Fan Fictions

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 156

vrindagupta

IF-Dazzler

vrindagupta

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
well i had a feeling that shyam would be behind this
what the hell is wrong with khushi
when everything is set
she doesn't wanna be wiith arnav
what is this new twist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 129)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vinaya123

IF-Dazzler

vinaya123

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hi love. kushi update ma, protesting kushi

Khushi_Sarun

virus_infight

virus_infight

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Lovely update . Waiting for the suspense continue soon n thanx 4 pm

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for all your likes and comments... Now many people are blaming khushi for behaving like this even after knowing that arnav has done out of misunderstanding and he is repenting so to those people... Read this chapter and tell me what you guys think now...

Chapter 20

Everyone looks at khushi with shocked expressions including nivaan and arnav..

Nivaan goes to khushi and says

Nivaan: Why khushi I mean now everything is sorted and we know that whatever arnav has done was out of misunderstanding, anger hatred and now when everything is clear than what is the problem..

Khushi looks at arnav who was looking at her with lots of hopes She closed her eyes and remembers everything from their meeting to her accident. She opens her eyes which were full of tears  She wipes her tears and then starts walking towards him.. Arnav too stands up from the ground. Khushi goes near him and says.

Khushi: Arnav I know that you loved me in fact you love me and everything happened between us was due to misunderstanding and your love towards your sister. Right.

Arnav nods his head and was about to say something when khushi continues.

Khushi: But arnav what is the use of love if you don't trust the person you love. What is the use of us entering into a relationship where you can't trust your partner.

Arnav looks at khushi with guilt in his eyes and khushi continued.

Khushi: I have pleaded you many times that day that I love you and I have not cheated you but what you did arnav instead of hearing me you have thrown me out of your place.. You didn't trust me arnav. You said you loved me but you fail to trust me.. Saying these tears again welled up in khushi's eyes.

Arnav too had tears in his eyes He knows that khushi is right He wanted to hold khushi in his arms and wipes her tears and says that everything will be alright He raised his hands towards her face to wipe her tears and was about to say something when khushi raises her palm and stops him She then wipes her tears and says.

Khushi: Let me complete arnav...

Khushi: You know arnav when I met you for the first time I mean when you saved me from those goons from that day I felt something for you I was confused that why I am feeling for a strange guy but later realized that I fell in love in our first meeting And the day you proposed me I was so happy that my love also loves me. That day I have decided that I will tell you the truth about my identity as you deserve to know the truth but than I was scared thinking what will be your reaction but still I wanted to tell you the truth but situations didn't allow me and then we got busy in that competition After that when we went to your guest house and proposed me for marriage I wanted to tell you at that moment but you didn't allow me remember the night arnav when I said that I want to tell you something and you said that we will talk later

Arnav remembers that khushi wanted to say something and he denied.

Khushi: Yaad aaya.. Then we spend that night together Trust me arnav that was the best night of my life.  I felt complete. I felt that I am the happiest person in the world to have you in my life. Then again in the morning I tried talking to you but you left as you have to leave for Singapore so I decided that no matter what I will tell you the truth once you are back from Singapore. Those days were really difficult for me to be without you. I have missed you like a hell and then I came to know that I am pregnant You know arnav I was so happy hearing that news that I have your child in my womb Child which we made out of our love. I was not able to control my happiness. I wanted to share this with everyone but before that I wanted you to know that you are going to be a father.  And the day when you returned back from Singapore I was so happy I thought that today I will share this news with you and will also tell you that I am not khushboo and I am khushi. And then we will be together forever. I got ready to meet you and then came to the place where we became one but

Khushi closed her eyes remembering each and every moment of that day and got tears in her eyes. Arnav was feeling a sharp pain in his heart seeing khushi like this. She then opens her eyes and says.

Khushi: But that day I lost everything arnav I lost everything.  I lost you, I lost myself, and most important I lost my baby. You didn't trust me I pleaded before you to listen to me once but no you were not ready to listen and you have just thrown me out. And left from their not even thinking what I will do Where and how I will go back. You wanted to take revenge and you were successful arnav. You didn't even care if I am dead or alive I have almost died arnav. But you cared only for your hatred towards nivaan Which means our love was nothing for you right. When I was in hospital you came their not to see me but to see how nivaan is feeling by looking at my state. And what you told to him that be thankful that at least I am alive and not dead. Arnav you really wanted me to die. Bas itna hi pyaar kiya tha mujhse. Nivaan ke liye tumhare nafrat itni zyada thi ke tum humare pyar ko tak bhul gaye. And after surviving the accident when I came back to my sense what I got to know that I lost my child. Arnav and all that happened because of you And see you killed your own child in that hatred. I lost my child in that accident arnav.. You killed my baby.. I know what you must have gone through when you lost angie but arnav that does not give you any right to destroy an innocent's life.. Do you think angie must have feel proud of what you have done with me No arnav. I can never forgive you arnav Never I have lost my child because of you and your hatred You are a killer. And I will always hate you for punishing an innocent soul..

Saying this she rushed outside the house leaving a totally broken arnav behind..

Arnav called khushi but his voice was choked as he was all in tears listening to khushi..

