish age and beauty. I would say he only has beauty in acting he is zero. At least Vkram rock even in negative role and leave such a impact on mind that you are forced to say wow. Hats off to you.

Edited by sunnyroshi - 10 November 2012 at 6:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrrazor12gaayikacroziaxxSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

let me tell u 1 thing pankhudi

there is a saying when an elephant goes on road dogs bark
does the elephant stops there and teach them a lesson or reply to there barking no right.

so dnt waste ur time and energy

i agree and understand what you want to say venesa you are right and i'll keep it in mind thanks EmbarrassedBig smile .

Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 November 2012 at 12:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrronshaan

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Izzat Banane mein saari umar lag jati hain gawane mein Second bhi lagta Perfect fit hoti hain AngryTVSAngry par.

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai Big smileBig smile... jo TVS ke pas bhari matra me haiLOLLOL.

agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega LOLWink 
log aapki achaiyo ko bhula de buraiyo ko tul de to kasur unka hai . kasur sugni ka hai jisne uski izzat bachai thi aaj wo usi ki izzat uchal rahi hai sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi haiAngryAngry

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai " 
TongueEkk Hie Baat Naa hain LOL dear Naak chahe sidhe pakdo chho gummke Big smile 
"agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega "

SmileAapki ek galti aapki umar bhar ke mehnat par paani phere deti hain Yahi TVS ke saath ho raha hai Cry

sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi hai

Smile Agar wo giri hue hain toh Aap Kyon Gir rahein hain Smile

Mere liye ye jaroori nahi ki mera pyarHeart mere saath rahe mere liye ye jaroor hai ki mera pyar jahan rahe khush rahe Big smile

@green and bold :

you know you are really  a very rude person ... don't cross your limits we are here to discuss only and only and i have not  given you any right to accuse or put a question on  my character . you know i can report you but i am ignoring it because if'll complain u'll post here that other member targets you ( you have did it earlier also din't you??AngryAngryAngry 

Dear Pankudi Im not talking about you Im talking about TVS Soorry 

@green and bold :

you know you are really  a very rude person ... don't cross your limits we are here to discuss only and only and i have not  given you any right to accuse or put a question on  my character . you know i can report you but i am ignoring it because if'll complain u'll post here that other member targets you ( you have did it earlier also din't you??AngryAngryAngry 

Aap Mujhe Samjh Nahi Paayi Thumbs Down .. Maine saari baatein TVS ke baare mein kahi aapke liye toh Maine kuch kaha hi nahi.

Phele Baat ko samjho phir kisi ki report karoo Angry

Maine hamesha show se related baatein krta hoon aagar aapki samjh nahi aayi toh iss mein mera kya kasoor hain

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by venesa

let me tell u 1 thing pankhudi

there is a saying when an elephant goes on road dogs bark
does the elephant stops there and teach them a lesson or reply to there barking no right.

so dnt waste ur time and energy

i agree and understand what you want to said venesa you are right and i'll keep it in mind thanks EmbarrassedBig smile .

Angryhere is a saying when an elephant goes on road dogs barkAngry what hell is this???
Bina baat ko samjhe hii

Edited by devraniharish - 11 November 2012 at 1:42am

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

@bold : i think vikram is still there we watch he daily .LOLLOL don't you watch himConfusedLOLShocked.

of course we will always support him not matter what !Approve .  yes, sugni deserve to be treated like this she invited  or forced vikram to treat her like adi treated her in initial episodes. WinkWink 

i agree with you here also 100%  yes he is indeed a very weak men . only and only a weak man at mind and heart  like him can stand against whole village for a useless family (sugni's family)  when nobody helped them he provided them food and helped a pregnant women in sugni's family and he is indeed very weak at heart who fell in love with a bedni.ShockedShocked.
and yes the list will not ends here yes!!  of course he is very selfish, irrational and demanding how dare he demanded to love a girl of a prostitute to make his wife is this the act of a decent men AngryBig smileBig smile

yes, he never loved sugni and never respected her that's why he wanted to marry her and didn't tried to do her sardhaki Angry. how can you vikram ??AngryAngry and yeah he always wanted to win her possess her that is why he tried to marry her and signed all his property on her name no decent lover will sign his property in his girl friends name ShockedShockedLOL.

