Fan Fictions

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 156

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Chapter 14

Arnav looks at her and then said

Arnav: So finally haan you are using your real name Good so I was right that you just change to cheat me and use me.. And I am happy that I didn't believe you that time. What you said you loved me But I can very well see that you have a new boy friend haan..

Khushi fumes hearing this She closed her tears and tears welled up in her eyes but she calms herself down and controlled herself and then opens her eyes with a very angry look and said

Khushi: Yes arnav you are right I have not loved you and I was just cheating you like my brother did to your sister. And wow great man what a guess you have done.. She moved close to samrat and holds her arms and says

Khushi: Meet my new boyfriend Samrat. Who not only loves me but also trusts me.. Now please just move.. Come smarat..

Saying this she pulls samrat with him and went out of the class leaving a shocked arnav behind..

Khushi and samrat outside the classroom

Samrat: Waohhh Khushi. What was that And what is your scene with ASR I mean what he said

Khushi: Sammy I am sorry I am really very sorry for dragging you like this in my life but I was really frustrated with arnav and his talks and you want to know na what happened between us to listen we were having an affair and then she narrates everything to samrat. And by the last line khushi was in tears

Samrat wipes her tears and hugged her (Friendly hug galiyan mat dena mujhe) And said

Samrat: Hey khushi don't worry I am always with you and will support you and uske liye mujhe tumhare bf bhi q na banna pade I will.

Khushi broke the hug and looks at him with confused expressions

Samrat: Are khushi I mean just an act you only said na that I am your bf in front of arnav so I will be your bf in front of him only.

Khushi: Thanks samrat thanks a lot..

Here in the classroom

Lavanya and payal gives him an angry look and went from their..

Arnav banged his fist on the desk in frustration. He throws the pen on the floor and closed his eyes. He was just getting the image of samrat and khushi walking close to each other and was only hearing khushi's talks about her and samrat being a couple.

He opened his eyes and went out of the classroom and walks straight to the cafeteria He has heard that khushi was moving to caf with her friends. He saw khushi was sitting and chatting with samrat and was smiling..

He walked towards her in anger and pulled her from her chair All were confused looking at him and khushi was shocked too

Samrat gets up to stop him but one look from arnav was enough for everyone to shut their mouth and the ones who can speak against arnav were not present with them.

He drags her outside the cafeteria and took her to the corner and pinned her on the wall..

Khushi: Arnav what the hell is this Why you have brought me here And leave how you dare to touch me. Just leave me..

Arnav leaned on her and said

Arnav: What you said that you are having an affair with that samrat haan. How could you khushi how could you love him when you use to say that you love me. Kitna jhuta tha tumhare pyaar..

Khushi gave him an angry look but didn't say a word she just kept ignoring him and this make arnav more angry.

He leaned more on her pressing her wrist more and said

Arnav: I am asking you something khushi I don't like when people ignore me. Tell me damn it..

Khushi had tears in her eyes and her wrist was paining badly and was cut by the bracelet in her hand.

She pushed arnav hard and said.

Khushi: Haan mera pyaar jhuta tha because I am like that only I just know to cheat people and play with their feelings and I do all this to sleep with them Happy Saying this she ran away from their crying. Arnav fumes and banged his fist on the wall..

Khushi goes out of the college towards the campus and sat on the bench and cried saying

Khushi: Why arnav why you are doing this to me. How someone can so much. I cant believe arnav that you are the same arnav with whom I have fell in love.

After sometime lavanya, payal and samrat came their They hugs her and consoles her and aman and akash too came their Lavanya told them how arnav has dragged her out of caf aman fumes hearing this he wanted to go and talk to arnav regarding this but khushi stopped him saying "No as she want this matter to be close".

Next day..

Everyone was getting inside the bus as today was the picnic day Khushi was wearing yellow color chudidaar and she was looking very beautiful.. She entered the bus and first person she saw was arnav as he was checking the names and students. She ignored him and walked towards samrat who was sitting on the second last seat She smiled looking at him and sits beside him..

Arnav sees this from the corner of his eyes and was again jealous to look at them He lost all his concentration on his work and was all the time looking at them..

