Fan Fictions

Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 156

lakshyaNkt

IF-Dazzler

lakshyaNkt

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
i hope the truth of angie's death come out, and hoping nothing happens to khushi, please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF...Love at First Sight.#2 Pcp Chap21/pg142 (Page 114)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

berdine

IF-Dazzler

berdine

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I wonder what the the dushmani is about

First anjali now kushi

Has it got something to do with arnavs past or something?

Please pm me

Khushi_Sarun

mandy15

IF-Sizzlerz

mandy15

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
fantastic dear:)

Khushi_Sarun

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
wat wll hapn nw update soo. thnx 4 pm hate dat man if he iz shyam

Khushi_Sarun

poojaraizada

poojaraizada

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
WOOOW I JUST READ THIS STORY ITS FREAKING AMAZING.
I LOVE IT.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
IM DYING TO READ THE NEXT PART
Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileApprove

PLEASE PM MEBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by poojaraizada - 21 November 2012 at 1:15am

Khushi_Sarun

jeya0301

Goldie

jeya0301

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Will u update it today?? Waiting fr a new update..:)

Khushi_Sarun

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeya0301

Will u update it today?? Waiting fr a new update..:)
Yes will be updating it in sometime...

jeya0301

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Chapter 19

Saying this he pulled khushi roughly on him and unzipped her kurta. Khushi gets scared and pushed him hard and says

Khushi: Please let me go What I have done Who are you Why you are doing this to me Please let me go

Man gives an evil smirk to khushi and again walks close to her and says.

Man: Sweetheart I have told you that I will answer all your questions but not now. First I want to taste you I want my mark all over your body and after that I will tell you who I am.

He again pulled her and khushi landed directly on his chest. He then gripped her hair and pulled her back and said

Man: See khushi don't provoke me to be violent with you Or else you will also be lying on the floor lifelessly like anjali.  You wanted to know how I fooled her I called her pretending to be nivaan and when she came to meet me she gets shock and was going back but khushi mein kaise jane deta use. I told her to submit herself to me but no she was not ready to kya karta mein I had to force her and wow she tasted so good But I don't know from where she got that blade and before I could enter her she cuts her wrist and died. I felt very bad not because she died but because I was not able to complete my act And you know I don't rape dead bodies and that day I have made my mind so what if I was not able to F*** nivaan's girlfriend but will complete my revenge of destroying him and then I wrote that suicide note on behalf of anjali so that Arnav Singh Raizada can destroy Nivaan on behalf of me. And I was successful khushi ASR thought that nivaan is the culprit and he was ready to destroy her but than you entered in his life as khushboo. And he fell in love with you I was very mad at you but see my luck I get to know that you are nivaan's sister and entered college by changing name  My task became easier I just called ASR and told him everything and see he left you and you went to Coma and that nivaan suffered a loss again..

But then again that ASR decided to comes back to you and I have no other option left than to mark you as mine and than leave you this will be the biggest loss for both and I will be satisfied..

Saying this he slids her kurta little from her shoulder and leaned down to kiss her.

Khushi closed her eyes saying NO

He was about to bite her on her bare shoulders when suddenly someone punched him on her nose. He touches his nose which was bleeding and then looks towards the person and gets shocked.

Man: Ar Arnav Singh Raizada. Tum yaha kaise..

Khushi opens her eyes hearing this. She turned around and looks at arnav and aman. Both were spitting fire from their eyes.

Arnav again punched that man and said

Arnav: You killed my angie You tried to rape her He again punched him and says And now you touched my khushi You are dead Mr I don't know whoever you are but you are dead .. Saying this he started beating him wildly. He then continues

Arnav: What you thought that you can bribe my source. You are wrong because those who work for ASR are not sellable They knows the consequences of cheating ASR.

He continued beating him.

Aman comes to arnav and stops him and says

Aman: ASR we need to hands him over to Police

Arnav waved aman off and says..

Arnav: NO aman I will punish him He has killed my angie He has touched my khushi Because of him I didn't trust khushi I will kill him aman I will kill him.

Saying this he again started beating that man When akash and nivaan enters the house Nivaan looks at khushi and rush towards her and hugs him and says

Nivaan: Khushi are you alright

Khushi was still crying.. She just manage to say

Khushi: Bhaiyaan he he killed angie

Nivaan gets shock and then he looks at the person and was shocked to see him

Nivaan: Shyam

Arnav turns back and looks at nivaan

Arnav: Nivaan you know him

Nivaan: Yes I know him He was with me in the college I mean we were in the same class But but he was in jail.

Everyone looks at nivaan in shock

Arnav: Jail

Nivaan: Yes he was in jail as he was involved in drug dealings and I was the one who made him arrest when I got to know about his deeds..

He then walks towards shyam and punch him and says

Nivaan: I never thought that you will stoop so low to take revenge from me Now arnav and nivaan both started beating him

Shyam laughed at both of them and says

Shyam: My revenge is over nivaan I have killed your love and now you will live in guilt all this years that she committed suicide because of you. And now if you guys will kill me than you will be in jail and if you guys hands over me to the cops than I will again run from the jail like I did before so you guys are at lost no me.

Suddenly they heard a loud voice

"NOT SOON MR SHYAM."

