Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
 Just Disgusting TVS... Angry  TVS ka koi izzat tha hi nahi warna koi apni jindi wife ka Barsi nahi karta Angry & Beti ki age ki girl ke liye crazy nahi hota...Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram the GENTELMAN??????? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Izzat Banane mein saari umar lag jati hain gawane mein Second bhi lagta Perfect fit hoti hain AngryTVSAngry par.

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai Big smileBig smile... jo TVS ke pas bhari matra me haiLOLLOL.

agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega LOLWink 
log aapki achaiyo ko bhula de buraiyo ko tul de to kasur unka hai . kasur sugni ka hai jisne uski izzat bachai thi aaj wo usi ki izzat uchal rahi hai sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi haiAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaForeverSHINee

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

Originally posted by devraniharish

Izzat Banane mein saari umar lag jati hain gawane mein Second bhi lagta Perfect fit hoti hain AngryTVSAngry par.

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai Big smileBig smile... jo TVS ke pas bhari matra me haiLOLLOL.

agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega LOLWink 
log aapki achaiyo ko bhula de buraiyo ko tul de to kasur unka hai . kasur sugni ka hai jisne uski izzat bachai thi aaj wo usi ki izzat uchal rahi hai sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi haiAngryAngry

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai " 
TongueEkk Hie Baat Naa hain LOL dear Naak chahe sidhe pakdo chho gummke Big smile 
"agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega "

SmileAapki (TVS) ek galti aapki umar bhar ke mehnat par paani phere deti hain Yahi TVS ke saath ho raha hai Cry

sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi hai

Smile Agar wo giri hue hain toh Aap (TVS)  Kyon Gir rahein hain Smile

Mere liye ye jaroori nahi ki mera pyarHeart mere saath rahe mere liye ye jaroor hai ki mera pyar jahan rahe khush rahe Big smile

Edited by devraniharish - 11 November 2012 at 6:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

Originally posted by merrydock

this topic is written for total sarcasam, a lot of you love Vikram Thakur, taged him as an honorable man. a strong man willing to fight for his love. he desreves better than sugni. Vikram the GENTELMAN.

nice post ... i like sarcasm comments/post LOL Wink.

yes, no doubt about it we indeed we love vikram  very much , yes we have tagged him as an honorable man he worth it Big smileBig smile. he always fought for love  i agree and also for justice . of course he deserves better then sugni may be that's why cvs decided to marry sugni to adi as we know both are backstabbers !WinkLOL and vikram is GENTLEMEN . means kinda vikram sugni din't match eachother u know  one is gentlemen and another is backstabber  no no not happening ConfusedOuch.

now where is that selfless lover, the GENTELMAN.

a lot of you out there must be applading and approving vikrams behaviour. and saying that sugni dieserved to he treated like this by him. he is teaching her a lesson and lesson she desreves. giving her heart and her love to  a man  like him.

wow vikram thakur is so nice, so good, so charming.ClapClapClap

@bold : i think vikram is still there we watch he daily .LOLLOL don't you watch himConfusedLOLShocked.

of course we will always support him not matter what !Approve .  yes, sugni deserve to be treated like this she invited  or forced vikram to treat her like adi treated her in initial episodes. WinkWink 

actually i think she deserve worst then this but as you said vikram is so nice , so charming that he is not punishing her to that level . hence proved vikram is nice, good, charming gentle and what not !Wink.

personely i always thought he was a weak man. both in mind and heart. a selffish man  who lives by his own logic, and irational world. demanding, demanding and demanding. he never loved sugni, never respected her. he only wanted the win her.  posess her. vikram cared to hoots for the world and his family. if he truly loved her his love would not have turned into hate so easily. now he wants to posses her by force, now that she is another mans wife.
i agree with you here also 100%  yes he is indeed a very weak men . only and only a weak man at mind and heart  like him can stand against whole village for a useless family (sugni's family)  when nobody helped them he provided them food and helped a pregnant women in sugni's family and he is indeed very weak at heart who fell in love with a bedni.ShockedShocked.
and yes the list will not ends here yes!!  of course he is very selfish, irrational and demanding how dare he demanded to love a girl of a prostitute to make his wife is this the act of a decent men AngryBig smileBig smile

yes, he never loved sugni and never respected her that's why he wanted to marry her and didn't tried to do her sardhaki Angry. how can you vikram ??AngryAngry and yeah he always wanted to win her possess her that is why he tried to marry her and signed all his property on her name no decent lover will sign his property in his girl friends name ShockedShockedLOL.

exactly my dear vikram never cared for his family i mean a person who cares for his family never brought up his sister son like father isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. of course he would have seated quitely  when his girl friend tried to marry his bhanja forcefully and after that he would have performed her aarti along with her helpless bhanja .LOLLOL

if he had respected Sugni he should have told her that his wife was alive, in stead he told her that her mother was telling lies. setting Sugni aganist her own mother. is that an honorable man does a man in love does. he cheated both on his wife and on sugni.  he had ample of time to tell sugni.  if sugni was selffish could she not just have married Vikram despite him being married to reve, that way she could have got everything, money, property, respect.  vikram could have demanded this for her form his family. it would have been easy life for sugni if she married vikram. than what choose Aditya and face the warth and hate of the entire family and vikram.

