Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pankhudi11

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... jo TVS ke pas bhari matra me haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
log aapki achaiyo ko bhula de buraiyo ko tul de to kasur unka hai . kasur sugni ka hai jisne uski izzat bachai thi aaj wo usi ki izzat uchal rahi hai sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi hai😑😑

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai " 
πŸ˜›Ekk Hie Baat Naa hain πŸ˜† dear Naak chahe sidhe pakdo chho gummke πŸ˜ƒ 
"agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega "

😊Aapki (TVS) ek galti aapki umar bhar ke mehnat par paani phere deti hain Yahi TVS ke saath ho raha hai πŸ˜­

sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi hai

😊 Agar wo giri hue hain toh Aap (TVS)  Kyon Gir rahein hain πŸ˜Š

Mere liye ye jaroori nahi ki mera pyar❀️ mere saath rahe mere liye ye jaroor hai ki mera pyar jahan rahe khush rahe πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pankhudi11

i'm supriese that you condone a man that cheats on his wife.  even if she is a real bitch.
and how can Adity make her impure, if he toughes her its his right, he is her husband. despite that he has not  made any advances or demands on sugni. he does not force himself on her that way vikram does.  if Aditya wanted he could demand congigal rights from, sugni. why is he waiting or giving her space and the time for her to accept him and his love
friends please find my comments in underlined dark orange !!😳😳 and excuse me for a long post πŸ˜² i got carried awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

love you all πŸ˜³

pankhudiπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

croziaxx thumbnail
  Pankhudi !   
adi is gentlemen ...  
 forget yaar..adini fans never understand , they want to prove adini pure, * even this is impossible*.. they have double slandered..
if vikram ne gun point pe shadi kar li hoti to sab uase bura-bhala kah rhe hote par sugani ne gun point pe shadi kar li hai to wo devi hai, sti ansuiya hai..    πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Pankhudi: Well said.πŸ‘ Adini fans can forget the monster Aditya was in the beginning. They can forget the nasty way he treated Amrita. That is their right. 
Sugni can forget the nasty way Aditya treated her and her family in the beginning. She can forget how he treated his fiance {as it was in her favor} if she wants. She and her ungrateful mother can also forget all that Vikram did for them and their family BEFORE he ever fell in love with Sugni. 
But WE won't. We know a gentleman when we see one and Vikram is a gentleman. Yes Adini, he is a gentleman not a saint where he will forever believe Sugni to be pure and take all the dirty nasty things she says and does to him always.
And why will Aditya force his conjugal rights on her? He knows her nature and that all he has to do is pretend to be caring and she will be putty in his hands. Plus there is no longer the fear of her reconciling with Vikram as she married him.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There isn't a whole lot Aditya could have said to Vikram, when Vikram was only speaking the truth!!!

Had Aditya really cared about Sugni, he would have smacked TVS. But then again, when Niranjan had tried to rape Sugni, Aditya had just stood by, not sure who to believe while Vikram, the gentleman, smacked Niranjan for disrespecting her. 
Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have alway empathised with Sugni. I do not agree with her stance on divorce but I respect her position.

I have always emphatised with TVS. Until Friday he has been a genteman. But he is human not God or a saint.

Love, Jealousy and Hate are powerful emotions and even the nicest, strongest and sanest people do the craziest things when dealing with those emotions.

The physical violence shown and crude and vulgar words used by TVS on Friday was COMPLETELY WRONG and I hope it is an aberation. He has every right to say things to Adi and Sugni but he needs to do it with 2 feet between them. 

It seems the writers think that when someone is angry/lashing out they (TVS, Amu) become crude and vulgar whereas in reality it depends on the person's personality. Nothing in TVS or Amu's personality has shown them to be vulgar or crude at any point so it is not in character now.
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: br200910

Just Disgusting TVS... 😑  TVS ka koi izzat tha hi nahi warna koi apni jindi wife ka Barsi nahi karta 😑 & Beti ki age ki girl ke liye crazy nahi hota...🀬

just tell me what according to you is disgusting ?? i think you want vikram to suffer, suffer and only suffer never tried to understand her side like sugni . but let it be i had said what ever i wanted to say about vikram , sugni and aditya don't wanna repeat them every time because you don't wanna understand it this shows your loyalty for adini .. ( and proves that truth offends ) .

aur reva hai hi is layak ki uski jeete ji uski barsi kar di jaye . Jab tvs ne uski barsi ki thi that time believe me i was also not happy but she proved me right . dear tvs ne to sirf uski barsi ki par reva to use is duniya se uthane ki puri koshish  kar chuki hai, πŸ˜‘

one more thing why you people always have a problem with TVS and sugni's age for sugni TVS age was never a issue then why you have ?? she loved him for what he was ... so don't make his age a big issue here ... πŸ˜‘😑
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: devraniharish

Izzat banai nahi jati mere dost kamayi jaati hai hai " 
πŸ˜›Ekk Hie Baat Naa hain πŸ˜† dear Naak chahe sidhe pakdo chho gummke πŸ˜ƒ 
"agar samunder se ek balti pani nikal loge to kya samunder khali ho jayega "

😊Aapki ek galti aapki umar bhar ke mehnat par paani phere deti hain Yahi TVS ke saath ho raha hai πŸ˜­

sharm nai aati is ladki ko ... ek ladki hoke ladkiyo ka naam duba rahi hai

😊 Agar wo giri hue hain toh Aap Kyon Gir rahein hain πŸ˜Š

Mere liye ye jaroori nahi ki mera pyar❀️ mere saath rahe mere liye ye jaroor hai ki mera pyar jahan rahe khush rahe πŸ˜ƒ

@green and bold :

you know you are really  a very rude person ... don't cross your limits we are here to discuss only and only and i have not  given you any right to accuse or put a question on  my character . you know i can report you but i am ignoring it because if'll complain u'll post here that other member targets you ( you have did it earlier also din't you??😑) πŸ˜‘😑 
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

Pankhudi !   

adi is gentlemen ...  
 forget yaar..adini fans never understand , they want to prove adini pure, * even this is impossible*.. they have double slandered..
if vikram ne gun point pe shadi kar li hoti to sab uase bura-bhala kah rhe hote par sugani ne gun point pe shadi kar li hai to wo devi hai, sti ansuiya hai..    πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

one big hug to you to dear πŸ€— and thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ u are really sweet !!😳😳
@underlined : exactly πŸ€£

Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

@ Pankhudi: Well said.πŸ‘ Adini fans can forget the monster Aditya was in the beginning. They can forget the nasty way he treated Amrita. That is their right. 

Sugni can forget the nasty way Aditya treated her and her family in the beginning. She can forget how he treated his fiance {as it was in her favor} if she wants. She and her ungrateful mother can also forget all that Vikram did for them and their family BEFORE he ever fell in love with Sugni. 
But WE won't. We know a gentleman when we see one and Vikram is a gentleman. Yes Adini, he is a gentleman not a saint where he will forever believe Sugni to be pure and take all the dirty nasty things she says and does to him always.
And why will Aditya force his conjugal rights on her? He knows her nature and that all he has to do is pretend to be caring and she will be putty in his hands. Plus there is no longer the fear of her reconciling with Vikram as she married him.

thanks a lot julieDπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  !! and yes you are right we can't forget the nasty way sugni was treated by aditya in the beginning  i agree completely πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago