Fan Fictions

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 156

horizon123

Goldie

horizon123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
amazing update, pls cont soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 69)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for loving this FF... And thanks a lot for all your lovely comments...

Chapter 16

Arnav: Stop acting khushi I am arnav You have used me already I am not samrat.

Khushi gets hurt by his talks and arnav was hurt too but then he didn't show that to khushi and says.

Arnav: Now come lets go... I don't have much time to spend on seeing your acting..

Khushi looks at him with anger filled eyes and says.

Khushi: You can go I will manage to go alone.

Arnav: Stop this nonsense khushi Come lets go you can show all this stuff in front of your new boyfriend. Now come lets go.

Khushi: I said I don't want to come with you and why its bothering you so much. I can manage on my own. Waise bhi mein jiyu ya maru tumhe kya fark padta hai.. You hate me right so it will be good for you if I will die here in this jungle.

Arnav didn't like what she saidHe can hate her but can never let her die. When she was coma he has said in front of aman that he didn't care whether she is dead or alive but only his heart knows that how he had used that line He had come to hospital to see nivaan's state but to see khushi.  Only he knows how he has spent the three months without seeing her. Arnav looks at her angrily and says

Arnav: Yeah right I hate you and I don't care but as a trip in charge it's my responsibility to look after each and every student and for me you are just a normal student so now stop your nonsense and lets go.

But khushi didn't say anything and looked the other side and this made arnav angrier He holds her hand roughly and pulled her towards him and the pull was so rough that khushi almost tripped on arnav which made both of them to fall on the ground.

Here outside the woods

Aman and akash came to know that arnav is missing too First they thought that they might be together but than they ruled out the possibility knowing how much arnav hates khushi But they have to search both of them now.

Lavanya has informed the prof. about khushi and arnav and then they started asking local people about khushi and arnav by showing their photos. One of them has identified them and has said that he had seen them going to the woods.  

Lavanya smiles and says

Lavanya: Thank you come lets go

Boy: But didi aapko mere sath chalna padega or you will also be lost

Lavanya: Hmmm you will come with us Thank you thank you so much Lets go. I am really very worried for khushi.

Boy nodded and then they all took the lanterns and went to the woods and started searching them.

Here inside the woods.

Arnav was on the ground and khushi was on top of him. Arnav's hands were around her waist and khushi head was resting on his chest and her hands were holding his shirt.. She closed her eyes inhaling his scent and stayed in that position. After a long time she was feeling him like this. She forgot all the pain which was given to her by him as she found the comfort in his arms Comfort which she was searching from so many days..

Here arnav too hold her waist and stayed in that position He too didn't want to get up He was with khushi after a long time and he has missed holding her in his arms He has missed her a lot in this month's. He can show to others and khushi that he hates her but his heart still beats for khushi.

He too closed his eyes and inhaled her scent. They both tighten their grip on each other's and stayed in that position. A small smile was playing on khushi's lips. She started recalling all their intimate moments and then suddenly that night played in her mind. Where she lost her everything Her arnav, her child everything She suddenly opens her eyes and realized their position She raises her face and looks at arnav. Her eyes were teary. She struggled in his arms and arnav too get back to reality He left her waist and she got up from him and arnav too stands up.

Tears were continuously flowing from khushi's eyes. She hated herself for still loving arnav who was responsible for her lost child and for her state. She turned her back towards arnav and wipes her tear not wanting to show arnav that she still loves him..

Arnav too gets angry but this not on khushi but on himself thinking how can he allowed her to come close to him again. She is a cheater and she will always be the same His heart was saying him that khushi still feels something for him and that too truly but his mind was saying him that she was only playing with him again like she has played before She had herself said that she love samrat..

After a long time both looked at each other and can see the same pain in each other's eyes but ignored.

Arnav looks at the other side and says

Arnav: Come lets go

Khushi just nods her head and they started walking. As night got started weather was becoming colder. Khushi started shivering and was continuously rubbing her hands while walking. Arnav looks at her and then removes his jacket and gave it to khushi. Khushi denied to take the jacket and this made arnav more angry He stops and then made khushi wear the jacket with his hands Khushi was struggling not to wear and said.

Khushi: Arnav I said stop it I don't want to wear your jacket. She said angrily..

Arnav: Khushi you are shivering.

Khushi: So what arnav Why you are bothered. Stop this acting And don't worry I will not die.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi: Kya hua arnav.. Ohh so sorry I am your responsibility right and you want to do your work properly but don't worry I will not die due to this cold I have survived a major accident arnav and this shivering is nothing in front of that.

Arnav: Khushi just shut up and wear this jacket I don't want to have any argument or discussions.

Khushi: Why arnav You hate me right so you should be happy. Why you are caring so much for me now. You never cared when I met with an accident When I was lying on the road covered with blood. You never cared when doctor said that my living chances are very less. You never cared when I was in coma That time I needed you arnav but you were waiting for me to die then why now. And you never cared when I lost my child then why today.

Arnav widens his eyes and looks at khushi with shocked expressions.

Arnav: Khu khushi you lost your child. Child

Khushi who was in tears walked close to arnav and holds his shirt and says.

Khushi: Yes arnav I lost my child in that accident. I lost my first child. I lost our child arnav. Which was out of our love arnav But because of your misunderstanding and hatred I lost my first child arnav I lost my baby in that accident I lost my baby..

