Fan Fictions

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 156

Page 1
Page   of 156
Page 3 Page 156

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for all your lovely comments...  Here is the next chapter...

Chapter 12

Khushi looks at them and gets scared' She again asked'

Khushi: Bhaiyaan why you all re looking at me like this' Tell me na how is my child' All were looking towards her with painful eyes'. Khushi once again looked at them and then she said'

Khushi: Ohh I am so sorry' I am such an idiot'. She then calls nivaan and make him sit beside her and holds his hand and says'.

Khushi: Bhaiyaa I am sorry' I am really very sorry'. I have not told you this' I love someone bhaiyaan and I have trusted him and submitted myself to him bhaiyaan and I got pregnant' I am really sorry for not telling you this'.. But Arnav broke with me bhaiyaan.. I don't know what he was telling about you but he thought me as cheater and he broke with me'.

Saying this she started crying more' Nivaan too was in tears and he clutched her hands tight and says'

Nivaan: I know khushi' I know everything' aman told me about all this'

Khushi looks at nivaan and then says'

Khushi: bhaiyaan then please ask these doctors na that how is my baby'. Please...

Nivaan hugged khushi tight and cried on her shoulders and said'

Nivaan: Khushi your baby is no more' You lost your child in this accident'..

Khushi gets shocked'. Her hands which were on nivaan's back fell down and she just stayed like that' Nivaan sense that and he broke the hug' He looks at khushi' She was just staring blankly at nivaan'

Nivaan shook her and said'.

Nivaan: Khushi kya hua' Khushi please tell something' Please khushi' Your baby is no more'.

Fresh tears started flowing from her eyes'. She clutched her tummy and started crying loudly saying'

Khushi: Bhaiyaan my baby'. I want my baby back' I want him bhaiyaan' I have already lost arnav I don't want to loose my baby please bhaiyaan say that you are lying please'.

Nivaan hugged her and said'.

Nivaan: Khushi please sambhalo apne aap ko' You have to be strong'. Please khushi'.

Khushi hugged nivaan tight and cried on his shoulders till she became unconscious'

Nivaan pulled back from the hug'

Nivaan: Khushi khushi what happen to you'.

Aman runs out of the room to call doctor'. Doctor comes and checks khushi and says'

Doctor: She fainted due to shock' She will be up soon' Don't worry'.

Doctor left the room and everyone sits near khushi'

Aman wanted to go and fight with arnav for putting khushi in this condition but he knows that it was of no use and he also wanted to tell arnav that khushi lost her child only because of him but he didn't say because he thought that it will be good if he comes to know this from khushi'.

After few hours khushi wakes up'. She just looks at everyone and started crying again'.

Everyone consoles her'. Next few days passed and condition of khushi was still the same' She has stopped talking' She hardly eats food'. She always use to cry thinking about her child and arnav''  Everyone tried their best to keep her happy but she ends up crying'.

Now more 15 days were passed and khushi was at home'. She was in her room sitting on the bed and was crying hugging her pillow'. When lavanya, payal, aman and akash comes to her'.

Payal and lavanya sits beside her and lavanya spoke'

Lavanya: Khushi I know you have suffered a huge loss but khushi till when you will be like this'. I mean come on yaar you have your whole life in front of you'. I know you have loved him truly and deeply but what he did' Do you think he deserves your tears'. I know you lost your child but khushi you have to be strong hai na' You have to show him that you can live without him and that too very happy'..

Payal: Yes khushi lavanya is right' We want you to join the college again'. I know it will be very difficult for you to face the people and arnav but khushi you have to be strong you have to think about your future'. Your life is not finished khushi' Please khushi at least think about your brother to whom you means a lot'. For him be strong and come out in the world and face arnav show him that he cant do anything'..

Aman and akash who were standing beside the bed too came near khushi and aman said'.

Aman: Yes khushi you know ASR told me that I should remove your name from the college at any cost but I didn't do that and I will not allow him to do that and you have to show him that what he did was wrong' You have to make him realize his mistake'

Akash: Yes khushi' If you will just sit here and cry than you will ruin your life' don't do that be strong for yourself, for us, for nivaan who loves you a lot'. Do you think we are happy by seeing you in this condition' No khushi' For one person don't punish so many people'..

Khushi looks at all of them and hugs payal and lavanya and says'

Khushi: You all are right' I will be strong' I will join college'. I will show him that I am still happy without him'. I will make him realize that he was wrong and and most important I will make him realize that he misunderstood my brother'.

They all nodded and smiles and aman said'

Aman: That's like a good girl' Now come on get ready we are leaving for the college'.

Khushi: Not now aman' I mean I am ready to be strong but for facing arnav I need few more days' Just few more days and I will join college'.

Aman: Ok take your time khushi but I want you to join college and that's final and that too without any stress or tension ok' I want a strong khushi.. Very strong'.

Khushi: hmmm'.. Thanks aman for being with me'. I know its very hard for you but you are still with me'

Aman: Sshhh khushi I know you are innocent in all this'.. so you don't need to thank me'. Ok now rest we will see you tomorrow' Khushi nods her head and they left from their' Nivaan was standing at the door' He listened everything and got tears in his eyes' But this time tears of happiness he was very happy to see that khushi have good friends unlike him'.

Nivaan thanks everyone and they left from their'.

After one month'..

Khushi: Lavanya I said stop it'.. Please payal make her understand that I cant wear this'.

Lavanya: Why khushi why you cant wear this'. This will look so good on you'. Come on yaar'.

Khushi: Lavanya I have never wear such clothes then how can I'. Please lavanya I will do any other thing but not this'

Lavanya: No khushi you have promised us that you will do anything so this is what we want you to do'. Come on khushi I am not asking you to wear a bikini its just a simple top'

Khushi: Yeah simple top above my knees'.

Lavanya: So what khushi'. See I too wear this and payal look at her'. I have made her wear that than why cant you'. Please khushi for my sake' Please'

Khushi: But lavanya'

Lavanya: Tumhe meri kasam khushi'

Khushi: Great lavanya' Ok I will wear that'

Lavanya smirks and khushi went to the bathroom to change her clothes' Today after so many days khushi was going to her college'..

She came back wearing that dress'. (imagine katrina's frock from Ajab prem ki Gazab kahani)'.. She was looking very beautiful'.

Lavanya looked at her and whistled seeing her' Khushi blush and lavanya says'

Lavanya: Come lets go'.

They get into lavanya's car and drove to the college'.

They step down from the car and they were walking towards the campus'.

Lavanya noted khushi's expressions'. She was lost somewhere' Lavanya can sense that she was thinking about her and ASR' She holds her hand tight and said'

Lavanya: Khushi you know na you have to be strong'.

Khushi nodded her head'. They started walking when suddenly lavanya said'

Lavanya: Ohh shit I forgot my cell'. I will bring that from my car' You both wait here'.

She went from their and payal received a call from someone'. Khushi was standing alone'. She was looking at lavanya'. Suddenly her foot hit something and she was falling down when someone catches her''

--------xxx----------

So guys how was it... So who is that guy... Is he arnav or a new entry...

Next update on page 16

Edited by love.khushi - 10 November 2012 at 7:53am

The following 201 member(s) liked the above post:

bertShini.Shiva86Deepa.srishigunjanbetisuganya91lovebadhanprincessep13fiyonaneena2000srossidDeal05sangeethbalaankitbakagoblinReachmecrazygurldanisharamasawmwater5050AishaYMeena1428anusha_nehafanfollowermssravyameghnaarhiformeMySarundiyachillpallavisarkarKeenara9290860623vini96manjusha_92sarun9tasminegayakkkavzzmrajandru_skanusha.nushswtsamabhiyaaAlyssa_Zayasaj111random94ipkknd_loverpri3loveaanchal11bluewater07iamursforeverNeeltarazo_OraBublyKhushizarie_emancrazyjikitten80Mahrin17478puppy.puppycutiepie_ashhasheyshaileshjntishmaaicha99tokyonatalie12SaraprincessTamaruArshiKatLoverarshiindupran28671Asvatikshubhangigreshuzupirush007Arshimaaneet10AshgShwetadatta750nissotanvi_arshiarjuhi5ifsaal044farha623megh.arhisarozzSAM32Sim96horizon123reshmimohanarshifan04Rasa23NkayaniSweta...Muskaan_87madhusquarevaishuuKtotheMashi.1zeediarusselskhushisaara76hatelove_1arnavkhushi1106arnavbarunAnaswardproverParu_jeya0301varsh8saavan_loverParamjithiuytlmakshadvidu87dazzlerabiputhlakshyaNktkaulpriyankaamaypranayhira2050magss24love.piyali-Babelicious----Sonia---sreemeeraarnaushisanny-beautifulilakiaLove_SAKareena1994ekiholovinaya123-Sanayaholic-arnavkhushi22crizalkinjalcp87kamalapushpaKurupsushnaMithi-kunalShru9tinannavpraseethagangsuvarsha2KDsmillimissmkIzabellaaaaHumayra-JujuKyoga123-Farwa_Ibrahim-jisaSkiranArshifan4lifedeeswarnasspoorthychandana.ssamia19ameena671pavi1fffan123Sona257VYGA89bhaktiiilaksh65PrasaiAnupamaJYzafi--MISHTEE--Amti4uYellow.priasweetkvarsharupzloveuushankitvccaskerkeenu_kkmandy15Ethereal-PathHansaNtinselsiva2901Angel13sarunsashasinghjas0308seeta_naipsDee_Jrkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedSobtiFanShreePreet.KcCountingStarsxNickysweetpup03..Gunjan..vandana.sagardumasdobrevagasmsprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
congrats on your new thread...superb update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
congo

Khushi_Sarun

praseetha

IF-Dazzler

praseetha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
congratz

Khushi_Sarun

..Jyoti..

IF-Rockerz

..Jyoti..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
superb update.. Smile

Khushi_Sarun

Theepthidevi

Theepthidevi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread. Awesome update.

Khushi_Sarun

samia19

IF-Rockerz

samia19

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
amazing update, congrats for the new thread

Khushi_Sarun

shivi.10rocks

IF-Rockerz

shivi.10rocks

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
res.

superb update
vow khushi back to college
i thnk again it wll be arnav who wll save her
n if its sum other guy n asr watchng this hdm s gong to be damn furious n jealous as well

waiting for d next update

Edited by shivi.10rocks - 10 November 2012 at 7:50am

Khushi_Sarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top