Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pankhudi11

just tell me what according to you is disgusting ?? i think you want vikram to suffer, suffer and only suffer never tried to understand her side like sugni . but let it be i had said what ever i wanted to say about vikram , sugni and aditya don't wanna repeat them every time because you don't wanna understand it this shows your loyalty for adini .. ( and proves that truth offends ) .

aur reva hai hi is layak ki uski jeete ji uski barsi kar di jaye . Jab tvs ne uski barsi ki thi that time believe me i was also not happy but she proved me right . dear tvs ne to sirf uski barsi ki par reva to use is duniya se uthane ki puri koshish  kar chuki hai, 😡

one more thing why you people always have a problem with TVS and sugni's age for sugni TVS age was never a issue then why you have ?? she loved him for what he was ... so don't make his age a big issue here ... 😡😡

sorry babes, its not loyelty to sugni or Adi. its the psychology of vikram that intrest me. here is a 40 + man behaving like a 16 year old boy. vikram is all charm and witt as long as things are happining his way.  this man who has been married to a woman for a few years,  thinks she;s dead but comes to know she is alive.  but hides this fact for the girl he claims to love.
also, he very clearly know of his mother's maa thakur prejudice against women of sugni cast. but he was going to marry sugni without informing his mother. ho! very mature. tell you what that is something a 18 year old boy would do. becaues he is afraid his mommy wiil take his favriot toy away. when he cant get the girl he wants he throws  a tantrum and run around bandishing a gun. like a wayward 18 year old goon. when he is in front of sugni he is begging and pleading that his love is true.  to me vikram seams to be suffering from a borderline personility disorder.
let me explain
[ an individual suffering from BPD menifests instability in behavior,mood and self- image. his relatioships with others are intense and unstable, he is often impulsive and unpredictable and has mood swings the go from normal to dejected or to menifestation of  anger and vilonce, and temper tantrums. such people are prone to engage in suididal gestures and self- mutilation.]

so you see Vikram behaviou is of intrest to me because of the above mentioned reasons. try studing vikrams behavior and you will notice that the above menifestations apply at some point or another
but then just because he is crazy does not make him right. a man of his age should have control on himself.  which he lacks. and that is why i dont consider him a gentleman.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😲Wow, merrydock, didn't know the PSH Forum became a word battlefield. Why the hostility and angry post reply, this is just a 
show with fictitious characters. Everyone is entitled to his/ her POV/
Opinions. No need to get worked up and carried away. You 
started this Thread with a sarcastic attitude, and Members give 
you a fitting post reply. Your reply is very insulting and disrespectful 
to others. Everyone on PSH Forum are gracious, friendly, respectful,
kind and courteous, regardless of which ever way the story is heading.
Everyone on this Forum came from different walks of life, and for
you to judge them shows poor taste on your part. People knows what's
"Moral values" and "Immoral values" Everyone on this Forum are
intelligent, brilliant, and smart, so why are you explaining to us what
"Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) with an attitude" You have 
insulted our background and intelligence, that's uncalled for, kindly 
refrain from doing so in the future.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, you want to Slam Dunk Vikram's Character and Praise Adi???????

So, what was Adi doing when he Slapped Amrita in her face???????????He was being a gentleman??????
Didn't Adi start the show abusing Sugni?  Who taught you that some men are right in their abuse of women and others are not?

This is seriously double standard.  
Vikram did not Slap Sugni, he man handled her, some men would have done worse under the circumstances.
Adi Slapped Amrita in her face, for some  words.
and
Vikram man handled Sugni for Getting Married to his Nephew for crying out loud. For pretending to be in love with him. Instead of leaving town, the little 🤬 stays and marries his nephew, in his house, eating his food, wearing clothes bought with his money.  When have you seen Adi go out and work?  Where is his Father? Why is he not living off of his dead Father's money and not Vikram's?
VIkram even thinks Sugni tried to kill him.  She is no better than Reva, because she has been killing him mentally and emotionally with her tricks and pretence of wanting to save his marriage...Please!!!!!!! That is the dumbest or the most conniving thing I have ever heard of. 

Which one is the lesser of the two evil?  Have mercy are you that double standard and so blinded by Adi or Nandish? Seriously are you for real?

I am sad to know that Anyone could think it is right that a girl goes from a man to his nephew.  

I am sad to know that Adi can slap a girl, and he is Seen as a gentleman more than a man who man handles a woman who has the gall to marry his nephew in front of his face and wants to live in his house with her dirty life. 

Adi did not slap the lead, so he is cool?  Adi can slap any girl as long as he does not love her? Is this what you really believe?

You feel good when a man slaps his girlfriend/fiance for you? It makes you feel more loved and special?  Is this what you use to develop your self esteem?