Saying this she slides down and sit on the floor crying. Arnav was too shocked to react. She was pregnant She lost our child. Our baby died because of me.. He sits down near and puts his hand on her shoulder but she waved off his hands and says

Khushi: No arnav I don't want your sympathy I have learnt to live with this truth and I will never ever forgive you for this. Never You have killed my child arnav. My child..

Arnav was also in tears. He said

Arnav: Khu khushi I.

But before he could complete his sentence they heard lavanya's voice.

Lavanya: Khushi.

Khushi looks at them and runs towards her and hugs her tight and cried on her shoulders. Aman akash payal and samrat everyone consoles her as they have heard the last line of khushi.. They knows she was crying for her child.

--------xxx----------

Precap: Khushi to get kidnapped...

So guys how was it... Hope you all will like this... Please hit like button and do comment...

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 07 October 2013 at 4:10am

The following 250 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985Shini.Shiva86bradhikaDeepa.sZehra28sonalashishCoolio56saAmaRiumrishigunjanvirus_infightbetisuganya91thenmozhi.sfiyonaanuradha12neena2000srossidDeal05yogakopijalebehafsaroseansariankitbakasangeethbalacrazygurldanisharamasawmjinsindiantracy1191water5050merry777Meena1428AishaYmssravyaanusha_neha9290860623vini96Keenaraswtsamabhiyaamickyamikavzztasminebbindumrajsarun9aminakhandiyachillsaj111anusha.nushAnaswariamursforeveripkknd_loverkannansangeezo_Orabluewater07rajalekshmiBublyKhushizarie_emanaarrnnaavvpri3loveKnarwalNeeltarakitten80jtammareddyfazkashaileshjncutiepie_ashhasheypuppy.naveenadasudisatishmaangelroseyChahhat4evaMahrin17478sonakshimehta29ArshiKatLoverarshiinduDanieshArnavArshimaluaicha99amanzbajajsmiley24tokyoTamarunatalie12Shwetadatta750nissoArshimaaneet10AshgBARUNILU_Arshipoojaraizadaspunk22rush007ambika94kshubhangiAsvatigreshupran28671manutdno1sarozzKrishika209megh.arhiTirtharupafarha623Reader_Hobbytoeditorpokemoniantanvi_arshiarchnahardik123Sim96horizon123SAM32AneesahJabeensruthiif.1710arjuhi5ifsaal044Sweta...Muskaan_87madhusquarezeediaKtotheMreshmimohanvaishuuanjalehatelove_1arnavkhushi1106dproverQwertyui7_sneha_7arnavbarunvinaya123Paru_jeya0301akshadvarsh8saavan_loverhiuytlmpunjabi0926sweetnonishubhadaskshivanirajputkajolkonnaannabcoolfloraaafan---Sonia---vqwertyilakiaLove_SAKareena1994abikaputhlakshyaNktamaypranaymagss24vidu87-Anu13-Natasha08hira2050Samyxxarnaushiekiholosweetydoll32berdinecrizalpriyalovelyfarha5556arnavkhushi22AasmaalikamalapushpasushnaMithi-kunalgangsuvrindaguptafleursKurupmissmkkhushboo1234varsha2KDsmillizariya123aayt-.Pari.-dishashah4176praseethabhadraprasadpup03HumayrajisadeeswarnaSkiranArshifan4lifeshivi.10rocks-JujuKyoga123-Farwa_Ibrahim-dhakdhak22AimmyLovesSobtijahnvi.luvs.ASRSona257fffan123sspoorthystar_fan1mints23seeta_naipspavi1saima4744Prasaichandana.ssamia19sikhni_rupzloveuushankitvcashred12zafi--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiAnupamaJYlaksh65caskermeettuSuzanne.Amti4usiva2901pinky89Angel13Ethereal-PathAkorshimitzi11HansaNtinselLaxshaLOVEArshikeenu_kkmandy15-Mrinalini-summaiyasayedASR6262rkapoor1382Dee_JamaiaSobtiFanShreejas0308..Gunjan..NickysweetPreet.Kcvandana.sagarIsleOfCapriprincessunaradumasSanz.

arnavbarun

Goldie

arnavbarun

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
loved it!!!

finally arnav knows the truth...lets see how he takes it from now on!!!

really hope khushi and samrat don't have any real relationship...

when will nivaan's innocence be revealed??? at least give us some hint 

Edited by arnavbarun - 16 November 2012 at 3:30am

Khushi_Sarun

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
amazing 
arnav know about lost baby
thanks for pm

Khushi_Sarun

-.Pari.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pari.-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Awsome update! Well written! Continue soon!

Khushi_Sarun

Srivi01

Goldie

Srivi01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Omg Kushi to get kidnapped ?
Who'll kidnap her ?
And good Arnav came to kno bout the child let him repent 

Khushi_Sarun

crizal

IF-Dazzler

crizal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
khushi 2 get kidnappedShocked
when wil new entry aka well wisher b cming?

ur ace stalkerWink

Edited by crizal - 16 November 2012 at 3:38am

Khushi_Sarun

priyalovely

IF-Dazzler

priyalovely

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
finally he came to no abt the child...wow nw the interesting thing starts...waiting for the nxt update...thanks for pm... 

Edited by priyalovely - 16 November 2012 at 7:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top