Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 18)

Anaswar Goldie
Anaswar
Anaswar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
PLEASE UPDATE SOON DEAR...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

fffan123 IF-Rockerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Superb update. Waiting to read more.

Khushi_Sarun

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Awesome update congrats on new thread

Khushi_Sarun

hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hi kushi its crossed the 16th page no update plz update ma

Khushi_Sarun

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Update ?! Embarrassed

Khushi_Sarun

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
awesome part

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

Khushi closed her eyes in fear But then she slowly opened them when she felt a pair of arms on her waist holding her.. She then looked at the person standing in front of her. She had not seen him before. She gets out of his arms and said

Khushi: Thanks.

Boy: Hey don't be Because I love saving beautiful girls.

Khushi smiles hearing this.

Boy: So you are new in this college

Khushi: No I was not well so I was on leave

Boy: Ohhh means you are my senior because I am new Hello Myself Samrat Shergil You can call me Sammy.

Khushi: Hello I am khush Khushi Gupta and you can call me khushi..

Samrat: Hey wow khushi nice name haan But I will call you khush hope this is ok with you.

Khushi smiles and says

Khushi: Ok.

Samrat was about to say something when lavanya and payal both comes their.

Lavanya sees samrat and says

Lavanya: Hey Sammy you here.

Samrat: Hey hi lav. Yeah this beautiful girl was going to fall and you know Sammy cant see a beautiful girl getting hurt so I saved her By the way lav meet khushi. She is my new friend She was not well so she was on leave and now she is back. And khushi meet lav I mean lavanya my very first friend in the college but sad that she is already engage

Lavanya hits samrat on his arms and says

Lavanya: Shut up Sammy and khushi just don't mind haan he is new here and a non stop chatter box and unfortunately my friend too se we have to bear him

Khushi: Its ok lavanya.

Samrat: You know her

Lavanya: Sammy she is my best friend khushi and she was on leave..

Samrat: But your best friend is payal na

Lavanya: Ohh kitna bolte ho tum. Are we three are best friend ok Now can we go to the classroom.

Samrat: Ok.

They start moving to the classroom and khushi was smiling sue to continuous jokes by samrat.

Aman and akash too comes to the college and have seen samrat khushi and lavanya and then smile on khushi's face.. They were very happy looking at them But one person who was fuming looking at this view was Arnav Singh Raizada.

He had come to college after a long time and that too because of the coming college trip as he was in charge of that He had completed his work and was going back towards his car when he saw khushi standing alone near the gate. He was first surprised to see khushi in the college He thought he was dreaming He pinched himself and realized that she was for real.

He looks at khushi and she was changed completely. His heart was happy to see her back but his mind was angry looking at her Whenever he sees khushi it reminds him of her betrayal and angie's death. He thought that how is it possible I have asked aman to remove khushi's name but then he remembers that aman is on khushi's side now. So he decided to that on his own. He was about to leave the place when he saw that khushi has hit her foot and was about to fall He ran forgetting everything but before he could reach towards her she was saved by some other person. She was in someone else arms. He fumes looking at them and when he saw khushi smiling with samrat he fumes more and walked from their.

Khushi enters into the classroom and everyone looks at her and started talking about her. Everyone knows that ASR has broken up with her.. Girls were giving her an evil laugh and boys were happy as she was single again. But khushi didn't pay any attention towards them and walks inside the class She sat with lavanya and payal and Sammy sits behind them. Class was about to start when suddenly one girl comes to her and said

Girl: So khushboo ooppps I mean khushi how it feels to get used by ASR I know you must have enjoyed the feeling.

Girl 2: Ohh shut up sheetal don't harass her I am sure she must have stopped him from doing something that's why he has broken up with her. And both of them started laughing.

Lavanya stands up and was about to say something when khushi holds her hand and ask her to seat She then herself stands up and said

Khushi: Actually the thing is he was not able to satisfy me that's why I left him. If you girls want to try him you can because he is suitable to for you all.

Both the girl fumes hearing this and went away from their making weird faces. Khushi sits down and lavanya and payal hugged her and said

Payal: Wow khushi Good answer. 

Khushi: Thanks I know this girls will not allow to leave me in peace so I have to be like this..

Lavanya: Don't worry everything will be alright.

Class got started. And they were given some class assignment and was made to sit in pairs. Khushi was sitting with samrat He knew that she had some past relating to ASR but what he don't know so he thought of asking it later. They were doing assignments and khushi was thinking about the taunts that girls were giving to her. She can show that she is strong but from inside all this things surely affects her

Samrat sense that something is wrong with her. He asked her but khushi said nothing then they again start with their assignment and samrat started cracking jokes and finally she smiled and at the same time Arnav entered their class with a professor. His eyes fell on khushi who was busy in talking to samrat and was smiling. He again got angry looking at her Prof cleared his throat to get the attention of every student.

Everyone looks at the Prof and that's when khushi sees arnav She looks at him once Arnav was already looking at her Khushi changes her direction and looks at Prof

Prof: Hello everyone I am here to make an important announcement. As you all know that this time every year we go for a college trip and this year we have decided that we will go to Manali

Everyone scream hearing the news.. Except khushi.. Her mind was not working sensing arnav close She was seeing him after so many months and again all the bad memories started flooding in her mind.