Is this how you would teach your ex-fiancee who lied to you a lesson, by getting married to his family member? What type of values is that?

Is this how Adi and Sugni is justified?

Why do I see so much twisted views about Abuse? Some abuse is justified and others are not?  A man must slap and abuse the girl he does not love because it will show how much he loves the other girl he does not slap and abuse?

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Colorful rock image

Hillydee,👍🏼, Well said,👏. Vickram's behavior on Friday's episode was condemned by so many Adini fans, cause of the way he manhandled Sugni, but when Adi abuse Sugni in earlier episode, his
actions was overlooked, cause presently he is her hero/savior.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: merrydock

sorry babes, its not loyelty to sugni or Adi. its the psychology of vikram that intrest me. here is a 40 + man behaving like a 16 year old boy. vikram is all charm and witt as long as things are happining his way.  this man who has been married to a woman for a few years,  thinks she;s dead but comes to know she is alive.  but hides this fact for the girl he claims to love.

also, he very clearly know of his mother's maa thakur prejudice against women of sugni cast. but he was going to marry sugni without informing his mother. ho! very mature. tell you what that is something a 18 year old boy would do. becaues he is afraid his mommy wiil take his favriot toy away. when he cant get the girl he wants he throws  a tantrum and run around bandishing a gun. like a wayward 18 year old goon. when he is in front of sugni he is begging and pleading that his love is true.  to me vikram seams to be suffering from a borderline personility disorder.
let me explain
[ an individual suffering from BPD menifests instability in behavior,mood and self- image. his relatioships with others are intense and unstable, he is often impulsive and unpredictable and has mood swings the go from normal to dejected or to menifestation of  anger and vilonce, and temper tantrums. such people are prone to engage in suididal gestures and self- mutilation.]

so you see Vikram behaviou is of intrest to me because of the above mentioned reasons. try studing vikrams behavior and you will notice that the above menifestations apply at some point or another
but then just because he is crazy does not make him right. a man of his age should have control on himself.  which he lacks. and that is why i dont consider him a gentleman.

I believe since everyone has been able to access IF, they must know how to at least use Google, so it was not necessary for you to Google BPD and show us on the forum.  It is a pity you did not just copy and paste, at least it would look just like it does on the site you got it from.

Also, Vikram has never showed any signs of the definition.  What could make you possible believe, if you have been watching the show from the beginning, that Vikram has instability in behaviour, mood and self-image? Vikram does not have instability in either, the man is upset that the woman he thought loved him and he loves dearly, is going to be sleeping with his Nephew for 7 Births in his Own House, what is so wrong in being upset about that? Now he is lead to believe she tried to kill him, who wouldn't think that under the circumstances.
Anger, violence, temper tantrums can be experienced by anyone under the right circumstances. 
When you for instance lash out at persons on the forum and say unkind things, didn't you not know that is violence? Violence is not just shown in action alone, it is also shown in verbal and emotional abuse. 
Anger is a natural feeling (even though it is not good) that can be experienced by anyone at any age.  Temper tantrums are displayed by all ages, so age has nothing to do with it.  When you get upset with someone for not doing things your way or listening to you, or if you have children and you shout at them for the least thing, that is a temper tantrum.
Suicidal and self-mutilation.  When did you see Vikram actually wanting to kill himself? When have you seen him mutilate himself.
In the West, drinking alcohol when you are heart broken is a regular thing.  When someone gets their heart broken, or they have messed up their relationship for whatever reason, it is quite natural to feel your world has ended. Friends will even take you out, to get drunk and forget.  Though it is not a spiritual thing to do, it is still a way of life for many people on the other side of the world.  
Suicide is a thought or feeling that many experience, and it is not charitable to mock those who go through this.  If you have never experienced it, don't try to assume anything about it.  From the people I know friends and acquaintances who are Adults, have all gone through this.  So, all the things that you are saying Vikram has, have been experienced by many and they have pulled through and they are not considered to have BPD.  They were just going through a bad phase in their life...Nothing to do with age, My Dear.  

Do you know children with BPD only? When you were doing your research, did it state that it can only be experienced by Teenagers? I am not understanding what Vikram's age has to do with BPD, why are you connecting your feeling that he is behaving like a Teenager with BPD?
If you don't like his behaviour, fine, but take care before going overboard with your analysis. 

Why does Vikram need to inform his Mother of his marriage? I thought it was only younger people who are inclined to do so?  Based on Vikram's behaviour towards the rest of the family when defending Sugni in the past, I am quite sure he would not be afraid of his Mother taking away his favourite toy. Vikram has always been a strong person. It is quite clear he is not even that close to his Mother. 
When one does not understand love Vikram might seem crazy. When you have truly experienced love, then Vikram's emotions and fears would be totally understood.  Vikram is not a spiritual man, so he would not have been able to handle what he is going through in a more rational manner, but that does not mean his feels are not justified. 
Also, I do not agree with him wasting his emotions over a girl that does not deserve him, that is the part that annoys me.

Otherwise, I wish the cvs did not go this far for him to waste his good reputation as a gentleman on man handling a prostitute.

Just my two cents.

Edited by hillydee - 11 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail

Originally posted by: merrydock

vikram was under the impression the he was comming out of the hospital and will marry sugni.  Aditya and Sugni were only waiting for a chance to tell maa thakur that they were not geiitng married, and then sugni would leave with her mother.

but after listining to reva lies vikram comes home and insults sugni, and assault Aditya. at this point vikram did not want to marry sugni, now his intentions were to make her his mistress. he didnt want Aditya to marry her. he wanted to posses sugni as his mistress. he was neve going to let her go away with her mother.
and this situation led to Aditya and Sugni marrying  

Every situation seems to lead to Sugni marrying Adi. Somehow, she always need to get married to someone. She has turned her mind of Vikram, but her obsession is now Adi.  She is a Bedni any man will do, she does not even know the difference between marriage and Sardhakai. 

At what point did you see that Vikram wanted Sugni to be his mistress? Please enlighten me? Vikram always wanted to marry Sugni, even when Reva came back.  When he agreed to Reva terms of Sugni being his mistress did you really believe Vikram would do that?  He only wanted to make sure she did not marry Adi.  He wanted to make the way clear, for him to divorce Reva and marry Sugni. So, please I am kindly asking to post facts of what you see on the show. Do you understand the essence of this show at all?  It is only now that he feels Sugni wanted to kill him, and he had to seriously witness her dirty act of marrying his nephew, that he feels so much hate, he wants to treat her like a prostitute.  Her behaviour does not say otherwise. 
daffodil81 thumbnail
I agree Vikram's behaviour off late towards sugni especially after her wedding has not been good but we all should understand why he is doing this. He is the same man who loves sugni immensely more than anyone in the world even more than Gulabia.

The evidences provided by Reva and the regular Adini meetings and their imminent weddings no wonder made Vikram suspect sugni. He could have spoken to her and sorted out but there was no time left becoz by the time he returned home from hospital Adini marriage was due.

Adi too deserves this treatment from Vikram becoz he never understood Vikram's feelings or what he is going through. He always forced Vikram to be with Reva. Adi himself can dump Amrita for Sugni but Vikram cannot divorce Reva for Sugni why is that so. Frankly telling Adini have no rights to interfere in Vikram's married life and its purely his decision to stay with reva or not and if sugni didnt wanted to be the reason of his broken marriage she could have just gone afar from him but she behaved like Adi is the only man on earth and ended up in the same haveli.

Just for one minute lets forget all this and think from Vikram's view.

First he has had a horrible marriage
Second he clearly knows Reva is only after his money
Third he found a perfect partner in Sugni wanted to divorce Reva and marry her.
Fourth Sugni ends up marrying his own bhanja after a hiatus.
Fifth they all continue to share the same haveli. How should vikram feel to see the love of his life romancing spending time with his own bhanja whom he brought up like a son.
Sixth If Sugni had married any other guy I dont hink Vikram would have felt this bad but the sheer fact that she married his bhanja and Adi knowing how much vicky loved sugni ends up marrying her and backstabs vicky any person in Vikram's place would be furious and vow to make their life hell.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

merrydock - i Want to add - MT was DEAD in the beginning of this story !! we can prove that too. and If vikram could marry sugni without letting her know.. adi also was going to marry (engaged without telling her)

ronshaan thumbnail
Just for one minute lets forget all this and think from Vikram's view.

First he has had a horrible marriage
Second he clearly knows Reva is only after his money
Third he found a perfect partner in Sugni wanted to divorce Reva and marry her.
Fourth Sugni ends up marrying his own bhanja after a hiatus.
Fifth they all continue to share the same haveli. How should vikram feel to see the love of his life romancing spending time with his own bhanja whom he brought up like a son.
Sixth If Sugni had married any other guy I dont hink Vikram would have felt this bad but the sheer fact that she married his bhanja and Adi knowing how much vicky loved sugni ends up marrying her and backstabs vicky any person in Vikram's place would be furious and vow to make their life hell.

well done aarti loved this !!!
but I dont think adini fans will understand it !!
ronshaan thumbnail
adini fans stop thinking about vikram

think about ur pair adi sugni !! and enjoy them !!1

(now even PSH dont show us vikram 😔)