India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Other ways to cover Barun's absence!

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I know we havent got any official confirmation from Star Plus how the show is going to continue with Barun's break but I still would like the following to happen while Barun is taking he break. I still believe that Barun is only going to rest and recoup for a few weeks and he will be back fresh and ready.

Although this news hasnt been confirmed we heard yesterday that Barun will go on a break (maximum 2 months) and the show will carry on with rest of the cast. Many fans have concluded this news to mean that Arnav will slowly be eased out of Khushi's life and a new man will enter as a lead. I am going to disagree on that because I think there are several other tracks that can be shown to cover Arnav's absence instead of going to usual way and either kill Arnav off or make him disappear.

In fact this absence can be dealt with just the way the crew did when Barun went to shoot his movie - during the kidnapping phase we saw some wonderful episodes where Khushi, Shyam, NK & Mami carried the whole show. I was so mesmerized by the way the crew handled Barun's absence then that I am confident they will be able to do it again if they are given wonderful tracks. Here are some few suggestions to what they can show us in Barun's absence:

1. Make Arnav go on a business trip for a few weeks.

2. Aarav will stay back in the family after Sheetal leaves and he will bond and do mischievous things with Khushi.

3. A new man will enter for Anjali and we will see Anjali be rude towards him and they will slowly fall in love.

4. Babuji and the Gupta women will have to stay at the Raizada mansion for a few weeks because of renovation at theri own house. Babuji will get a young and good-looking nurse who will have a traumatic past and will be quiet and introvert.

5. NK will fall in love with the new nurse and he will try and make her smile.

6. Nani's old flame will enter the scene and we will see some wonderful scenes with Nani talking about her old times with that man and how she married someone else.

7. With Anjali, NK and Nani's new love tracks Khushi will always be there to help them out with her crazy ideas and golden heart - even Mami will put her detective skills to use.

All of these tracks are more than enough to make the show going for a few weeks in Barun's absence and we will all be happy to watch it if it is handled wonderfully. As long as Barun comes back after the business trip and the tracks will then move on.

As we havent had any official confirmation from the channel I urge everyone to keep calling, stalking them, emailing and use social network to make sure that Barun is only on a break and that we dont want a new man to romance Khushi.

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanREESHYALAbbi121mawrygirlfrenchylarumamomof2_IPKKNDrose001sakuno1Afairyannet506AkhilaluvipkkndsarawakdefineurekaArtijain2007Swamuarshilover75mahrukh90honey_me19mannisasamona24arn4vkhushiarhifan_loverswathichittooriAnonymous007Justanotherfanet_tu_achuabhayaBARDWISHIKLAchits_70pratz04Lucifer16noor2009deeptha93Fairylights26iiiiisshalinikanagusheetukashforlifexPEWINDPrasRasreemgtaklima_najAce11VIP.LifeLIONHEARTmeghapriyankaadvaitapunya25el_florcutiepie_asharshi_sonangeljopraj.shrishAshgninaraj1toeditortv_watchervinu.srcoolbakes_Jaladarnavandkhushi1.mystic.girl.mubasherabijili-daffodils-Becscrazyaddictionsun2011mitrabhuyanhuny.thebestKaShCrazyAneesanomad.nesssabz105inajnarzobshehganaluvsarshi-Siaa-JniISHRA83BarunshellHakunaMatata.Arshi1195mayabegumAliya_hzsnsupriya.arshiice _girl_deepshi_IPKKNDkaur92Shas3samin6arnshieyesonmeCyberpsychoooipkkndfanforevasrain10ankitamishra201DaRkPrInCeSsipkknd_hazelshagun05PARVATHY44khushboo1234BarunDiwaniArshig8Skiranlolly143daydreamerscutelittleangelSaRun.arpita20Mani.raizada-SI-trina2010lazybluesiria_luvsLindorprettypriAR_EternalLoveMistyDawnMini17-Nia-TeriGalliyan.chandana.sdivvkRaadhiyaaaGayuArnav.x-bumblebee-x..sweetchick.cocoatreeAngel13CandYlicious_S-Zara-...Tanu...fffan123..SankiMedhz..ameena671adithyan.ProperPatolaArshisarunrocksMihrimah.Brooke.Mrs_Darcy_17shillu.arshiseriousArnieBoyBarunwhiterose29xAaliyaNestleToulouseBornThisWayNichuss

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Aww..that was really a awesome tracksEmbarrassed

wonderful shreya !!Embarrassed

but NK 's crush on nurseLOLLOL

Edited by archu-daffodil - 10 November 2012 at 3:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sarawakmeghapriyankakawkabonVIP.Lifebijilisabz105Shas3samin6arnshiTinkerbell5DaRkPrInCeSscutelittleangel.Brooke.NestleToulouse

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
love the tracks shreya. specially the 4th one.Clap
but i don't think the cv's r that smart these days. Wink
they r like 'dekna hai to dekho'Ouch
hope the cv's khali khopries will get filled with issmartness
LOL

Edited by lolly143 - 10 November 2012 at 3:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kawkabonbijilisabz105Nav_BarunShas3arnshiTinkerbell5Arshisarunrocks.Brooke.

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Wonderful post dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Tinkerbell5

arushiashvik IF-Rockerz
arushiashvik
arushiashvik

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
osm post di...like evry track u mentioned...

Edited by divus14 - 10 November 2012 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Tinkerbell5lolly143

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Sorry to burst d bubble, bt i dnt think BS is going to cm bck. He has
decided to leave and all these taking a long break is to sustain d viewer
ship. May be channel strategy . There wd be no tomrw fr Arshi in dis shw.
Depressing bt reality.

Bt there is no harm in hoping i guess. Nice track sketches, ph really
needs it as they hv already claimed story hs run its course

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucifer16green_teasabz105Tinkerbell5

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Can i hug you for this Shreya? Hug
Positivity Much? :)
Loved the tracks! Yeah they could use all these tracks to cover barun's absence for a few weeks.But the question is "Is barun's break just for 2 months or forever?" Ouch
Yeah its not confirmed yet but still the question keeps haunting me like anything! 
And im pretty much sure that he is leaving.So i don't wanna keep my hopes high only to get heartbroken at the end! 
And NK-Nurse was really a cute idea! I loved it Embarrassed

Edited by GayuArnav - 10 November 2012 at 3:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kawkabonVIP.Lifebijilisabz105Tinkerbell5

Go to top