Prof: And student's in charge will be ASR so those who wants to come can give your names to him and yes and if you have any problem or any questions you can contact ASR Ok

Every girl were screaming in joy hearing this as they will get chance to interact with ASR And arnav's eyes were just on khushi

Prof left leaving arnav in the class to take names

One by one everyone started going to arnav for giving their names All were done and now only khushi , lavanya , payal and samrat was remaining.

Lavanya: Come khushi lets go

Khushi: No lavanya I don't want to come you all go.

Payal: What is this khushi I don't want to listen to anything You are also coming with us.

Khushi: Please payal try to understand you know that

Lavanya: We all know everything.. And I think you should come as it will help you to face him..

Sammy was giving confused expressions to all and was about to say something when they heard a voice

Arnav: I think everyone is done Can I leave

Lavanya: One minute ASR

She then walks to him and says..

Lavanya: Me and payal and Sammy and khushi

Arnav looks at lavanya. He didn't like the fact that lavanya took khushi's name with Sammy But he controlled himself and said

Arnav: Lavanya I think you know that as per rule every person has to speak for themselves So if anyone wants to come ask them to come here and give me the name

Lavanya knows that he was right She gave her name and payal too gave her name.. She went to khushi and asked her to go but khushi was still denying when samrat pulls her with him and stands in front of ASR and said.. Samrat

Arnav looks at him and wrote his name

Samrat: Come on khushi you just have to say khushi and nothing else Please.

Khushi: Sammy please I don't want to come

Samrat: Please khushi for your friend's sake.

Arnav: Samrat you cant force anyone to come

Samrat: She is my friend and I have that right and I know she will not say no to me.

Arnav again fumes hearing this.

Samrat then looks at khushi and says..

Samrat: Khushi please meri izzat ka sawaal hai haan bolo please

Khushi again smile and said..

Khushi: Ok.. She then looks at arnav and says

Khushi: Khushi.

-----xxx------

Precap: Arnav gets jealous to see samrat and khushi sitting close in the bus...

So guys how was it... 

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 07 October 2013 at 4:06am

The following 235 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985Shini.Shiva86Deepa.sZehra28sonalashishsanju_sweet21TaqsZakabhirami777princessep13fiyonaanuradha12neena2000srossidyogakopijalebenaajukagurukhushsangeethbalagoblinankitbakanicelysmiletracy1191Reachmecrazygurlwater5050AishaYsukritaa12anusha_nehafanfollowermssravyacarolinespensermrajmickyamikavzzanusha.nushvini96manjusha_92abhiyaapips27aminakhanpallavisarkarfan09Keenara9290860623tasmineArchu61ipkknd_loveriamursforeversaj111Meena1428zo_OraBublyKhushiindiavizionkitten80aanchal11bluewater07rajalekshmipri3loveshamin1zarie_emanNeeltarashaileshjndasudisatishmanatalie12SaraprincessChahhat4evaMahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheypuppy.puppyxXpInkJeanSXxtokyoArshiKatLoverarshiindupoojaraizadaspunk22ArshimaluArshimaaneet10rush007Ashgmanutdno1Shwetadatta750AsvatikshubhanginissoAarohi...Deal05zupigreshupran28671tanvi_arshisarozzmegh.arhiTirtharupaarchnahardik123sugarhugsfarha623SAM32Caskettarjuhi5ifsaal044Muskaan_87rakenduvadanaKtotheMSweta...Sim96horizon123reshmimohanRasa23AneesahJabeenzeediaarnavkhushi1106dproverkajolkonnalovespellarnavbarunAnaswarjeya0301Paru_varsh8memories_imsaavan_loverswtsamMissNadiallsujillcoolflorasreemeeraKareena1994coalfaxaafan-Ms.Minion-love.piyalimagss24---Sonia---hira2050lakshyaNktdazzlerabiputhvidu87hiuytlmamaypranayLove_SAarnaushiilakiahemakalaiekiholocrizalkinjalcp87jen_xfarha5556arnavkhushi22anjalesweetydoll32KurupShru9tinannavdishashah4176praseethabhadraprasadvrindaguptaMithikushsushnakamalapushpavaishuumissmkzariya123Izabellaaaavarsha2KDsmillipurnima209sasir..Aimmy...Humayraaaytjisasspoorthyshivi.10rocksyoga123-JujuKpavi1fffan123star_fan1mints23deeswarnaGAURI29SkiranArshifan4lifesikhni_saima4744phillips_2909Sona257laksh65PrasaiAnupamaJYchandana.srupzloveuushankitvcmeettucaskerAmti4uVYGA89bhaktiiiabikazafiYellow.pinky89--MISHTEE--Angel13sarunsashasinghsiva2901ThanuAdityakeenu_kkmandy15AkorshiEthereal-PathHansaNtinselrkapoor1382ASR6262Dee_Jamaiasummaiyasayedjas0308seeta_naipsSobtiFanShreePreet.Kcpup03..Gunjan..Nickysweetnanorprincessunaradumas-Mrinalini-

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
nice story dear...

Khushi_Sarun

Go to top