Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Give in to our demands CVs,PH and SP (Page 4)

ASRHOTNEZ IF-Dazzler
ASRHOTNEZ
ASRHOTNEZ

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABC-123

hira2050 IF-Dazzler
hira2050
hira2050

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
We are wid u guyz...IPKKND is nothing widout BARUN ND SANAYA...we want old magic of ARSHI(SARUN)bak...

ABC-123

sanny-beautiful IF-Dazzler
sanny-beautiful
sanny-beautiful

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

ABC-123

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Supported. Will send to SP. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABC-123Tamannaus

Mrs_Darcy_17 IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs_Darcy_17
Mrs_Darcy_17

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
i'm in

ABC-123

chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I'll send it 2 evryone possible!

ABC-123

shweta2482 IF-Rockerz
shweta2482
shweta2482

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Recently a show by 4lions production house, (the same as your favorite show) has hurt millions of fans all over the world by insulting & trying to end Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon serial that comes on StarPlus Channel! Gul Khan the Producer had a new show called Qabool Hai coming up & wanted to get more attention on the new show! In order to do that she purposely made a horrible script for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon! The script was making the lead pair Arnav & Khushi (Barun Sobti & Sanaya) look bad! By showing Arnav as a playboy & Khushi getting involved with another man when they are married in the show! Barun the lead male voiced his objection to Gul saying this would ruin the magic of the onscreen pair! But Gul didn't listen & insulted him! So Barun & other casts of the show said that are leaving the show! Abhaas Mehta, Akshay Dogra & Deepali already left due to this! Daljeet Kaur & the director of the show have also said that are quitting!!All this was supposed to be kept confidential but it leaked out! So fans of the show protested! B/c of this Gul Khan insulted Barun badly & made him cry on the sets! And he was also forced to lie to fans & media that he is only taking a very long break from the show claiming that he wants to relax & he doesnt know when he will be back! Gul purposely did this so blame doesn't go on 4lions & their reputation doesn't get affected! So now most likely the show is ending soon!

Now as devastated fans we don't want Gul Khan & 4lions to repeat this with other casts & fans of other shows cuz she has done this to other shows too! Inside news that same thing happened to Geet Hui Sabse Parai which was on StarOne that is now LifeOk! It was a awesome show but they ruined the story towards the end! Making Trps run very low! But b/c the channel was going through a revamp Gul got away with it! She did that so that the focus could be shifted to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon since at that time it was only a few months old! So please help us out by calling your serial show channels & informed them about this! We don't want Gul doing this over & over again to every show she produces! Its disgusting & unfair to the casts who work so hard day & night! And it kills the hearts of millions of fans! Please also while watching ur show during commercial breaks change the channel this will lower the trps & make it aware to everyone that Gul Khan can't do this kind of stuff to any of her shows! I know you love your show very much & I would never stop u or ask u to not watch it just b/c we are hurt. But please in order to save u from the pain we are going through please make an effort to voice an objection to such insults to hard working star & devoted fans! This will let Gul Khan know that she has no right to do that to anyone! Please we beg of u take this seriously! I have been crying non-stop b/c of all this! I don't want any other fan of any show of 4lions to suffer the way we are! Please do act upon this! I wish you & ur favorite show all the best & make God bless it & get it the fame & respect it surely deserves! Love all of you devoted fans! :) Also please forgive me if I have hurt or offended u! I didn't mean it! Please please don't be mad or sad at me for this please! 

this true because of it barun cryed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ABC-123Tamannausrakenduvadana

Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Anything for IPKKND, SARUN & ARSHI...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will send...!!!!!!!!

ABC-123

Go to top