exactly my dear vikram never cared for his family i mean a person who cares for his family never brought up his sister son like father isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. of course he would have seated quitely  when his girl friend tried to marry his bhanja forcefully and after that he would have performed her aarti along with her helpless bhanja .LOLLOL

i completely agree aditya is a true gentle man he knows to slap her fiancee for a bedni to shut her mouth up , he knows to ditch/cheat his mama and whole family for a bedni ( when it is not needed at all), he knows to helplessly ( abala aditya LOL) follow sugni when she forcefully married him now this is really funnyROFL but...but  this is exactly what a gentle men does isn't it !Big smileBig smile i applaud for adi the gentle men .ClapClapLOLWink no, vikram youAngry should have not taunted him like this how can he smell her heart. ?? your aroma of love is present at her heart not in her body again you are wrong here .AngryAngry of course he knows sugni is still pure because she was a girl friend of vikram not his  Silly. now aditya will make her impure vikram can never make her impure . can't agree with you more that aditya the gentle men  can only make her impure and that too by being a gentle men because you think he is gentle .ROFL

i really like your sarcasm dear do write more on vikram we'll love it Hug you have incredible logic loved it i became your dieheart fan LOLWink EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

love you all Embarrassed

Pakhudi dear Hug for this great sarcastic reply. I was ROFL all the way till end.
you made my day with this post.
We love your long underlined orange posts, please do get carried away more often. We need it badly in the near future too...ClapClapClap
oh deary thanks a lot Hug i am glad you like it and that's a great compliment . yup i can see in near future adini fans we'll write a sarcastic  post  that " vikram is not gentlemen but god "LOLWink !!Silly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai Big smileBig smile... jo TVS ke pas bhari matra me haiLOLLOL.

agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega LOLWink 
log aapki achaiyo ko bhula de buraiyo ko tul de to kasur unka hai . kasur sugni ka hai jisne uski izzat bachai thi aaj wo usi ki izzat uchal rahi hai sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi haiAngryAngry

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai " 
TongueEkk Hie Baat Naa hain LOL dear Naak chahe sidhe pakdo chho gummke Big smile 
"agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega "

SmileAapki ek galti aapki umar bhar ke mehnat par paani phere deti hain Yahi TVS ke saath ho raha hai Cry

sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi hai

Agar wo giri hue hain toh Aap Kyon Gir rahein hain SmileSmile

Mere liye ye jaroori nahi ki mera pyarHeart mere saath rahe mere liye ye jaroor hai ki mera pyar jahan rahe khush rahe Big smile

@green and bold :

Dear Pankudi Im not talking about you Im talking about TVS Soorry 

@green and bold :

Aap Mujhe Samjh Nahi Paayi Thumbs Down .. Maine saari baatein TVS ke baare mein kahi aapke liye toh Maine kuch kaha hi nahi.

Phele Baat ko samjho phir kisi ki report karoo Angry

Maine hamesha show se related baatein krta hoon aagar aapki samjh nahi aayi toh iss mein mera kya kasoor hain

@ pink and big letters : 
ab aapka comment itne bade-bade words me likha hai use padho aur us line ka matlab samjho ... that is personal attack according to me aur mai bina soche samjhe kuch nahi karti isliye vikram ka character pasand hai mujhe ok AngryAngry

mind your words when you are writing them here everybody reads it and words are sharper then just anything in the world .. that's what your problem is you are very rebellious you act like am not commenting on adini but on you !!OuchAngry 

from now on wards i won't replay you ...i come to discuss only nothing else AngryOuch

thanks for your patience reading   ( do comment anything i won't reply Big smileBig smile be cool )

Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 November 2012 at 1:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.