Khushi had seen that arnav was looking at her and so she moved more close to samrat and keep her head on his shoulder and smiles

Arnav sees this and again fumes when suddenly one student came to him and said

Student: Hey ASR can you please adjust me in this bus

ASR: No are you blind can't you see that this bus is already full. Get lost.

He said angrily and that students made a sad face and left from their

Everyone in the bus was also shocked to see arnav behaving rudely and that too all of sudden

-----------xxx---------

Sorry for the mistakes as I have not done proof reading and have updated in a hurry as I has promised the update to few of my readers... 

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 07 October 2013 at 4:06am

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

bertDeepa.sZehra28sonalashishsuganya91thenmozhi.sfiyonamurkalnina100vinyasaneena2000Deal05yogakopijalebegoblinankitbakasangeethbalawater5050Meena1428Reachmedanisharamasawmanusha_nehafanfollowersukritaa12gayakksanjanasreerandom94bbindutasmineanusha.nushmickyamikavzzdiyachillRujul13Keenara9290860623vini96manjusha_92swtsamabhiyaazo_Ora7537Mkitten80jtammareddyaanchal11bluewater07rajalekshmiaarrnnaavvNeeltaraipkknd_loversaj111shaileshjncutiepie_ashhasheypuppy.puppyChahhat4evaMahrin17478angelroseyBublyKhushizarie_emanzupikshubhangipran28671Aarohi...Shwetadatta750nissoAsvatiIma_ZiaArshimalurush007Parun_ArshiArshimaaneet10Ashgmanutdno1Saraprincessaicha99tokyo-MKM-tishmaArshiKatLoverarshiindusinhaspoojaraizadaceciliadamspunk22Sonaparam29arjuhi5ifsaal044Sim96horizon123reshmimohanvaishuuSAM32Shaintinitanvi_arshiarchnahardik123farha623sarozzmegh.arhiTirtharupasaara76ashi.1Sweta...Muskaan_87arnavkhushi1106dproverhatelove_1Paru_jeya0301varsh8Paramjithiuytlmpunjabi0926akshadMissNadiacoolflorakajolkonnalovespellarnavbarunAnaswarilakiavqwertyLove_SAKareena1994---Sonia---sreemeeravidu87puthlakshyaNktkaulpriyankaamaypranayhira2050aafanarnavkhushi22farha5556sweetydoll32ekiholovinaya123SamyxxfleursKurupkamalapushpavrindaguptaMithi-kunalsushnaShru9tinannavcrizalkinjalcp87dolly477berdinepriyalovelyIzabellaaaakhushboo1234varsha2KDbhadraprasadaaytgangsudishashah4176missmkzariya123Humayrashivi.10rocks-JujuKAimmyLovesSobtisspoorthymints23GAURI29Arshifan4lifeyoga123-Farwa_Ibrahim-jisasamia19saima4744Sona257pavi1fffan123caskermeetturupzloveuushankitvcsam88zafi--MISHTEE--laksh65bhaktiiiVYGA89Yellow.Amti4uchandana.sAnupamaJYPrasairkapoor1382Angel13sarunsashasinghpinky89Ethereal-PathHansaNtinsel--peehu--keenu_kk-Mrinalini-mandy15LaxshaLOVEArshijas0308seeta_naipsDee_JsummaiyasayedASR6262Preet.KcSobtiFanShreeNickysweetpup03..Gunjan..vandana.sagarprincessunaradumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 35)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam88

IF-Rockerz

sam88

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

blast update Thumbs Up

Edited by sam88 - 13 November 2012 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

coolflora

Goldie

coolflora

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
nice update

Khushi_Sarun

priyalovely

IF-Dazzler

priyalovely

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
really good update...arnav needs dis...thanks for pm...

Edited by priyalovely - 13 November 2012 at 9:37am

Khushi_Sarun

jeya0301

Goldie

jeya0301

Thnx fr the update..:) was really waiting fr this..:)

Khushi_Sarun

Srivi01

Goldie

Srivi01

Arnav needs tis fr doing tis to Kushi.
But i really hope he comes to kno the truth and Arshi get bak togethe soon!!!!

Khushi_Sarun

Izabellaaaa

IF-Dazzler

Izabellaaaa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awww

Khushi_Sarun

abhiyaa

abhiyaa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged