Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

vikram the GENTELMAN???????

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

this topic is written for total sarcasam, a lot of you love Vikram Thakur, taged him as an honorable man. a strong man willing to fight for his love. he desreves better than sugni. Vikram the GENTELMAN.

now where is that selfless lover, the GENTELMAN.

a lot of you out there must be applading and approving vikrams behaviour. and saying that sugni dieserved to he treated like this by him. he is teaching her a lesson and lesson she desreves. giving her heart and her love to  a man  like him.

wow vikram thakur is so nice, so good, so charming.ClapClapClap

personely i always thought he was a weak man. both in mind and heart. a selffish man  who lives by his own logic, and irational world. demanding, demanding and demanding. he never loved sugni, never respected her. he only wanted the win her.  posess her. vikram cared to hoots for the world and his family. if he truly loved her his love would not have turned into hate so easily. now he wants to posses her by force, now that she is another mans wife.

Aditya is the true gentelman. the taunt that vikram throws at him, that when ever he goes near sugni he will find his presenct, his sent on her. Aditya takes it like a man and a good man says that he will close his nose and eyes and ears and always be close to sugni. he knows sugni is still pure vikram cannot effect his love for sugni. or make him question her character. now that is a true gentelman.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesifungirl09Star Girlroseroseroseromalove..PlayfulKiss..devraniharishulakminiJShivbr200910ananya2000pallavi25

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i guess you are not reading our comments
no one here liked the thing cv were showing
they just change vikram just to make us like adi sugni but tell u the truth i didn't feel sorry for her at all.. I know that was wrong and we all said it 100000 times that cv plz don't make him do this he can hurt her with his words no need to go near her she is not wort it but u know what cv did ... they did what we said please don't do that... they are trying to make us accept adi sugni pair and we can't accept them
you can say he trusted reva's words but that is also not true. sugni and adi both actions proved reva words. sugni was pure she could leave but she chose to prove his words true and marry adi
this is punishment to him to see her with his nephew
what more can I say !!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrrazor12gaayikababygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINeeRamanRKRaghav4Upankhudi_TiaRa

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
My problem with Vikram is... he is forcing Sugni to Live  with him which is not right I know he is in-love with her but Its force someone  is not right. 

As fan I like Varun in negtive roll too. Even his Gray charcter is more intersting then his getleman charcter. He is just awesome in last episode . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminiwhitewitchRamanRKRaghav4U

muktha_cute Senior Member
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
yeah but this not IPPKND its PSH
nor aditya is some ASR
nor sugni is some KUSHI

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaHashiBoo

ananya2000 IF-Rockerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

this topic is written for total sarcasam, a lot of you love Vikram Thakur, taged him as an honorable man. a strong man willing to fight for his love. he desreves better than sugni. Vikram the GENTELMAN.

a lot of you out there must be applading and approving vikrams behaviour. and saying that sugni dieserved to he treated like this by him. he is teaching her a lesson and lesson she desreves. giving her heart and her love to  a man  like him.

personely i always thought he was a weak man. both in mind and heart. a selffish man  who lives by his own logic, and irational world. demanding, demanding and demanding. he never loved sugni, never respected her. he only wanted the win her.  posess her. vikram cared to hoots for the world and his family. if he truly loved her his love would not have turned into hate so easily. now he wants to posses her by force, now that she is another mans wife.

Aditya is the true gentelman. the taunt that vikram throws at him, that when ever he goes near sugni he will find his presenct, his sent on her. Aditya takes it like a man and a good man says that he will close his nose and eyes and ears and always be close to sugni. he knows sugni is still pure vikram cannot effect his love for sugni. or make him question her character. now that is a true gentelman.
So Nice...Post...
I Hate The Super Old Uncle(mamaji)Lover.Vikram...
So Nice ADI...happy for ADINI Marry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini..PlayfulKiss..roziebr200910

romalove Senior Member
romalove
romalove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2000

So Nice...Post...
I Hate The Super Old Uncle(mamaji)Lover.Vikram...
So Nice ADI...happy for ADINI Marry
VVV...AngryAngryAngry
ADI..SmileStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roziebr200910

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

nice post ... i like sarcasm comments/post LOL Wink.

yes, no doubt about it we indeed we love vikram  very much , yes we have tagged him as an honorable man he worth it Big smileBig smile. he always fought for love  i agree and also for justice . of course he deserves better then sugni may be that's why cvs decided to marry sugni to adi as we know both are backstabbers !WinkLOL and vikram is GENTLEMEN . means kinda vikram sugni din't match eachother u know  one is gentlemen and another is backstabber  no no not happening ConfusedOuch.