Nivaan and samrat rushed out to be with khushi and aman and akash came to arnav to be with him Aman puts his hands on arnav's shoulder and arnav hugs him and says

Arnav: Aman I lost her aman I lost my khushi.She said that she will never forgive me.  And she is right aman I am a bloody killer of my own child She should punish me for my deeds and what would be the biggest punishment than staying without her. But aman I really love her. I love her more than my life Aman trust me I have never thought bad about her When she was in coma I visited for her not for nivaan aman I didn't know that she was pregnant and it will affect her so much. Aman I don't know how my hatred took over my love for her but aman I truly love her and will not be able to live without her.

Aman can feel arnav's pain. But he knows that what khushi said was also right But he knows that arnav is truly repenting and he loves her truly and somewhere khushi too still loves arnav. So he thought of bringing them together. He said to arnav

Aman: ASR its really hard for khushi to forget and forgive you and your deeds. But ASR somewhere deep in her heart she still loves you and craves for your love Its just that you have to make her believe that you truly love her and trust her and will never ever break her trust. She is hurt arnav. She has lost her child. Just make her believe that you will always be with her and I am sure she will forgive you. She has a big heart arnav.

Akash too comes to him and says

Akash: Yes ASR don't accept her decision like this Fight for your love ASR. Make her believe what she means to you. And I am pretty sure that one day she will accept you whole heartedly.

Arnav looks at them and then wipes his tear and says

Arnav: Kya sach mein she will come back in my life.

Aman: Yes ASR. And I have full trust in you that you will bring your love back in your life.

Akash: Hmm and we both are always with you two.

Three of them hugs.

Here outside the house Khushi was still crying hugging nivaan tight. Nivaan consoles her and says

Nivaan: No khushi don't cry I am sorry I should have know that you will not like returning to arnav I am sorry And I am always with you in every decision.

Khushi didn't say a word she just kept on crying hugging nivaan After sometime nivaan pulled her back and says

Nivaan: Lets go back khushi You need rest..

Khushi nods and nivaan takes khushi with her and samrat to goes back to his home..

----------xxx---------

So guys how was it... Hope you all will like this chapter... Next update on new thread... See you soon... Please hit like button and do comment...

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 07 October 2013 at 4:11am

The following 259 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985anaviabhiShini.Shiva86tap173Deepa.sZehra28sonalashishsagarika13sanju_sweet21suganya91lovebadhanTaqsZakhukfblessykanthi333thenmozhi.sprincessep13amsamsfiyonabetsieavneena2000srossidjalebeCHUNNU99-divii-naajukaDeepa.Nayyergurukhushsangeethbalaankitbakasony1990AshreethaShettywater5050tracy1191merry777sukritaa12mssravyaanusha_nehakethgauthami1kavzzrandom94mrajandru_skabhiyaavini96manjusha_92diyachillRujul13pallavisarkarKeenara9290860623ganguliMySaruntasminenisha2701sarun9bbindunimsnannuiamursforeversaj111MKyarakitten80jtammareddyfazkaaanchal11bluewater07rajalekshmiipkknd_loverkeshinee20zo_OracrazyjiangelroseyChahhat4evaMahrin17478-MKM-cutiepie_ashhasheypuppy.puppysmiley24tokyoSaraprincessgracefultulikadasudisatishmacookie-loverArshiKatLoverarshiinduBarunKaSmilePriya_0spunk22Arshimalububblzrush007Arshimaaneet10AshgBARUNILU_Arshimanutdno1Shwetadatta750nissoAsvatiIma_ZiakshubhangiAarohi...Deal05zupipokemoniansarozzpran28671Krishika209megh.arhiTirtharupafarha623Sonaparam29toeditorReader_Hobbyarjuhi5ifsaal044SAM32horizon123AneesahJabeenNkayanireshmimohanarshifan04Sweta...Muskaan_87zeediaKtotheMhatelove_1rishaithraarnavkhushi1106KeyCatQwertyuiAnaswardprover7_sneha_7kajolkonna-Keerthi-arnavbarunakshadvarsh8shubhadaskpunjabi0926Paramjitjeya0301swtsamMissNadiaalice54coolflorasreemeeralove.piyaliaafan---Sonia---amaypranaysmanhiuytlmlakshyaNktNatasha08hira2050vidu87-Anu13-dazzlerabiputharnaushiilakiaLove_SAKareena1994ekiholo-Sanayaholic-vqwertyvinaya123Aasmaalifarha5556kinjalcp87dolly477fleursvrindaguptaKurupShru9tinannavvaishuukushigowdaMithikushsushnagangsudishashah4176praseethaMJ_K2bhadraprasadmissmkjothijoe18zariya123khushboo1234varsha2KDsmilliJCJSIzabellaaaapurnima209..Aimmy...aaytHumayrashivi.10rocks-JujuKjisasspoorthySkiranArshifan4lifedeeswarnamints23GAURI29daisydee425fffan123pavi1Sona257jahnvi.luvs.ASRsamia19chandana.sPrasaiAnupamaJYlaksh65kvarsharupzloveuWater.ashred12caskerushankitvcmeettuzafi--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiVYGA89Yellow.Amti4usiva2901pinky89LaxshaLOVEArshiHansaNtinselmandy15keenu_kkEthereal-Path--peehu--rkapoor1382Angel13ASR6262Dee_Jamaiaseeta_naipsjas0308SobtiFanShreePreet.Kcchetna19pup03..Gunjan..Nickysweetvandana.sagarIsleOfCapri-Mrinalini-princessunaradumas

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
oh my dear...it's fab..no wordsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuKhushi_Sarun

abhiyaa

abhiyaa

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
R
really felt bad for both..