Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

Just Disgusting TVS... Angry  TVS ka koi izzat tha hi nahi warna koi apni jindi wife ka Barsi nahi karta Angry & Beti ki age ki girl ke liye crazy nahi hota...Censored

just tell me what according to you is disgusting ?? i think you want vikram to suffer, suffer and only suffer never tried to understand her side like sugni . but let it be i had said what ever i wanted to say about vikram , sugni and aditya don't wanna repeat them every time because you don't wanna understand it this shows your loyalty for adini .. ( and proves that truth offends Ouch) .

aur reva hai hi is layak ki uski jeete ji uski barsi kar di jaye . Jab tvs ne uski barsi ki thi that time believe me i was also not happy but she proved me right . dear tvs ne to sirf uski barsi ki par reva to use is duniya se uthane ki puri koshish  kar chuki hai, Angry

one more thing why you people always have a problem with TVS and sugni's age for sugni TVS age was never a issue then why you have ??Ouch she loved him for what he was ... so don't make his age a big issue here ... AngryAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12gaayikacroziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram the GENTELMAN??????? (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Originally posted by pankhudi11

Originally posted by devraniharish

Izzat Banane mein saari umar lag jati hain gawane mein Second bhi lagta Perfect fit hoti hain AngryTVSAngry par.

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai Big smileBig smile... jo TVS ke pas bhari matra me haiLOLLOL.

agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega LOLWink 
log aapki achaiyo ko bhula de buraiyo ko tul de to kasur unka hai . kasur sugni ka hai jisne uski izzat bachai thi aaj wo usi ki izzat uchal rahi hai sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi haiAngryAngry

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai " 
TongueEkk Hie Baat Naa hain LOL dear Naak chahe sidhe pakdo chho gummke Big smile 
"agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega "

SmileAapki ek galti aapki umar bhar ke mehnat par paani phere deti hain Yahi TVS ke saath ho raha hai Cry

sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi hai

Smile Agar wo giri hue hain toh Aap Kyon Gir rahein hain Smile

Mere liye ye jaroori nahi ki mera pyarHeart mere saath rahe mere liye ye jaroor hai ki mera pyar jahan rahe khush rahe Big smile

@green and bold :

you know you are really  a very rude person ... don't cross your limits we are here to discuss only and only and i have not  given you any right to accuse or put a question on  my character . you know i can report you but i am ignoring it because if'll complain u'll post here that other member targets you ( you have did it earlier also din't you??AngryAngryAngry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

Pankhudi !   Big Hug
adi is gentlemen ...  So Funny It Hurts
 forget yaar..adini fans never understand , they want to prove adini pure, * even this is impossible*.. they have double slandered..
if vikram ne gun point pe shadi kar li hoti to sab uase bura-bhala kah rhe hote par sugani ne gun point pe shadi kar li hai to wo devi hai, sti ansuiya hai..    ROFLROFL 

one big hug to you to dear Hug and thank you Big smileBig smile u are really sweet !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
@underlined : exactly ROFL

Edited by pankhudi11 - 10 November 2012 at 9:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutegaayikacroziaxxJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

@ Pankhudi: Well said.Clap Adini fans can forget the monster Aditya was in the beginning. They can forget the nasty way he treated Amrita. That is their right. 
Sugni can forget the nasty way Aditya treated her and her family in the beginning. She can forget how he treated his fiance {as it was in her favor} if she wants. She and her ungrateful mother can also forget all that Vikram did for them and their family BEFORE he ever fell in love with Sugni. 
But WE won't. We know a gentleman when we see one and Vikram is a gentleman. Yes Adini, he is a gentleman not a saint where he will forever believe Sugni to be pure and take all the dirty nasty things she says and does to him always.
And why will Aditya force his conjugal rights on her? He knows her nature and that all he has to do is pretend to be caring and she will be putty in his hands. Plus there is no longer the fear of her reconciling with Vikram as she married him.

thanks a lot julieDBig smileBig smile  !! and yes you are right we can't forget the nasty way sugni was treated by aditya in the beginning  i agree completely ClapClap

Edited by pankhudi11 - 10 November 2012 at 9:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteSandy66JulieDronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

if he had respected Sugni he should have told her that his wife was alive, in stead he told her that her mother was telling lies. setting Sugni aganist her own mother. is that an honorable man does a man in love does. he cheated both on his wife and on sugni.  he had ample of time to tell sugni.  if sugni was selffish could she not just have married Vikram despite him being married to reve, that way she could have got everything, money, property, respect.  vikram could have demanded this for her form his family. it would have been easy life for sugni if she married vikram. than what choose Aditya and face the warth and hate of the entire family and vikram.

that time vikram was in dilemma who how to tell her the truth about his wife because he was fearing to loss sugni for ever but this act of vikram was wrong and as far as i remember that time none of the member here supported him because he was wrong and but the story not ends here you didn't mention that at times he tried to tell sugni truth about his wife he asked her in temple what if my wife is alive comes true   then sugni said if it will i'll commit suicide . 

we  showed our displeasure when vikram was lying to sugni and making gulabia against her but he didn't done that intentionally . even after that we never said he was correct .Ouch

sugni is selfish she forcefully married aditya just for her ego .Angry

and what was the need to marry adi her lovers nephew ? she could have just left the village and could have live at peace somewhere away from vikram with respect . but she choose to face the wrath and hate of every one without any reason . because as far as i remember vikram just demanded her to forgive her and left with a promise of never crossing her path again rest is history . AngryOuchAngry

i'm supriese that you condone a man that cheats on his wife.  even if she is a real bitch.
and how can Adity make her impure, if he toughes her its his right, he is her husband. despite that he has not  made any advances or demands on sugni. he does not force himself on her that way vikram does.  if Aditya wanted he could demand congigal rights from, sugni. why is he waiting or giving her space and the time for her to accept him and his love

first of all vikram never cheated her wife in fact reva cheated on him she by acting crazy and even did physical abuse  with him and if you think she is a bit*h then why sympathizing with her let it be . we all are aware about aditya's fantasies with sugni he is infatuated to her and he can't force sugni at present as sugni is still in love with TVS and she won't allow him ( at least this much can be expected from her ) OuchOuch  BTW i don't care about there consummation or what ever i am least bother they may go to hellAngryAngry now !!

please find my comments in bold dark orange !!Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12croziaxxSandy66JulieDronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

I have alway empathised with Sugni. I do not agree with her stance on divorce but I respect her position.

I have always emphatised with TVS. Until Friday he has been a genteman. But he is human not God or a saint.

Love, Jealousy and Hate are powerful emotions and even the nicest, strongest and sanest people do the craziest things when dealing with those emotions.

The physical violence shown and crude and vulgar words used by TVS on Friday was COMPLETELY WRONG and I hope it is an aberation. He has every right to say things to Adi and Sugni but he needs to do it with 2 feet between them. 

It seems the writers think that when someone is angry/lashing out they (TVS, Amu) become crude and vulgar whereas in reality it depends on the person's personality. Nothing in TVS or Amu's personality has shown them to be vulgar or crude at any point so it is not in character now.

i agree with you completely payal speciall @bold   ClapClap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66croziaxx

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
let me tell u 1 thing pankhudi

there is a saying when an elephant goes on road dogs bark
does the elephant stops there and teach them a lesson or reply to there barking no right.

so dnt waste ur time and energy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ShockedWow,!!!!merrydock, such sarcastic remarks from a Forum Member,for a character known as Thakur Vickram Singh, BravoClapClap. No need to write sarcastic and harshly rude post, cause you're not insulting the fictional character Vickram, you're insulting and being rude to the Forum Members of Phir Subah Hogi. No need to remind you of the Rules of the Forum , cause you know and read it at some point. From Your User name I can indentify that your're not a ardent follower Of this show and Forum, or else you wouldn't make such snide, insulting and sarcastic remakes to the Forum Members. This kind of insulting behavior are prohibited in this Forum, kindly take it elsewhere? Just take a look at how many people like your Post. By the way those are the few People who write three or four letters snide and rude remarks/posts about Vickram, cause they are not fan of Sugvi Jodi. Recently these Members came to the Forum, cause they are a fan of Nandish, when he joined the PSH Team, and when words got around that the CVs will make Adi and Sugni a couple, the flood gates open for snide and rude remarks begins, we never read unbiased posts from Adini fans only biased ones,in favor of Adi.
Where were your sarcastic post, when Vickram was being kind,noble, helpful, gracious,wonderful lover, selfless, generous, calm,cool and respectful toward his family Members, Sugni and Family. Have we forgotten about his humanitarian behavior/deeds toward Sugni and her Family. As a Human Being we don't forget kindness that has been given us, in any way, shape or form,cause of certain situation and circumstances not favoring at any give time or else we will be considered as degrading Human Being, which we are not.
Why such hatred for other Forum Members, cause they fell in love with the Character Vickram Singh, and their post of him were mostly of praises and compliments. He was being portrayed so far as a true gentlement and lover, until yesterday's episode, which most of us don't
condone, why the CVs has to buctchered his character to make the other character look like " knight in shinning armor"
ShockedConfusedReally, Adi a true gentleman, which show have I been watching so far, Adi physically and verbally abuse Sugni when he first came to Mawari. His hatred for Bedni's was powerful and strong, until two 
Weeks ago when he realized he is in love with Sugni. Adi couldn't and didn't understands Vickram and Sugni love for each other, and how is it possible for two people to fall in love, after knowing each other for such a short time. He questioned Sugni about it and her loyalty towards Vickram, that if someone younger come along would she remain faithful toward Vickram for eternity. DeadWell we all know the answer to that question, how faithful Sugni is presently towards Vickram.

Edited by Sandy66 - 10 November 2012 at 7:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrrazor12croziaxxJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.