Do you all really want the serial to end forever ?

ngeljo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have never thot tat such a famous and wonderful serial will face an issue and it will become a sinking ship... wen barun was offered a movie there started the rumours of him quitting and the show is going to end ...the movie was the root cause why cant tat movie makers call him after the current project which he was doing ...before the movie offer our show was safe but after tat we all havnt watched our show peacfully becoz everyday there was a news of either barun quitting or IPPKND ending...
i don't agree with ending the serial becoz barun said tat he is taking a break and the duration of his break depends on the storyline...i think now the current track is not tat bad sheetal is a negative as we expected and arnav's character will not be side lined ...i think its barun who asked a break from serial and he himself said tat its very difficult for him to act the same role frequently ...and it will make brain dead ...e he took a breaaak for 40 daays and now also he may have asked for another break which he is not sure wen will it end so the PH may dont have anyother way other than to introduce a new character to fill up his absence ...and they have to change the script so as to fit to his exit ...
before sheetal track started tat is before two months itself it was said tat barun is serving his two months notice and was confirmed by mishti so its not the track which made him to leave but..barun just needed to quit the show or he wanted a break a long break from the show ...
he is an actor and he deserves a break so we cant blame him...

i love IPPKND and sarun and arshi a lot i cant agree with the statement to end the show becoz if they end the show we will loose our arshi and IPPKND forever ...
so let the show continue with a newtrack {we can request not to give any new actor to kushi instead of arnav}if barun come back then we will get our old arshi and IPPKND back ...
its better to continue the show  with a new track till barun come back and after tat we will get our old serial back its better not  to end the serial becozz we will loose our ippknd forever ...

before thinking about ending tha serial we need to get a clear  STATE MENT  FROM BARUN TAT HE WILL BE BACK OR NOT IF HE WILL BE BACK THEN WE CAN CONTINUE WITH THE SERIAL AND WE CAN ENJOY IPPKND AFTER HIS BREAK and if he is not coming back then end the serial with sarun 
Guys i think tat barun will be back and as in uktamil 's post let a new track come
and cover up arnav's absence instead of getting  a new guy for kushi

if we end the show the show will be lost for ever but if we wait patiently for barun's come back 
we can enjoy our IPPKND till even next december 

any one agrees with me๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHAYMA thumbnail
yup finally some one who think like me totally agree with you i can wait for 2 months but i can't bear the idea if ending IPKKND in this 2 months we still have sanaya NK anjeli we should stand by our show and wait for barun who will come back he is not a liar he said it's a break...
thanks for the post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by CHAYMA - 11 years ago
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pressurise star so that Bs stays back..
How can we see Khushi romancing with another guy...๐Ÿ˜ญ
I can't see that...
nihu.l thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm ready to wait for Barun!๐Ÿ˜ณ
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u !

u know eversince these rumours of him quitting came out i somehow felt that he will leave the show one day and i believe that it's him who wants a break and i dont think The PH has forced him to quit..

I hope he comes back if IPKKND continues cuz i am afraid that his statement about this break thing might be untrue..he might have said that to cool down the fans..

and maybe the starplus people want us to continue watching the show in the hope that Barun will return one day..i seriously doubt that  he will be back..

I have mixed feelings about the show ending thing...
i just love this couple so much that i can wait a while for barun's comeback just to see some more stuff from arshi...don't wanna lose them forever cuz i still have hope that Barun might return

and about the new guy ummm i think it would be nice to see another guy falling for khushi .BUT they shouldnt get khushi involved with him..she should remain disinterested ..that wouldnt be a bad idea

the new guy chasing khushi and she rejecting him cuz she loves arnav that will actually show the strong side of khushi's love for arnav ..that would just show how strong their bond is..
Edited by Midnitestar - 11 years ago
pkpkpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
without barun as Arnav "YES" i want the serial to end
is there any assurance that he will come back again, no its only to calm down the fans
Edited by pkpkpk - 11 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want IPK to end...never wanted though !!!
its theo nly show I watch u can say LIVE it !!!
but I cant see Khushi wth other guy...
I want SaRun and IPK intact !!! 
I want Gul to get out
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post
I am happy to wait for 2 months if BS is definitely coming back.They can utilise Anjali ,NK with a parallel track with Sanaya till then.
ngeljo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pkpkpk

is there any assurance that he will come back again, no its only to calm down the fans

yes tat is wat we want we want  a clear statement from barun tat i he will come back or not after the break ...if he will come back then let the show continue and if he doesn't then let the show end with a happy note with sarun...it's better to wait patently if barun come back instead of loosing our arshi and IPPKND forever ...If barun is leiying to his fans about his come back it will surely affect his future carrer ...if he doesn't come back then we will see him as a betrayer who lied to his loyal fans by telling tat he will be back on the show ...so i think he shud not lie to his loyal fans ...
in his yesterday's interview he said tat "he won't lie " and he said his come back depends on the storyline so i have a small ray of hope tat he will come back after his break