They all turns back and sees samrat standing at the door with inspector who was his friend.

He then takes the gun from the inspector and hands over it to Arnav and says

Samrat: Kill him arnav we will say that he got killed in an encounter. Just kill him.

Arnav looks at samrat and than at that Inspector and they both nodded yes.

Samrat: Don't think so much just kill him He is your culprit and you should punish him.

Arnav took the Gun and then Looks at shyam and says

Arnav: See Shyam I will kill you now and will not even go to Jail. Bye Shaym Saying this he pulls the trigger and bullet hits directly to the shyam in his chest

Nivaan: Today angie will be very happy that finally we were able to give justice to her.

Inspector than called his team and told them that shyam is killed in an encounter and his body is lying here outside the temple They took the body and throws it near the temple..

Arnav sits on the floor crying thinking about angie that why he didn't reach to save angie..

Aman and everyone consoles him. Nivaan goes to khushi and hugs him and says..

Nivaan: Thank God Khushi you are safe warna mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pata.

Nivaan than goes to arnav and says

Nivaan: ASR I am really very sorry mujhe nahi pata because of me he will punish my angie

Arnav than looks at nivaan and says

Arnav: No nivaan its not your fault. And mafi to mujhe mangana chahiye I am really sorry Without knowing the truth I blamed you and see what I have done with khushi.. Please forgive me

Nivaan hugs arnav and says..

Nivaan: I forgives you arnavAnd I know that you will always keep my sister happy. I know you love her a lot and I don't have any problem with you people's relation

Everyone was happy hearing this and so was arnav He said..

Arnav: Trust me nivaan I will always keep her happy

Khushi: Ek minute bhaiyaan.

Everyone looks at khushi..

Khushi: Bhaiyaan I don't want to be with arnav..

-----------xxx----------

So guys how was it... Hope you all will like it... Please hit like button and do comment and silent reader atleast hit like button...

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 07 October 2013 at 4:10am

The following 261 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985anaviabhiShini.Shiva86tap173mbobby2011Deepa.sZehra28sonalashishrishigunjanlovebadhansuganya91hukfblessykanthi333thenmozhi.sfiyonaoptinanuradha12neena2000cappacuino5Deal05-divii-shweta.5216notvnotensionsangeethbalasony1990Reachmecrazygurldanisharamasawmmerry777water5050tracy1191sukritaa12mssravyaArmelaanusha_nehafanfolloweranusha.nushrandom94mrajandru_skmickyamikethgauthami1radiationabhiyaavini96manjusha_92diyachillKeenara9290860623arhiformeMySarunLoveRPbbindunisha2701tasminesarun9saj111aarrnnaavvipkknd_loveriamursforeverzo_Orabluewater07rajalekshmiKnarwalNeeltaraangelroseycrazyjifazkaChahhat4evaMahrin17478cutiepie_ashhasheypuppy.puppysinhascookie-loverTamarusarbsmiley24tokyoshaileshjntishmanatalie12SaraprincesskshubhangiAsvatiShwetadatta750nissoPriya_0rush007Arshimaaneet10AshgArshimalububblzceciliadamspunk22ArshiKatLoverarshiinduzupipran28671sarozzKrishika209megh.arhi...AshleybarbiebalatoeditorReader_Hobbypokemoniantanvi_arshiSim96horizon123AneesahJabeenreshmimohanarshifan04SAM32arjuhi5ifsaal044Sonaparam29farha623NkayanivaishuuSweta...Muskaan_87madhusquaresuhi.mahizeediaKtotheMhatelove_1saara76dproverQwertyui7_sneha_7GoldenEyesarnavkhushi1106KeyCatAnaswararnavbarunlovespellkajolkonna-Keerthi-saavan_lovervarsh8hiuytlmParu_jeya0301swtsamnilmicoolflorasreemeera-Ms.Minion----Sonia---aafanhira2050smanNatasha08-Anu13-dazzlerabiputhvidu87lakshyaNktkaulpriyankailakiaarnaushiLove_SAKareena1994vqwertyvinaya123Samyxxsweetydoll32ekiholo-Sanayaholic-arnavkhushi22anjalefarha5556Aasmaalivrindaguptaberdinekinjalcp87dolly477fleursKurupkamalapushpakushigowdaMithikushsushnamissmkbhadraprasadShru9tinannavgangsudishashah4176praseethaIzabellaaaakhushboo1234varsha2KDsmillizariya123JCJSHumayradhakdhak22AimmyLovesSobtishivi.10rocksyoga123-JujuK-Farwa_Ibrahim-jisadeeswarnasspoorthybalsimransobtiSkiranArshifan4lifeSona257fffan123pavi1jahnvi.luvs.ASRphillips_2909sikhni_samia19chandana.slaksh65VYGA89PrasaiAnupamaJYkvarshaWater.ashred12rupzloveuushankitvcmeettucaskerzafi--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiYellow.Amti4usiva2901pinky89LaxshaLOVEArshiEthereal-Pathmandy15-Mrinalini-HansaNtinselAngel13sarunsashasinghASR6262rkapoor1382summaiyasayedamaiaDee_Jjas0308SobtiFanShreeseeta_naipsPreet.Kcpup03Nickysweet..Gunjan..vandana.sagarIsleOfCapriprincessunaradumas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top