@bold : i think vikram is still there we watch he daily .LOLLOL don't you watch himConfusedLOLShocked.

of course we will always support him not matter what !Approve .  yes, sugni deserve to be treated like this she invited  or forced vikram to treat her like adi treated her in initial episodes. WinkWink 

actually i think she deserve worst then this but as you said vikram is so nice , so charming that he is not punishing her to that level . hence proved vikram is nice, good, charming gentle and what not !Wink.

i agree with you here also 100%  yes he is indeed a very weak men . only and only a weak man at mind and heart  like him can stand against whole village for a useless family (sugni's family)  when nobody helped them he provided them food and helped a pregnant women in sugni's family and he is indeed very weak at heart who fell in love with a bedni.ShockedShocked.
and yes the list will not ends here yes!!  of course he is very selfish, irrational and demanding how dare he demanded to love a girl of a prostitute to make his wife is this the act of a decent men AngryBig smileBig smile

yes, he never loved sugni and never respected her that's why he wanted to marry her and didn't tried to do her sardhaki Angry. how can you vikram ??AngryAngry and yeah he always wanted to win her possess her that is why he tried to marry her and signed all his property on her name no decent lover will sign his property in his girl friends name ShockedShockedLOL.

exactly my dear vikram never cared for his family i mean a person who cares for his family never brought up his sister son like father isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. of course he would have seated quitely  when his girl friend tried to marry his bhanja forcefully and after that he would have performed her aarti along with her helpless bhanja .LOLLOL

i completely agree aditya is a true gentle man he knows to slap her fiancee for a bedni to shut her mouth up , he knows to ditch/cheat his mama and whole family for a bedni ( when it is not needed at all), he knows to helplessly ( abala aditya LOL) follow sugni when she forcefully married him now this is really funnyROFL but...but  this is exactly what a gentle men does isn't it !Big smileBig smile i applaud for adi the gentle men .ClapClapLOLWink no, vikram youAngry should have not taunted him like this how can he smell her heart. ?? your aroma of love is present at her heart not in her body again you are wrong here .AngryAngry of course he knows sugni is still pure because she was a girl friend of vikram not his  Silly. now aditya will make her impure vikram can never make her impure . can't agree with you more that aditya the gentle men  can only make her impure and that too by being a gentle men because you think he is gentle .ROFL

i really like your sarcasm dear do write more on vikram we'll love it Hug you have incredible logic loved it i became your dieheart fan LOLWink EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

friends please find my comments in underlined dark orange !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and excuse me for a long post ShockedOuch i got carried awayLOLWink

love you all Embarrassed

pankhudiEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by pankhudi11 - 10 November 2012 at 6:29am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

navandrubyocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrmuktha_cuterazor12gaayikababygirl198722croziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDRamanRKRaghav4UHashiBoo

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

nice post ... i like sarcasm comments/post LOL Wink.

yes, no doubt about it we indeed we love vikram  very much , yes we have tagged him as an honorable man he worth it Big smileBig smile. he always fought for love  i agree and also for justice . of course he deserves better then sugni may be that's why cvs decided to marry sugni to adi as we know both are backstabbers !WinkLOL and vikram is GENTLEMEN . means kinda vikram sugni din't match eachother u know  one is gentlemen and another is backstabber  no no not happening ConfusedOuch.

@bold : i think vikram is still there we watch he daily .LOLLOL don't you watch him Shocked.

actually i think of course we will always support him not matter what !Approve .  yes, sugni deserve to be treated like this she invited  or forced vikram to treat her like adi treated her in initial episodes. WinkWink 

actually i think she deserve worst then this but as you said vikram is so nice , so charming that he is not punishing her to that level . hence proved vikram is nice, good, charming gentle and what not !Wink.

i agree with you here also 100%  yes he is indeed a very weak men . only and only a weak man at mind and heart  like him can stand against whole village for a useless family (sugni's family)  when nobody helped them he provided them food and helped a pregnant women in sugni's family and he is indeed very weak at heart who fell in love with abedni.ShockedShocked.
and yes the list will not ends here yes of course he is very selfish, irrational and demanding how dare he demanded to love a girl of a prostitute to make his wife is this the act of a decent men AngryBig smileBig smile

yes he never loved sugni and never respected her that's why he wanted to marry her and didn't tried to do her sardhaki Angry. how can you vikram ??AngryAngry and yeah he always wanted to win her possess her that is why he tried to marry her and signed all his property on her name no decent lover will sign his property in his girl friends name ShockedShockedLOL.

exactly my dear vikram never cared for his family i mean a person who cares for his family never brought up his sister son like father isn't it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. of course he would have seated quite when his girl friend tried to marry his bhanja forcefully and after that he would have performed her aarti along with her helpless bhanja .LOLLOL

i completely agree aditya is a true gentle man he knows to slap her fiancee for a bedni to shut her mouth up , he knows to ditch/cheat his mama and whole family for a bedni ( when it is not needed at all), he knows to helpless follow sugni when she forcefully married her now this is really funnyROFL but...but  this is exactly what a gentle men does isn't it !Big smileBig smile i applaud for adi the gentle men .LOLWink no, vikram you should have not taunted him like this how can he smell her heart. your aroma of love is present at her heart not in her body again you are wrong here . of course he knows sugni is still pure because she was a girl friend of vikram not yours Silly. baby aditya will make her impure vikram can never make her impure . can't agree with you more that aditya the gentle men  can only make her impure and that too by being a gentle men because you think he is gentle .ROFL

i really like your sarcasm dear do write more on vikram we'll love it Hug you have incredible logic loved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

friends please find my comments in underlined dark orange !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and excuse me for a long post ShockedOuch i got carried awayLOLWink

love you all Embarrassed

pankhudiEmbarrassedBig smile

Izzat Banane mein saari umar lag jati hain gawane mein Second bhi lagta Perfect fit hoti hain AngryTVSAngry par.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12br200910

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index