Aditya is the true gentelman. the taunt that vikram throws at him, that when ever he goes near sugni he will find his presenct, his sent on her. Aditya takes it like a man and a good man says that he will close his nose and eyes and ears and always be close to sugni. he knows sugni is still pure vikram cannot effect his love for sugni. or make him question her character. now that is a true gentelman.

i completely agree aditya is a true gentle man he knows to slap her fiancee for a bedni to shut her mouth up , he knows to ditch/cheat his mama and whole family for a bedni ( when it is not needed at all), he knows to helplessly ( abala aditya LOL) follow sugni when she forcefully married him now this is really funnyROFL but...but  this is exactly what a gentle men does isn't it !Big smileBig smile i applaud for adi the gentle men .ClapClapLOLWink no, vikram youAngry should have not taunted him like this how can he smell her heart. ?? your aroma of love is present at her heart not in her body again you are wrong here .AngryAngry of course he knows sugni is still pure because she was a girl friend of vikram not his  Silly. now aditya will make her impure vikram can never make her impure . can't agree with you more that aditya the gentle men  can only make her impure and that too by being a gentle men because you think he is gentle .ROFL

i really like your sarcasm dear do write more on vikram we'll love it Hug you have incredible logic loved it i became your dieheart fan LOLWink EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i'm supriese that you condone a man that cheats on his wife.  even if she is a real bitch.
and how can Adity make her impure, if he toughes her its his right, he is her husband. despite that he has not  made any advances or demands on sugni. he does not force himself on her that way vikram does.  if Aditya wanted he could demand congigal rights from, sugni. why is he waiting or giving her space and the time for her to accept him and his love
friends please find my comments in underlined dark orange !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and excuse me for a long post ShockedOuch i got carried awayLOLWink

love you all Embarrassed

pankhudiEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinJShiv

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
  Pankhudi !   Big Hug
adi is gentlemen ...  So Funny It Hurts
 forget yaar..adini fans never understand , they want to prove adini pure, * even this is impossible*.. they have double slandered..
if vikram ne gun point pe shadi kar li hoti to sab uase bura-bhala kah rhe hote par sugani ne gun point pe shadi kar li hai to wo devi hai, sti ansuiya hai..    ROFLROFL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirazor12gaayikamuktha_cuteSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@ Pankhudi: Well said.Clap Adini fans can forget the monster Aditya was in the beginning. They can forget the nasty way he treated Amrita. That is their right. 
Sugni can forget the nasty way Aditya treated her and her family in the beginning. She can forget how he treated his fiance {as it was in her favor} if she wants. She and her ungrateful mother can also forget all that Vikram did for them and their family BEFORE he ever fell in love with Sugni. 
But WE won't. We know a gentleman when we see one and Vikram is a gentleman. Yes Adini, he is a gentleman not a saint where he will forever believe Sugni to be pure and take all the dirty nasty things she says and does to him always.
And why will Aditya force his conjugal rights on her? He knows her nature and that all he has to do is pretend to be caring and she will be putty in his hands. Plus there is no longer the fear of her reconciling with Vikram as she married him.

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12gaayikaForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
There isn't a whole lot Aditya could have said to Vikram, when Vikram was only speaking the truth!!!

Had Aditya really cared about Sugni, he would have smacked TVS. But then again, when Niranjan had tried to rape Sugni, Aditya had just stood by, not sure who to believe while Vikram, the gentleman, smacked Niranjan for disrespecting her. 

Edited by JulieD - 10 November 2012 at 8:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrrazor12gaayikaSandy66pankhudi_TiaRa

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I have alway empathised with Sugni. I do not agree with her stance on divorce but I respect her position.

I have always emphatised with TVS. Until Friday he has been a genteman. But he is human not God or a saint.

Love, Jealousy and Hate are powerful emotions and even the nicest, strongest and sanest people do the craziest things when dealing with those emotions.

The physical violence shown and crude and vulgar words used by TVS on Friday was COMPLETELY WRONG and I hope it is an aberation. He has every right to say things to Adi and Sugni but he needs to do it with 2 feet between them. 

It seems the writers think that when someone is angry/lashing out they (TVS, Amu) become crude and vulgar whereas in reality it depends on the person's personality. Nothing in TVS or Amu's personality has shown them to be vulgar or crude at any point so it is not in character now.

ocendejoyrazor12gaayikaJShivSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.